A Traditional Swim Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted, Alicia and I kissed tenderly several times. Then, I decided that I'd best get out of the tub and see what my fiancé was up to.

Sara, it turned out, was with Megan and Josh doing a bit of tutoring. When I first came up, Sara was showing Megan how to get Josh hard. That accomplished, it was freaking how big Josh was. Leslie had walked over and whispered in my ear, "My boy's impressive, isn't he?"

Sara had moved on to teaching Josh had to get a lady ready. First, Sara took Josh had and placed it between her legs, guiding his index finger into her cunt. "Feel how wet I am?" Sara asked.

Josh nodded.

Then Sara put Josh's hand between Megan's legs, guiding his finger into Megan. "Is she as wet?" Sara asked.

"She's wet, but not as wet as you," Josh responded.

"Well," Sara said, "you have a bit of work to do." Guiding Megan onto a treatment table, Sara spread her legs and pushed back the hood of Megan's clit. "Josh, I want you to start licking her there."

Josh dutifully began licking Megan's clit. "Megan, how does that feel?" Sara asked.

"Good," Megan said. Then, she almost immediate had a sharp intake of breath. "That was great!"

"Josh, keep your tongue right where it is," Sara commanded.

This scene was incredibly erotic. Leslie was standing on one side of me and Alicia had come up on the other. Both mother and daughter were stroking my dick.

After a few more minutes, Sara said, "Ok Josh, that's enough." Megan looked slightly disappointed, but Sara assured her that "we're only getting started."

Sara leaned back on another table, spreading her legs. "Over here Josh." As Josh came close, Sara guided his massive dick into her cunt. "God, Megan, you are going to enjoy this" Sara exclaimed. "Josh, push your pelvis into me. Get a regular rhythm."

After letting Josh hump her for a few minutes, Sara sat up. "That's good. Megan, lay back, legs spread." Megan did as she was told and we could see that she was very wet.

Sara led Josh to the table where Megan was lying. "Josh, up on the table. On top of Megan, but don't put all your weight on her." Sara reached between the two young people and guided Josh into Megan. "Now Josh, thrust like you did into me."

Josh had gotten the idea and Megan was soon very much enjoying his massive member. Sara walked over to me. We hugged and I squeezed her ass. "Good work," I whispered in her ear.

After Josh and Megan cemented their new friendship, things sort of broke up. Leslie, Bob, Alicia, Josh, and Megan left together. Trish, Larry, Beth, Sara, and I went back to our room, where we proved that five people could share one bed.

The swim meet was a stunning success on several levels. Besides being fun in itself, it allowed Sara to re-establish close relationships with Trish and Beth, who, along with Larry, also became very good friends of mine. Sara and I acquired some other good friends in Leslie, Bob, Alicia, Josh, and Megan (I will add that Josh and Megan became an item and are still together today). All of those wonderful people visited us on the island many times. Those visits, however, are stories for another day.