A Transforming Trip Ch. 08

Story Info
Transformation.
5.1k words
4.72
42.7k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare eventually completed her sketch and Sara dressed and seemed relieved to scuttle out of the apartment with a quick 'Bye William' aimed in my direction. Clare went off to shower, as she was black with charcoal, and I prepared to tell her of how I had been suspended at work for suspected money laundering.

She came out onto the balcony with a large fluffy white towel wrapped around her shapely naked body, leant forward and kissed me tenderly on the lips; dripping water down on to me as she did so. She sat down opposite me, her towel falling open at the bottom to reveal a little of her freshly shaved pussy.

I explained that I had bad news from the office.

In the end she took it well, I guess she had actually been listening when Pascal and I had been discussing the potential problems with this deal. Nonetheless, the prospect of my losing my job, our heavily mortgaged house and the luxury lifestyle we had become accustomed to hit home. She was slightly tearful as she exclaimed 'But it's not fair, they asked you to come down here and manage these crooks, they set you up.'

'Yes, it does seem that way.' I replied.

Her anger with the bank had distracted her and by now her towel had fallen open completely at the bottom. She sat cross-legged on the sun bed, with the early evening sun falling directly onto her wide-open pussy. I sat back to enjoy the view for what I feared would be one of the last times. My naked wife backed with blue sea and sky in this great apartment. I would miss it.

There was a knock on the door. Pascal and Veronique stood there, she looked a little upset. Pascal was still as cool as ever, perhaps recovering from the shock a little. Clare went and got dressed as we sat down to talk. At first all we could do was fume over our plight, but after a bottle or two of burgundy's fine red we came up with an idea, a fairly crazy idea, and one that would change everything.

'Are you sure about this?' I asked Clare later as we lay together in bed. 'There will be no going back afterwards you know.'

'Do we have any other good choices? If we stick it out then you just get the blame and we lose everything.' We lay together, her soft breasts pressing into my chest and her leg lying lightly over mine, I was content but nervous.

We got up early the next day, I dressed as normal for work, grabbed a strong black coffee and waited for Veronique. She arrived around 7am, kissed me on both cheeks and then kissed Clare too.

'Pascal had a further idea.' She added, we have booked four flights to Paris for this afternoon in our names, then connections to Rio. My brother and his wife will take ours for us, we are looking for someone to take yours for you.' It was a good idea, if you want to disappear; it is best if everyone thinks you are in South America.

I got in the car with Veronique and we drove into the town. As we approached the office she pulled to one side and parked. I climbed over into the back seats and pulled a black blanket over me. The security guard on the car park entrance never took any notice anyway. Veronique drove round to the side of the bank, blipped the gate with her pass and drove down past the guard without a glance. My heart was hammering along anyway. It was strange that a normal drive into work could cause such tension.

We got the service lift up to the top floor where I worked and I entered my office. I was relieved to see that everything was as I had left it; my PC was even still logged in. I just prayed that they hadn't disabled my access to the bank's systems. I closed all the internal blinds so that my colleagues wouldn't see that I was in and hid out under my desk.

I had agreed with Veronique that she would keep an eye out for the Raskolovics delivery, and would bring them through when they arrived; we had no idea when though. I camped out under my desk for several hours, no one came into my old office but my heart beat faster every time someone passed the door.

Finally Veronique knocked the door three times on the way through to reception. This was the signal. I sat up on to my chair, unlocked my PC which, I was relieved to see, let me in and pretended to do some work. Veronique showed the two representatives from the Raskolovics through, and I was shocked to see Isabelle leading a big goon of a security guard who was wheeling a large suitcase.

'Hello William, I am glad to see that you relented on this deal. I am sure you are making a good move.' She remarked.

'Thank you Claude.' She motioned to the goon and he left to stand outside. Veronique left us alone to conclude the details. She had not been involved in the deal up to this point and it would have been odd for her to stay.

I prayed that no one came in now otherwise the game was up.

Isabelle walked over to me and sat on the desk in front of me, her skirt riding up to flash lace top stockings, it was good to see her again. 'So I understand you can send us an electronic confirm for this cash, but it will not credit our account for two weeks.' Isabelle continued.

'I presume you have been using your initiative. I am glad because I was starting to get increased pressure from the Raskolovics from your lack of cooperation. They were very unhappy on Friday when I said you might not play ball.'

She unbuttoned her jacket revealing her pert naked breasts pressing against the blue smooth silk lining. 'Now you will start to see how grateful they can be when they are pleased. She slid off the desk and came right up to me taking my hand in hers and running my finger around one of her nipples. Even with the tension I felt, my cock still hardened at the touch of her skin.

'Isabelle please, we have been through this.' I replied 'I do not need an affair with you. I am very satisfied by Clare's affections, there is no place in my life for you.' She rubbed my hand onto her breast cupping it in my palm. I hoped I sounded more convincing than I felt.

'William, please let me do this.' She continued. 'They are watching us from the building opposite; please let me show them I have seduced you. I need them to think you are doing this because of me. If they think I am useless then I don't know what will happen to me, or my brother.' I remembered that she was only working for them to clear a debt. I looked across the road to spot the guy with the binoculars but could see nothing. I was torn, I loved Clare but couldn't let Isabelle be harmed either. I remained silent.

Isabelle slipped the jacket from her shoulders, exposing her beautiful small breasts; she knelt in front of me and undid my trousers. While I was unsure what I wanted, my cock had no doubts and popped out, hard and ready for whatever lay ahead. Isabelle slipped me into her lips and grabbed my balls and cock with her hands. She quickly started pumping me hard into her mouth, her lips protecting me from her teeth. I lay back and enjoyed it, there was no point resisting at this stage.

Soon I felt my orgasm come in waves of pleasure as I pumped her mouth full of cum. She pulled away, licking some from her lips and swallowed it all. I felt immediate pangs of guilt, knowing that Clare would be distraught to know what I had done. Isabelle too looked uncomfortable as the reality of her position hit home. I presumed she had thought it would be easy, but now realised what it made her feel like.

I turned, embarrassed to my computer, slipping my cock back into my trousers. 'Now let me sort out that confirm.' I could see she was close to tears; she must have been terribly worried to have gone through with the whole thing when it obviously did bother her immensely.

'Fuck It William. What can I do?' She asked looking down at her still naked breasts.

I was logging into the confirms system hoping that my account was still active despite my suspension.

'I can't do this, even with you, I feel dirty and used. How will it be with the next guy? He might be some smelly mean bastard.' A tear escaped from the corner of her eye.

I couldn't think about her plight, I had problems of my own to worry about. I finally got into the system and my heart rate fell a little. I found the confirm, hit send and watched the icon go green.

'Look, Isabelle, the trade is confirmed so that is out the way. That will get them off our backs for a few days. Perhaps you need to reconsider this thing with the Raskolovics. Perhaps you need another way. Why don't you and you brother just run away, fly away. I could lend you our passports and some money; you could be on a flight to Rio this afternoon as Mr and Mrs Banes. I could lend you say ten thousand euros in cash and you would be out of their way forever.'

'Would you do that for me, for us?' She asked.

'Look Isabelle I am not going to be around here for long. To be honest it would be a favour in some ways.' She looked at me suspiciously and I realised I had said too much. Now I was relying on her too. 'I will call you in an hour.' She said. 'I need to talk to my brother, put it to him.'

She slipped her jacket back on, picked up a printout of the confirm and walked out. Her security goon fell in behind her.

I walked over to the case, opened it and gazed down at five million euros in used 100-euro notes. All my Christmases had come at once. I took out the two rucksacks I had brought and stuffed them full. We had to be quick as I knew there would be checks in the bank that would be run during the day and I didn't want to be here for any difficult questions.

I called Veronique's phone and said just one word 'Now.' She came into the office looking terrified. We now had to walk out of the office with bags containing five million that the bank didn't even know it had. She picked hers up, looked both ways down the corridor and we set off back to the service lift.

Just as I thought we were home dry, a colleague came out of the Gents. 'Oh hello William' he said looking surprised 'I didn't expect to see you today.' I grinned back nervously. 'I was just picking up some books.' I replied terrified. 'Thought I would do some background reading with my time off.' He looked at the bags, and I prayed he wouldn't ask to see what.

We stood there in silence for a second, my heart playing a solo in my chest. 'Good idea. Well have a good break.' He finally replied before walking off grinning. He had obviously heard I was done for.

'Bloody Hell, that was close.' I said to Veronique once we were in the lift. 'I am crap at this cloak and dagger stuff.'

'Oh I don't know. That went very well, I thought. You handled Isabelle very well.' She observed.

I felt a pang of guilt again, followed by fear that even now she might be telling the Raskolovics of her suspicions. I told Veronique of what had happened in my office, her eyes widened as I explained about my offer.

'That was a crap idea William. Now this whole plan is at risk from her.' I felt it too.

We got back to the car and I put the two rucksacks in the boot, and then climbed in afterwards. I wasn't risking being seen on the way out. I heard the engine start, the car reversed out then drove slowly up to the security gate. It stopped and I heard Veronique talking to the guard. It took too long, seconds turned to a minute, two. Had someone already noticed the false confirm?

The car moved forwards again and we drove out of the car park. Veronique didn't stop until we got back to the apartment block. She opened the boot and I got out. We were both shaking with fear, we embraced and kissed each other on the lips, unified by our terror.

We carried the bags upstairs to our apartment, I opened the door and Clare exploded out at me like a jack in the box. She smothered me with kisses pressing herself into my body. 'God I was so worried.' She gasped. 'That was the longest morning of my life. Did you get it?'

I opened the top of one of the bags took out a bundle of 5000 euros and threw it to her. She grinned sheepishly, flicking through the notes. 'Wow.'

'Where's Pascal' asked Veronique, suddenly concerned. We had agreed to meet here immediately, not to split up again. 'He's gone to buy supplies.' Clare replied. It was a good idea, but it meant waiting more, and I was concerned that the longer we were traceable the more chance we could be caught.

'Come on lets get the rest of the stuff in the car and get out of here. We can call Pascal and meet him later, but first lets get out of here.'

We grabbed the few bags we had decided to salvage from our previous lives, picked up the money and returned to the car. Veronique called Pascal to arrange where to meet him and we drove off again, leaving our beautiful apartment and our previous lives behind.

As we drove down towards the sea my mobile went off. I looked down at it to see it was Isabelle on her mobile. I smiled, hoping she was taking me up on my deal.

'Hi Isabelle. How are you?' I asked.

'OK. Look William, did you mean it, what you said in your office? 'Cos my brother and I would really appreciate it, and well, maybe it might help you out too.'

'Great. Look Isabelle, meet us on the main square in five minutes. I will give you the stuff.'

'OK' she agreed.

I explained to Clare the arrangement with Isabelle, and we drove the two minutes to the central square where we had had some fantastic meals. We parked and waited for Isabelle. I prayed she hadn't ratted on us. Finally she showed up in her suit looking flushed and nervous. We all got out and I watched as she kissed Clare. I thought back to the office and how there was probably still traces my cum in her mouth as she kissed my wife.

Then she came over to me and kissed me on the lips, her tongue forcing itself into my mouth as she pressed her breasts into my chest. 'Thank you so much William' she said, another tear rolling down her cheek.

We handed over the passports, tickets and 10000 euros in cash. She looked at it questioningly; I presumed she would put two and two together.

We kissed goodbye, wished her well and drove off. Pascal called to say he would meet us in 20 minutes, so we drove off to the port.

'There is one slight problem.' Veronique explained as we left the car on the sea front, walking the last ten minutes. 'We normally get the owners of the yacht to email permission through to the port for us to borrow it. We have tried but we haven't managed to get through to them. So we will have to persuade the guy we are ok. It should be fine as they know we often borrow it.'

My heart was hammering away again, what would we do if they didn't let us take the boat?

We walked up to the harbour masters office, Veronique taking the lead walked in. There was a young guy, perhaps twenty-five behind the desk wearing a blue suit and tie, he looked up from his computer where he had been working. I stayed just outside the door as Veronique and Clare went up to talk to him.

'Hello Mr Duval.' Veronique opened. 'How are you doing?' He looked up at her with some recognition.

'Hello Madame, how can I help you?' he replied, his eyes wandering down her sleeveless white shirt and short blue skirt.

'We have come to borrow the Clermont's yacht again, the Mistral. You remember we borrowed her at the weekend.' Veronique continued as if all was normal, smiling away.

'Hmm that's odd, I don't remember getting any messages about this.' The bloke turned back to his screen and started looking for some communication giving us permission to borrow it.

'Ah well it was all very last minute you see,' Veronique explained 'friends from England are here and they said it might take an hour or two to mail it through. But really, Monsieur you know us, there is no problem surely letting us borrow it before you get the email? They are in New York and will still be asleep.'

Veronique sat down on the guys desk and crossed her legs, her short skirt rode up her thigh and gave both of us a great view of her shapely legs. He watched her movements with a lustful leer.

'Madame, you know I can't release the yacht without the Ok from the owners. It is very simple. I know we know you but that is the procedure.'

Veronique leaned forwards towards him, her top fell forward to reveal the curves of her breasts and I could see her nipples hardening, through fear I suspected. The guy glanced down at her tits and grinned slightly, enjoying the attention.

'Monsieur, we only have a day, please don't spoil it. We want to take these people off for a party trip, you know.' She winked and looked down at her breasts, inviting him to look too, an invitation he was happy to accept. 'It will be back by tonight. Look, as a thank-you why don't you drop by the yacht this evening when you get done here, the more the merrier.'

She unfolded and refolded her legs, I am sure showing the guy a flash of her knickers, again he took full use of his chance to check her out.

'What do you say?' she pressed him.

'So it will be the two of you girls, and who else?' He asked, considering how much he was willing to risk just giving away a yacht for.

'Oh just this guy.' Veronique gestured towards me. She took Clare's hand and pulled her towards her. 'It will be quite a party, there will be more than enough action for the two of you.'

The guy remained un-convinced, an I could see Veronique was losing her chance, he was considering whether to turn back to his desk.

'Have you ever watched two girls?' Veronique asked, sliding her arm round Clare's waist and pulling her even closer towards her, their hips were touching now. I wondered what Clare thought of it, being used as bait to ensnare this guy into helping us.

'No, give me some idea though. Then I'll know what to expect, I finish here at 7pm.' He sat back and looked up expectantly. Veronique obviously hadn't expected this and looked rather put out. I caught a glimpse of surprise in Clare's face too.

'Oh come on, I'm sure you have an idea.' Clare chimed in, and then to my astonishment, she turned to Veronique. Clare put one hand behind Veronique's neck, pulled towards her and then kissed her tenderly on the lips. Their mouths were open as their lips met and we both saw Clare's tongue coming out to meet Veronique's lips.

They kissed passionately for maybe 10 seconds, moving their bodies closer as they adjusted their positions. Clare put her other hand on Veronique's hip, pulling her in until their breasts were pressed up against each other. I was suddenly hugely aroused to watch my wife kissing another woman so passionately, although I tried to bear in mind that it was all an act to persuade the guy to let us use the boat.

When they separated it was Veronique that was surprised, Clare had a look of glee on her face as though she had been planning this for some time.

'Now just imagine tonight.' Clare continued. 'When you come aboard, we will let you watch, whatever you want, and maybe even join in.'

The guy was watching them open-mouthed. 'Well I guess I do know you Veronique, and if you are going to be back tonight anyway. But what do I put in the log book? I could get the sack you know.' He stopped and thought about it.

Clare decided to take things into her own hands. 'Oh come on you can think of some thing, just say you deleted the email by mistake.' With this she took Veronique's hand, slid it up under her top and put in onto her breast. As she did so her top was pushed right up exposing the bottom of her bra-less tit. She took Veronique's other hand and put it to her ass, lifting her skirt as she did to reveal a flash of bare flesh as her g-string provided little covering.

'Imagine two beautiful women making love while you watched. All you have to do is let us take the yacht an hour or two early.' With this she started gently kissing Veronique, covering her face with a garden of small kisses. With her hands she ran through Veronique's hair and held the other next to her side, gently touching the side of her breast.

12