A Transforming Trip Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hmm' the guy was enjoying himself now. 'tell me more.'

'How would you like to watch us eat each other out?' Clare continued. With this she took Veronique hand and moved it from her ass to her pussy, forcing it down the front of her g-string so that Veronique was fingering her pussy. Then she kissed Veronique again, her tongue obviously probing into Veronique's mouth.

The guy was convinced and walked backwards to the cabinet holding the keys for the boats, without taking his eyes off my wife who was still kissing Veronique as she gently caressed her breasts.

'I'll see you at 7pm then.' He said handing over the keys, and deactivating the alarm system on his PC. He had a huge grin on his face and obviously couldn't believe his luck.

'Of course' agree Clare untangling herself from Veronique. She walked over to him and kissed him passionately on the lips. 'I look forward to it.' We walked out of the office and started down the quay towards where the yacht was moored.

'Wow Clare' said Veronique. 'Did you enjoy that? You certainly seemed to. I mean, telling him is one thing but I wasn't expecting a full hands on demo.'

Clare giggled nervously, 'Well I believe in doing things properly, there was no point in leaving him in doubt, he would only have asked for more. I figured if I showed enough you then he wouldn't ask to see me suck your clit!'

I suppose she was right, but I thought we probably could have tried bribing him. It was more fun this way though anyway. Perhaps he would have got suspicious if we had offered cash, this way he just took the girls for a pair of randy bi-sexuals. I couldn't say I hadn't enjoyed watching them myself.

'So no chance of a re-run later on then?' I asked with a cheeky smile.

'In your dreams you sad bastard.' Clare replied, but she winked at me too, leaving me in doubt as to her intentions.

As we arrived at the yacht, a cab drove up and Pascal got out. He unloaded a huge pile of shopping from the boot, I hadn't thought it through, but who knew when we would get another chance to shop without fearing anything.

We loaded the provisions and quickly cast off. I was nervous again as I worried our departure would be discovered, but no one was around and we pulled out of the harbour incognito. If someone were shown Pascal or my photo, they wouldn't associate it with the departure of this yacht.

As we pulled out of the bay, the wind filled the sails and the boat listed to one side, accelerating hard. It suddenly hit home, I was on the run with 5 million in cash making off into the far horizon. No longer for me the humdrum life of a banker, adventure lay ahead.

I hoped that the others taking flights in our names would keep anyone off our tail for long enough for us to clear the Med. Pascal had a dodgy cousin on Corsica who would get us new passports, something friendly, Irish maybe.

We sat and chatted for a while, discussing whether the bank would report the loss. To some degree the risk of reporting it and the negative publicity it would cause were probably not worth it. It would raise lots of issues for them with the government regulators.

After a while the two couples split, as we wanted to relax and reflect on our situations.

I sat at the back of the boat at the helm, in shorts. We were running straight south behind a northerly wind. Clare yelled instructions to me every now and again to help me learn better technique. We wouldn't stop sailing hard for few days at least and everyone needed to be able to help out.

Clare sat beside me in just her bikini bottoms, her tanned breasts no longer had the tell tale lines of a bikini top, they were a uniform brown right to the nipple.

At the front of the boat Veronique and Pascal lay on a couple of sun beds built into the deck. Veronique was nude and, Pascal was rubbing sun cream into her legs. He had started at her feet and she was lying now with her legs open as he coated her inner thighs with the oily bronze liquid.

When he got to her pussy she stopped him for a while and she talked to him. I wondered what she was saying but couldn't hear from where I was sitting. He put his hands down to open up the lips of her pussy, leaning forwards to get a closer view. Veronique then put her finger down and started gently massaging her clit.

Pascal's face was close now, only twenty centimetres from her.

She took her hand away and spoke to him again. I guessed she was trying to persuade him to suck her clit. She had said he wasn't keen and you could see his hesitation now. Eventually he lowered his mouth to her pussy and started sucking.

She let him continue for a while then spoke again, her words lost to me in the wind. He pulled back and looked again at her open pussy. I could see his face was wet now with her juices. Once again she touched herself, running her finger gently up and down over her clit.

She stopped again and he lowered his mouth to her pussy's open lips. He obviously got his technique right this time because within a minute of his resuming his sucking and licking of her clit, her body was wracked with joy as she screamed out with pleasure. Her face stretched almost into a grimace as she savoured the orgasm flowing up through her body from her clit. Finally she was sated and she pushed his mouth away from her.

She lay back into the sun bed and relaxed, a huge grin on her face. Pascal came up for air and similarly had a big smile, I guessed that in fact he had enjoyed sucking and licking her to orgasm more than he had thought he might.

'Do you think they tried that because of watching us?' Clare asked.

'Sure' I agreed. It was nice to think that they had taken something from our love making, and arousing to see them experimenting so openly in front of us. It set an interesting precedent for the voyage.

And so we sailed off into the sunset. Our millions in cash safely hidden in a secure safe built into the hull. Our lives transformed to outcasts, unable to live a normal life again.

What happened next? Well that is a whole new story.

The End.

Questionaire! Just hit the send feed back button and type in 3 letters!

How many of the chapters have you read?

a) All of them

b) A few.

c) Just this one.

Did you like there being a vague story to it?

a) Yes it added to the characters.

b) I didn't bother me either way.

c) No, I skipped it all till I got to the sex.

Did you want Clare and or William to screw around more?

a) No I liked their remaining (predominantly) faithful to one another.

b) I don't care really.

c) Yes, I wanted to read a good group sex scene where Clare got it from several men at once.

*

Notes from the Author:

You may be interested to know this story in eight chapters, 40000 words, was written on a Psion PDA, predominantly on the London Underground on the way to and from work. Not a writing technique I would recommend, but it passed the time.

It was written in slots of two thirty minute journeys over the weeks between March and now, so I guess five hours a week for ten weeks, about fifty hours.

The first seven chapters have currently been downloaded 70000 times between them, resulting in 230 votes and about 10 comments.

It is the first thing I have written since school twenty years ago.

None of it is true really, well none of the story bits anyway.

Thanks for reading, please send feedback!

12