A Treat for Norma

Story Info
Sir treats Norma to a weekend away.
4k words
4.37
19.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow you managed to get through the day, without letting your excitement show too much to your colleagues. I had invited you to accompany me on a "working" week-end to my cabin by the lake. You have packed a small overnight case with some essentials, we don't want to make Danny suspicious, and anyway, I have told you that I would supply anything you required for this trip away.

Time goes by so slowly, but eventually we are left alone in the office,

"Norma, come here please" you hear me call out. Nervously you approach my office and enter.

"I missed our morning inspection, Norma, let's correct that now, before the limo comes to pick us up" I say sweetly to you, with a glint in my eye. You can see that I am not about to discipline you and hurry to stand before me. Hands by your side and legs slightly apart, as I demand. I stand up and walk behind you, place my hands on your shoulders and knead them gently, easing my thumbs between your shoulder blades and massaging away the tension.

You begin to relax and I move my hands down your back and round to your breasts, cupping them through your blouse, pleased to feel no bra supporting them and I gently pinch your hardening nipples. My hands continue their downward movement until I reach under your skirt, feeling nylon clad thighs, 'I hope they are stockings' I think to myself. I stroke your thighs, reaching higher all the time until I reach the tops of, yes, your stockings, where I feel hot naked skin, so soft and silk like but not as hot or soft as where my fingers next go. I place my hand between your open legs and stroke my fingers over your slightly parted sex. God! You are getting damp already! Secretly, I think you like my inspections, although at first, you maybe felt humiliated by them.

"Wider Norma," I say, my voice getting hoarse with lust for your hot body,

"I want complete access to all you have to give" You shift your feet further apart, anxious to feel my hard fingers probe your slippery, lava like depths. My thumb rests on your clit, this sensitive nub of flesh grows under my tender administrations and the hood peels back, making it more sensitive to my touch. Your juices are coating my fingers, you are getting very agitated and I can see that, were I to continue, you would have an orgasm right now. I withdraw my hand, much to your annoyance,

"Norma, this is not the time, nor is it the place!" I say to you, I can see the look of frustration come over your face, as you clamp your thighs tightly, trying to trap my fingers, deep inside your dripping fanny.

After you have calmed down and adjusted your clothes, I escort you to the waiting limo. The driver, Mark, helps you into the back seat, gazing intently at your stocking clad legs, as you inadvertently show the tops to him, or was it deliberately? I get in the other side next to you and from the mini bar, pour us a glass of chilled champagne.

"Here's to a memorable week-end Norma" I say, chinking your glass with mine. The champagne finished, I lean towards you and kiss your eyes, your hair and finally your sweet lips, our tongues entwining. I inhale your fresh perfume and feel myself becoming aroused again, remembering the feel of your smooth fanny lips, swelling with lust as I stroked them earlier, how your inner muscles clamped down on my fingers and how your lovejuice coated my fingers.

My left arm pulls you closer to me as my other hand slides up your skirt, bunching it up around your waist to display your nylon clad legs to Mark again. He has worked for me, since passing his test at 17, now, four years later, he has graduated to being my personal driver and assistant and due to the relaxed working hours, Mark has plenty of time to work out and keep himself in excellent physical condition, which hadn't gone unnoticed by Norma! His eyes are watching my hand part your legs, opening your legs to give me access to your sweet honey pot. They very nearly bulge out of his head as your shaven haven comes into view. I am not sure if you are aware that you are displaying so much of yourself, or whether you really care, as you are clutching at my hardening cock, still aroused from our session in the office!

I dip my fingers into your sopping wet pussy and bring them, firstly, to my lips and suck them dry, Ummmm, much better than champagne, I do the same again and give them to you, you don't hesitate and suck on them deeply, as, I know you want to, on my rigid manhood. God, you are so hot Norma, this should be a fabulous week-end.

By now you have my fly undone and have brought my rock hard cock out into the open, you lower your head and suck gently on the head, teasing me with your tongue and tasting my pre-cum, which I know, you so enjoy. Mark has trouble concentrating on his driving, at this wanton display of lust, especially when he sees you open your mouth wider and take me deep in your throat, your nose pressed into my pubic hair All thoughts of Mark and what he can see have left your mind completely, you can only think about our mutual pleasure.

Reluctantly releasing my cock, you sit astride my thighs, facing the front and slowly lower yourself onto my aching manhood. From this position you can control the speed and depth of my penetration, you can rub your clit against my shaft and my hairs tickle your sensitive organ. I also have your beautiful soft ass, to stroke and caress, I pull your buttocks apart and see the opening to your most private of places, glistening with some spilt juices from before. I circle it with a fingertip, teasing the opening a bit more with every movement until at last, my digit slides past your tight sphincter. I leave it in place, to let you get used to this unusual intrusion, while you ride my dick at your own pace, bringing us both to heights of passion.

Gradually, I begin to ease my finger in and out, in time with your bucking hips and as you relax; your anal ring accepts me more easily. My hand is so wet with your lovejuice that I can easily slip another finger in, beside the first. It is important to get you used to this double penetration! You sense that we are both nearing a mutual climax and double your efforts on my throbbing prick, I explode deep in your grasping pussy and I feel your muscles, vice like, milking me of my cum. This brings you to a mind blowing climax, feeling my jets of red hot spunk soaking your womb; you quiver and gasp my name, falling back against me, exhausted, satiated and full to capacity. We kiss deeply, ignoring the stares of Mark, who was watching intently. If that was just the beginning, then we are in for a very exhausting week-end.

After tidying up, you sit back next to me and I hold you close, your head resting on my hard chest, my fingers stroking your soft hair and my lips nuzzling your ear. Gradually, I sense you falling asleep, no doubt exhausted by our, near frantic, bout of lovemaking. Mark is at last able to concentrate on his driving and hopefully, will now be able to get us to the cabin in one piece!!

I must have dozed off aswell, because the next thing I hear is the car crunching up the mile long gravel driveway to my secluded cabin. You look so peaceful and at ease, resting in my arms, that it seems a shame to wake you, but with a soft kiss to your ear, I whisper,

"Norma, we are here" You come awake with a bit of a start, not knowing where you are, then as realisation dawns, a faint smile flits across your sweet lips,

"Ummmm, Marcus, I needed that" I had told you to use my name this week-end, not Sir; this was a treat, after all said and done.

"Was it the sleep or the sex Norma?" I tease you,

"Both!!" you reply mischievously and I kiss your lips and feel your tongue dart out to meet mine.

Leaving Mark, who gets another show of your thighs, to unpack the limo, I escort you through the main door into a warm, spacious living room, lit entirely by candles and a huge open, wood burning fire. There are sheepskin rugs scattered everywhere, deerskins over the backs of the old, but well looked after, leather furniture and the walls are decorated with the typical trappings of a hunting cabin. (Not that I have, or ever would, hunt) This gives the effect of a very old, authentic hunting lodge, which is not actually true, as this cabin has everything your heart may desire, it is luxurious!! There are fresh flowers in vases all around the room, scenting the air with their sweet perfume. Finally, standing in the centre of the room, is a vision of loveliness, a beauty of indeterminate age, but from obvious oriental origin. She is dressed, as you would expect a French maid to appear, you look at me quizzically?

"Norma, this is Yvonne, her and Mark have both worked for me for years, it is she who has prepared the cabin for our arrival and they will attend to our every needs, while we are here" You gaze around at the lavishly, but tastefully, decorated room,

"Ummmm, I could get used to this" I hear you say under your breath.

After showing you around the rest of the cabin, I finally take you to our bedroom and shut the door behind me. I take you in my arms and pull you close to me, our eyes lock for a moment and we are kissing, deeply, passionately, pulling at each others clothes. Somehow, I don't think we will have much need of them over the next couple of days. I lead you into the en suite bathroom and turn on the shower, an enormous cubicle, with plenty of room to move around. As the heat builds up, so does our need for each other, my hand cupping your hot pussy, your hand clasping my erect manhood, tells us that.

We enter the shower, face to face, allowing the hot water to cascade between us, bouncing off your hard breasts, teasing your nipples into an amazing hardness, my cock nudging the entrance to your pussy, slightly parting your puffy labia, seeking that entrance to heaven. Moving away from the invigorating spray, we begin to soap each other all over, hands and fingers never far away from our erogenous zones, our senses at a peak of excitement and lust. Overcome by these feelings I pull down the folding seat from the shower wall and sit down, pulling you down to sit astride my aching cock. As you slowly lower your burning pussy onto my manhood, engulfing me in that sweet moistness, I take one of your hard nipples between my lips, sucking it into my mouth, staring up at your eyes all the time. I watch, as the lust takes over, the deeper and deeper you impale yourself on my shaft. You throw your head back and moan, as I bite your nipple gently, I pull your fingers down to your clit and rub them over that sensitive protuberance, my other hand is on your buttocks, pulling, you deeper and closer. I feel your pussy walls contracting around me, sucking and releasing, milking me, so hot, so wet. I raise my mouth to yours and our lips meet, hungrily our tongues seek each other and begin to duel like fencers, teeth crushing our lips, so hard and passionate is this kiss. I feel myself begin to expand as I approach my much needed climax; I hold you tightly and feel your pussy fluttering too, as you are on the verge.

"Yessssssssss!!" I shout out as my cock erupts and a flood of red hot cum coats your insides. As you feel this against your cervix, you suddenly tense up, your pussy clamping down on me, your fingers digging into my back, your lips crushing mine, your dam bursts and your sweet juices cover my cock and balls. We stay in this position until we regain some sort of our composure, kissing and nibbling, whispering and saying nothing, relaxing in the afterglow of our intense release.

Drying each other off, with enormous fluffy white bath towels, nearly sets us off again, but I have other plans and wrap us up in similar, fluffy robes. In an annexe, adjacent to the bathroom, there is a massage and beauty room, two identical tables sit in the centre of the room and beside each there is table, laid with chilled champagne and fresh strawberries and cream, a favourite of yours, I know. I pour us each a glass and ring a bell, set into the wall.

A few seconds later Mark and Yvonne appear together; both dressed in, what can only be described as, the skimpiest of thongs. How Marks' holds his considerable manhood in place is beyond me. I explain to you that they are both fully trained and qualified Masseurs and their skills they are about to display for us. We climb onto the tables face down; they remove our robes and dip their fingers into bowls of warm, scented oils. Now begins one of the most relaxing and yet, invigorating experiences you have ever had, you squeeze my hand in appreciation. Mark moves around you, kneading, stroking and pummelling, you can't help but notice the effect this is having on his penis, he is gradually becoming erect. You look over at me and smile.

With Mark's skilled hands working their magic over your body, I can sense that you are becoming more aroused and when you looked at me and smiled, I know it is more a request for permission than anything else. Well Norma, this is your treat. I smile back at you and nod, immediately you drop your hand to Mark's hard, muscular thigh and run it up the inside. He parts his legs slightly, allowing you to cup his manhood in your palm. As you gently squeeze his balls, you see his cock grow larger, the head straining against the confines of his thong, outlined in all its circumcised glory. All pretence of a massage is now forgotten as you bring both hands to his waistband and lower the flimsy piece of material over his hips. His fleshy pole springs to attention, just inches away from your hungry mouth, a drop of clear pre cum glistening on the tip. Encouraged by your obvious interest, Mark lets the warm oily tips of his fingers graze your pussy lips, stroking them gently and causing your juices to flow nicely. Slowly you encircle his large cock with your fingers and bring the shiny tip to your lips. Your tongue darts out and licks the pearl of pre cum, your favourite taste. Mark has found the entrance to your moistening vagina and is probing gently with a finger, his thumb, rubbing your hardening clit, your legs open wider, to allow him easier access. Your lips close around his bulbous head and you suck him gently, deeper and deeper, your tongue caressing his full length.

This wanton display of lust has not gone unnoticed by Yvonne, or me, as she transfers her hands to the inside of my thighs, working her way up to my growing manhood, my hand doing the same to her. She pulls me over onto my back, displaying my throbbing cock for all to see. Over Marks rigid shaft, your eyes meet mine, I can see you are enjoying this younger mans arousal, brought on by your experienced mouth. You wonder if Yvonne will do the same for me and you don't have long to wait, as just then, she lowers her face to my crotch and in one swift movement, sinks my hot tool right down her throat. This spurs you on and you show the same skill to Mark, he groans as you cup his tight balls, you groan as he sticks two hard fingers as deep as he can, into your soaking pussy. Yvonne is now standing with her legs apart, as I play with her clean shaven fanny, her labia, puffy with excitement her juices flowing as copiously as yours.

Seeing me on my back gives Mark the idea of turning you over too, even though this means disengaging from your lovely mouth and throat. Lying on your back, he faces you and gradually spreads your legs wide apart, lifting your knees as he does so. Your hot, wet, pussy flowers open, your lips glistening with lovejuice. Mark pauses for a moment, savouring the sight of your wide open, smooth pussy, he runs his hands slowly along the inside of your soft thighs, his fingers make contact with your outer lips, which, he pulls further apart, spreading you wider. As he lowers his face to you, you feel his warm breath caressing the insides of your thighs, you tense your body in anticipation of his tongue lapping you to ecstasy and all your senses are centred on your pussy, craving for release, needing to climax, crying out for pleasure. Your hands are on your tits, stroking them, bringing your nipples to full erection, pinching them, as I often ask you to do, making them so sensitive. As Marks mouth gradually makes contact with your vagina, you look across at me, your eyes somewhat glazed, and you smile again, I do believe you are enjoying yourself my Love.

You see my fingers sliding in and out of Yvonne's fanny, her juices coating them liberally, you watch as I slowly take them out and suck them, you have seen me do that with you too and know how much I like the taste of a woman's cream. She, in turn, is slowly sucking a string of pre cum connecting her lips to my bulbous head, then plunging herself down its full length, until it can go no further. You suddenly arch your back and I know Mark has finally reached his goal and has your bullet hard clit between his lips and is sucking it harder and harder. All thoughts of me momentarily gone, you grab his hair and pull his face closer to your loins, forcing him to engulf your whole fanny with his mouth. His tongue is like a snake inside you, wriggling, seeking, and caressing your inner lips, his teeth gently nipping your clit. With this treatment my Love, you will not last long, before you flood him with your sweet honey, but, believe me, it will not be your last, this long night. You cry out my name, as you unleash a deluge of hot juice, into and around Marks mouth and face, your body is in spasms, belly fluttering and your thighs are crushing Mark mercilessly, you whimper as you slowly subside from this shattering orgasm, releasing Marks head as you relax.

Spurred on by the sights and sounds of your mind blowing climax, Yvonne doubles her efforts around my cock, her tongue flicking the underside of my rigid member, her suction increasing considerably, I have three fingers buried deep in her hot pussy, my thumb rolling her clit, she feels me begin to expand in her mouth, a sure sign that I am about to cum, as you well know. She gently squeezes my balls, takes me deep in her throat and with a swallowing action, she milks my cream. She has to swallow quickly as jet after jet, hits the back of her throat. I have taught her well, not a drop is spilt. Like you my dear, I lie back to recover, my hand reaches out for yours and we settle back in the afterglow. I send the two youngsters to fetch drinks, to aid us in our recovery, as; you have much pleasure still to come.

Very shortly, they both return with our drinks, Mark still obviously aroused from bringing you to climax, you can't resist wrapping your fingers around his thick, young shaft, wondering what that monster would feel like, stretching your insides wider than they ever have been, since childbirth. He feeds you your drink, responding to your caress, as any hot blooded young man would, you pull him closer, determined to repay him in kind, for the sweet release he gave you, just a short while ago. You keep an ice cube in your mouth and slowly encircle his knob end, the sensations of your hot mouth and the cold of the ice cube soon has him gasping, he has been hard for over an hour now and needs to unload himself, preferably in you sweet Norma. He has thought of nothing else, since watching us in the rear of the car. As you work your oral magic on him, Mark reaches between your legs and plays with your, still very wet, pussy. Your slowly opening thighs, show your willingness for this intrusion, as do your hardening nipples and blood engorged clit.

Mark decides that is time to take things further, he withdraws from your clinging mouth. He knows that soon he will be deep inside something even better, deep inside your love canal, filling you with his oversized young penis. He climbs onto the table, pulls you close and has you straddle him and you slowly sink onto his raging cock. You willingly comply with his demands, wanting to see if you can take his length and girth, you cry out as slowly, you lower yourself onto him, your passion overtaking you, until you have him deep inside you.

12