A Treat for Norma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meantime, Yvonne has me back to full arousal, knowing what I want to do now. As I see you impaled on Marks young shaft, your ass is open to my gaze. I reach over and very slowly, I insert a finger into your anus, this brings a gasp of pain? Or pleasure? I do not know. You, I think, do not care, you are lost in sensations you have never experienced. Yvonne, knowing what is coming next and using some of the still warm massage oil, also reaches over and inserts one of her slim digits, alongside mine, opening you up, preparing you for your first double penetration. Slowly, your sphincter begins to relax and I take up a position between yours and Mark's outstretched legs, Yvonne removes her fingers and using more oil, ensures that my raging cock is well lubricated. I place the flared head against your tight little orifice and gently push forward, as Mark withdraws, so I enter, you hardly notice until Mark again thrusts deeper, I stay still until he is again on the backstroke and slide in a little more. You are crying out our names,.

Yvonne meanwhile, has her lips clamped to your bullet hard nipples, again helping you to forget what is happening to your virgin ass. Mark and I have set a steady rhythm and on my in stroke I am completely buried in your anus, I can feel his cock rubbing mine, separated by your thin membrane. This is only going to end one way and I can feel it coming soon. You are thrashing about in ecstasy, your juices running copiously from your overstuffed pussy; your muscles begin to contract, your ass is squeezing me so tightly and I can feel Mark expanding. We explode together, you can feel Marks and my, red hot cum filling you to capacity, you scream as you climax like never before, flooding us in your juices, Yvonne dives down and starts licking the overspill and as we withdraw, she licks you clean, bringing on a series of smaller orgasms, that leave you exhausted. After giving them time to recover, I dismiss the youngsters and hold you close, stroking your hair, kissing away the sweat from your face and gradually we drifted off to sleep.

12