All Comments on 'A Treat for Two'

by ScentualEncounters

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Prcious1Prcious1about 6 years ago
I've Been Waiting

Every since I read your comments and looked at your profile I have been waiting for you to submit a story. I finally decided to check and found a couple of submissions. I enjoyed reading this and yes it got a nice response from out of me. I love your descriptions. I'm trying to work harder on making my stories more descriptive so that when they are being read they can "see" it being played out in their mind. Please keep submitting, I look forward to reading more from you (^_^)

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Prcious1

Thank you for the feedback and excitement! Definitely helps. Loving your work, too! Keep it up!

Rebyal35Rebyal35about 6 years ago
Ah ha

"Babygirl" !!!!

HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlavealmost 6 years ago
Truly Scrumptious

I couldn't think of a name for the title of this comment, so I picked the character's name from the movie "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang." Not very original of me, I know. But your story very literally made me hungry enough to get myself a bowl of ice cream and chocolate syrup. Now for the meat of my comment. This story paints a very vivid picture in my mind's eye. Exquisite and extremely well written. I've just added you to the list of my favorite authors. Once again, 5 Stars and yet another favorite. Keep 'em coming. I look forward to seeing your new works, as well as reading the older ones again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScentualEncounters@ScentualEncounters
Writer looking to share her thoughts and fantasies with readers who offer positive feedback and constructive criticism. Eager to read/listen to your works too!