All Comments on 'A Tribesman's Fate'

by AC_Pandorra

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 7 years ago
Good story

Especially for a non native English speaker. I was able to follow the events and characters and am satisfied with the result. I like the descriptions and historical details of ancient Rome, not to mention the sex itself. All in all, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An interesting story

It is an interesting story. Your English shall improve with every story you write.

AC_PandorraAC_Pandorraover 7 years agoAuthor
You're right.

One major aspect of writing - besides others - is to improve my language skills. It would be easier in my own tongue though less challenging and educating.

I apologize that it is still so bad it distracted you. Though I know I will hardly ever compete with a native english person I promise I'll try to improve.

Hopefully you'll find the next one more enjoyable.

For me it is already a huge step forward to try and get even published.

I sincerely thank you for your feedback and advice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You need an editor!

This is a very good start to an interesting storyline and one I hope that you continue to its conclusion.

However, it seems to me that English is not your first language and as a consequence your choice of words, sentence construction and grammar are poor. This does detract from your story, and is quite irritating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous