All Comments on 'A Trip Down Virginity Lane'

by RealLifeSex

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You lost me at "disorientated"

The writing didn't improve after that. "Stereotypical" hills? Huh?

Just so artsy-fartsy, I could have puked.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 13 years ago
Four stars

Some of the language might be a little overblown, but generally speaking I thought the what was published today could be the start of an interesting story of rediscovery

"Artsy-fartsy" must mean "literate" The writing is smooth and grammatical, and the author does more than the usual Literotica plod from one point to the next, telling us as each step what he has done.

RealLifeSexRealLifeSexabout 13 years agoAuthor
Comment please!

Dear Readers

It is a huge thrill to imaging thousands of people reading (and perhaps even masturbating to) to this story!

I was trying to capture a kind of arty Eurocentric atmosphere which would certainly not be to everyone's liking, but I appreciate all comments, positive or negative.

Is the language over-blown? The story too arty-farty? Is the sex realistic?

It seems (or I hope) that the score is settling around 4.

What would make this story 5-star material?

Regards

RLS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Go get him, Tiger!

I thought this was a great short story, with realistic descriptions, and an interesting setup and backstory. The forced trip down memory lane was a nice twist, and it was good to see "She had followed her heart and paid the price, but she had no regrets" in the end. Don't listen to the anonymous grammar police, especially when they are wrong.

I'm an American, so despite knowing that disorientated is the British version of disoriented, it throws me off every time I see it. Thus, I can understand the other comment about that word. However, I recognize that this is a big world we live in which doesn't have to cater to Americans, so I can deal with odd words on occasion, unlike the other poster. Seriously, if planning to ding someone for poor grammar on a public forum, at least make sure to have the facts straight about the complaint.

As far as "stereotypical" hills, I don't see anything wrong with that phrasing either. I've never been to Italy, but I can easily picture the Tuscan landscape described in this story based on the typical pictures/paintings I've seen. Those images are so predominant that they have become stereotypical. Sheesh! Some people like to complain about anything.

Thanks for posting your story. I hope you'll share some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous