A Trip Down Virginity Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a couple of minutes they just lay there, holding each other tight. Michele lifted himself up and slowly pulled his wilting penis out of her, his bravado gone. Anne rolled onto her side and hugged her legs, feeling empty and sore. Michele lit two cigarettes and they smoked in silence.

She should have left him the first time he beat her, but he apologized profusely, promising it would never happen again. They had more good times than bad, attending crazy celebrity parties, and he always introduced her as his muse. They shared their tender moments too, but those were few and always recorded on film. She was never 100% sure if he was really sincere or simply playing to the camera.

Michele believed in the whole Cinéma Vérité deal and so did she. At first it was just him filming her and their friends, but as soon as his fame began to grow, he got a string of students to record their every move. She never got used to the dispassionate waifs following them around with jealous red lights. When she drew the line at them joining Michele and her in bed, she knew it was only a matter of time. When she finally caught him in the act she felt relieved and booked a ticket on the first flight home.

When all was said and done, they were together for 5 years, officially married for 10. Thinking of how she might have done things differently was a waste of time. She had followed her heart and paid the price, but she had no regrets. She had moved on, hopefully he'd do the same. Sitting by the pool in Tuscany, Anne quietly smiled to herself. She had a feeling this year was going to be good.

12