A Trip Gone Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bit her, leaving his teeth marks, leaving the symbol of their passion on her one ti and then moved on to the other.

She came on his fingers, bucked and her grip got intense on his hair as she gasped for breath.

As he intensity of her climax began to fade, her grip came loose, he moved, placed his cock on her wet entrance and his head slid in. She gasped again, as his hands grabbed her tits and he pushed his cock into her. He was above average, a good thick cock that was just right for most women, he grunted in pleasure as he massaged her tits and stroked in and out of her wet pussy.

All the nervousness, all the fears were gone now, as the man and the woman wrapped themselves in the passions and desires. His hand moved from her tits to the shoulders and then slowly travelled to her arms and made their way till they found her palms, their finger twined and his sucked each tit, licked them in turn, bit them, leaving red circles of lust on them that she would carry for a week or so, that would remind her of this night when she took her showers, felt them with her fingers. He began to kiss her throat, he had a fetish with chins, he kissed and sucked her chin. She moved to find his lips.

They kissed hungrily, as, as his strokes grew in speed. He was ramming in and out of her, all the way out and all the way in. She came, her pussy wrapped around his cock snugly, hardly felt like a women who had given birth, tight and it began to pulsate and announce its coming. It pulsated around his cock, squeezed around it as he pushed in, she pulled him in.

She turned, pulling out and she scrambled to the centre of the bed, her hand reached and pulled him up. Her eyes were misty, he wanted to take off her glasses, she shook her head as her nostrils flared to breath hard. She placed her hands on his shoulders and climbed up and with one hand held his cock and led it to her pussy.

She moaned as her pussy sank on the cock. She moved, gyrated, as his cock was in and the juices began to flow even more. Her eyes closed as the climax she had stopped midway began to pulsate in her. She felt her pussy throb with his throbbing cock. She felt her being throb till she was shaking as she leaned her body on him and called out his name repeatedly.

"Kyle, oh Kyle."

He called back, "Eva, sweet Eva, sweet pussy." She came, they rolled over again, once again on top as her held one hand under her neck, other around her head and hammered her pussy, his own climax was near.

His thrust began to grow in force. He thrust into her, paused to reach her depths and withdrew to thrust again. Then he stiffened, he put his lips n hers, making her hard to breath, as they pated into each other's mouth, he began to fill her up.

They broke, to breath, to look at each other. His cock was deep inside her throbbing, ejaculating, and twitching. Both shaking, both were out of breath.

They collapsed on each other, exhausted for now, but both were thinking the same thing. He wanted her lips wrapped around his cock, feel the tongue lead him to pleasures, and she wanted to suck every drop of semen from him, drink him till there was nothing left...

------

Shannon looked at the weather and it seemed like it was not going to be a good one. The radio was on to keep herself updated to the news.

And just as she finished the tea, the doorbell rang. Sid was here to pick her up. There had some trepidation in her heart about having to travel with Sid alone, after so many years. After all, she and Kyle had fantasized him many times, she had loved the heated sex they had had fantasizing of Sid, but being there, even for a Tantric woman like Shannon was a little scary.

In Kuala Lumpur, her husband was stuck with Eva, the rains had delayed the flight.

The doorbell rang again.

"I am coming, I am coming." She muttered to herself, possibly hoping the ringer could hear her thoughts. She held the knob of her door and peeked out. It was Sid, dressed in a blue t-shirt and jeans, looking as handsome as ever, she took a deep breath and could not help but notice that her pussy had begun to throb, all of a sudden, on its own.

She put on a big smile and opened the door.

"Hi." She said, she had practiced her bedroom face for long now, got good at it, the girlish, head tilted coy smile was gone, instead there was a seductive woman, full of life, sure of herself, with a big enigmatic smile that said more and promised even a lot more.

"What are you doing here?"

Then not wanting for more people than already had to see a stranger enter her house in brought daylight, she ushered him in and closed the door. Oh God, her mind went, her knees began to weaken a little and she held on to the sofa.

"Here so early?" She asked.

"I thought we had better get going early, might take longer in the rain."

"You right," she replied. Her pussy still kept throbbing. She wondered how they were going to spend three days in close proximity in a island. At least her husband was going to be there to keep her company, and the stick woman could keep Sid busy, clinging to him as much as she wanted. Try as much as she wanted, she could not get get rid of the pangs of jealousy she felt when she saw Thea. The bitch was fucking the man I never got to fuck, she thought. "My bags are packed, let me get ready."

She was out is short while, and they were on the way.

But this was not the weekend of things going as planned. As they exited the housing area, a mile or so down the road, several trees had collapsed and cut of the exits. It was still raining, by the then some policemen had arrived and taken matter of traffic control into their hands, were directing the people back.

They returned to her house, a little drenched.

Calls were made. There were no other exits through here to town. They were stranded. The other two had been flooded since midnight. To make the matters worse, it started to pour again.

Calls were made, from the hushed way he talked to his wife; she could tell the news was not being taken well. That he was Shannon's house, alone, was enough to make the woman mad.

Shannon spoke to Albert and Selma, who were on their way too, and told them they would find a way. Eva and Kyle were stranded in the Logan Airport.

But Shannon had started to take things as they came, it did not perturb her, except that her pussy fluttered each time she saw Sid.

She dried herself and began to plan on cooking something.

She cooked simple fried rice. The rain went on unabated, even got heavier.

She gave him a towel to bathe and change, she sat in the living room and waited, as he came out, as she heard the guest room door open she rose and offered him food. Once done they went and sat in the living room.

He sat awkwardly, hesitant; she went and sat by his side.

He seemed nervous, he seemed apologetic.

"Shush." She said when he was about to say something, "just keep silent and enjoy the moment."

She took his hand and turning a little sideways placed it on her boobs, the boobs that had in all the past months grown a couple of sizes and were a match for the best of them in their roundness and firmness.

He began to show the signs of calmness, as his hand first gently kneaded her tits, one then another and soon his hand was inside her shorts, his bare hands, rough bare hands against her skin, set it on flames.

True this was a man she had wanted to fuck, so many times in her life, in so many ways, in so many places, more than she could remember. She wanted to take his cock into her mouth, suck him dry, drink his semen, she wanted him to take her pussy, hammer her down. She wanted to feel his thick long cock in her ass.

God, she though, I wish Kyle was around to watch this.

She took his other hand and placed it on her crotch. She could see his cock was hard; the tent in his Bermuda was unmistakable. His finger found her wet entrance, and made its way in and she gasped as a mini climax began to appear.. She pushed her pelvis up, spread out her legs to make it accessible.

She lifted her ass of the sofa and pulled her pants down and it fell to her feet, She stepped out of it. Now her legs were wide open, her ass at the edge of the sofa.

She smiled as her hands reached for his t -shirt and pulled it off over his head. She liked the broad shoulders, the hairy chest; He took the cue and got out of his pants.

She took his head in her palms, her breathing already hard, her orgasm at the tip of her clitoris, waiting to be released. She ruffled his hair, grabbed his hair and pulled his face to her pussy.

"Worship me." She ordered, but there was a seductive charm in her voice, not a bossy order. "Worship me."

He looked up at her, a little in surprise, his cock twitched a little, and there was something in her voice, a sultry something that made her want her even more. His brought his lips to her sweet pussy.

It was the voice of the complete woman, the face of the complete woman he was responding to. His tongue lapped the sweet nectar from her cunt, he groaned at the wonderful tangy juice he was being offered. He exulted in it. As his tongue worked she threw her head back on the couch, her hand still n his head, the grasp loosened and she moaned in pleasure.

"Siddddddddddd."

The voice, the sultry seductive voice made him cum nearly, made him ejaculate his seed on her clean floor, he ate her, tasting her replenishing juices, drinking it, he caressed her clitoris with his tongue, coaxed it, and sucked it, making her cum this time as her legs gripped his head and she looked down, gasping for breath.

"Yes, Sid, yes, yes, you bastard, yes."

She pushed her pelvis into his mouth, pressed his head down. She did not want it to end, a wave of pleasure surged through her body, and her eyes rolled upwards her, her nostrils flared.

She grabbed his hair and pulled him away, few deep breaths and rose, he was perplexed, had he done something wrong, something that displeased her, the woman he could be a slave to, die for. But fortune favoured him; she took his hand and made him sit where she had been sitting as she took the place he had evicted. As she saw he throbbing, venous cock, hard and the helmet shining, a drop on the precum, the oily liquid that drops out little by little, her heart skipped a beat.

She flicked away the tasty drop from the eyes of his cock, her mouth settled on it, tasting his saltiness, his manhood, his lund. Sid's lund, her mind screamed and she began to move her mouth on it, saliva dripped down to the base of his shaft, the taste was unmistakable, she wondered for a second, why do all men taste different? She was lost in the act.

Her tongue lapped his balls, the sack hung down, promising a full load to her, and she let her tongue taste the underside of his cock, all men liked this, the lick from the base to the tip, and she had learned the tricks by now, lick it from the bottom to the top, swallow it and then lick it from the side to the top and swallow it. She began to cum again, as she felt his hardness; the cock began to get harder. She worked fervently, her head going down till she was taking more and more of his thick cock inside her throat, at last the cock disappeared all the way, even as she felt her nose touch the bristly fuzz of his pubic hair, she groaned and that groan, the vibrations created by the groan, sent ripples down his spine and he bucked his ass upwards, pinning his cock into her mouth and screamed.

She moved back and felt the first shot of cum in her mouth, hen the second and she swallowed, ever since she had become a tantric woman she had developed a taste for cum, the salty taste felt good now, unlike before when the thought disgusted her. She drank; her hand stroked the twitching throbbing cock to deliver more his cum to her mouth.

Breathing hard, dripping so much that a patch had formed under where she was sitting, she sucked and sucked his cock to softness.

She looked and smiled, a warm sultry smile, the look made him want to take her and kiss her.

She rose, still breathing a little shallow and hard, she kissed him, letting him taste his cum in her mouth, their tongue duelled, their lips were warm and wet, and at last they broke up. She took him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom. She made him lie on the bed.

She took a bottle of chilled Vodka Orange and handed him one and took a long swig at hers, emptying almost half the bottle in a go. She lay down next to him and inhaled in his aroma. The thoughts were of her youth, how much she had wanted to fuck this man and now that she had fucked him, she wanted him even more

He began to kiss her shoulders, as her hand lay on his chest, caressing gently. She felt him move, and her eyes closed, she felt him kiss her belly, the sides of her ass. She had a good ass and was proud of it. She let him do the work as his tongue moved along, kissed every part of her body her could reach, at last his finger entered her pussy, rough and thick, his thumb pressed the clitoris, she moaned.

He was finger fucking her, faster and faster and she came.

He did not stop, he added one more finger to his other, and two fingers opened her up, making her squirm, scream his name.

"Sid, Oh fuck, yes, Sid, Sid, Sid, you bastard, yes. Ohhhhhhh"

Her ass bucked upwards, her pelvis thrashed and then she felt something thicker between her pussy lips, she opened her eyes and saw, his hard cock was sliding up and down between her pussy lips, being made slick and shiny by her juice. She moaned and caught the cock, it was alive in her palm, throbbing and alivee like a hard snake, she lead the head to her pussy ole and said.

"Fuck me Sid, fuck me."

He entered her, filled her and she arched her back and wailed.

"Sid, Sidddddddddd."

He was hammering her hapless pussy; make small tiny droplets of her juice spray out as he brought his cock in and out, hard and hard and even harder. Just the way she liked it. She came again.

She pushed him away; she wanted to prolong the pleasure. She pushed him to the bed and straddled him, her pussy on his mouth, she moved her pelvis, undoubtedly from the back as her ass moved up and down, letting his tongue drink the juices from her cunt, she moved even a little more so that is tongue played with her crack a little, she loved being played there.

When her orgasm had subsided a little she moved back to his cock, sank her pussy on it and let out a loud guttural moan, Sid. Oh yes, Sid. She flicked her hair to the back and her hand holding him, looking into his eyes, slapping him when he closed his eyes in ecstasy, she murmured his name repeatedly.

"Sid, Sid, my love, Sid. You fucking man, you bastard, fuck me baby."

His cock hardened even more, and he began to shoot his cum inside her. She shivered, shook and her body throbbed from head to foot as she felt the warm liquid fill her fill her pussy.

"Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh yes. Sidddddd." She fell on him.

Just then the phone rang. It was his wife, she wanted to keep tab on him at all times, he told her he was outside watching the rain.

Shannon got up and looking at the time began to set out lunch. They ate in silence, Selma called and soon after Kyle. At last it had been announced that the flight would take off. The crew were prepared for boarding.

"Good luck to you two." She told him. "Enjoy yourselves till we come. I heard it is not raining in Blueberry Island."

They ate the lunch and she led him to the sofa, they sat and there. He had put on a shorts and she had clad a tee and a shorts. They dozed off for a while, leaning on each other and when the sitting on the sofa became too warm and uncomfortable; she took his hand and lead him to the bed.

She spooned him and with her palm on his hairy chest she slept.

They were woken by the insistent ringing of the telephone. It was Kyle, that was when she spoke to Eva, telling her to get the massage. To let him heal her. He was great at it and even though she may have to be nude, it was okay.

She made tea. The rains had gone on unabated, they showered and she wondered what Kyle and Eva were doing. If they had agreed for the massage.

She looked at Sid and felt a little throbbing in her pussy. He was not the smartest of men, he was good looking, a hunk.

"So tell me about your wife Thea, does she know about us?"

He nodded with a grin. "That is why she is so mad, I am alone with you."

"Are you going to tell her about today?"

"Oh no! Not at all!."

"That is stupid, make her understand, make her to learn to share, to be able to enjoy life without being narrow minded about it."

"Your husband understands?" He asked a little incredulous.

"He does. He probably knows I have already fucked you and possibly knows right now I am going to ask you to put your head between my legs and please me."

He grinned. He pushed the table aside a little to make space and took his place on the floor.

"Lick it all over Sid, lick it like you mean it."

"I will." He promised and removed her shorts.

"But sharing is not what you do alone, share her with other men, ask her to find a man, you find her a man and let her have the pleasures I am having now."

She lifted her foot and placed it on his face, telling him where to start. He licked her toes. She felt a little nervous whenever her toes were sucked, the years of indoctrination had still not gone away, but she also felt exhilarated, felt liberated, felt like a queen. She let him lick her foot, as she leaned back. He reached her heels and ankles and when he tried to goes up she pushed his head back to the heels. He understood in a few such pushes that he was to cover all ground, go slow.

He was beginning to enjoy it. Her other foot was his face to massaging his face, cheeks, her toes playing with his ears. She felt like a queen, lording over him, making sure he did not miss a spot.

"Lick me like a dog." She ordered, but again, there was no bossiness in her tone, just a matter fact edict that had to be followed.

He was licking her ankles and lathering them with his saliva, she gave him the other foot.

"Wait." She said in a while. She got up and he walked behind her, to the bed. She took off her short and lay on the bed, making a gesture for him to take off is clothes. His phallus hard and throbbing, he came, back to her ankles and foot, she was moaning with pleasure when he reached her thighs, turned around to offer her back. He began to lick her in long strokes, his tongue lathering her, from the inside of her knees to the ass.

He licked her ass, spread those beautiful ass cheeks apart and licked her hole and she came.

"Oh Sid!" She cried. "Lick it, lick it." She panted.

He was licking her back now, his mouth lapping her back, her shoulder and she turned around, to offer him her tits. Her erogenous zone, her favourite spot! Shannon liked being suckled. Sid obliged, his mouth, rough and gruff, taking her tits in the way she liked it, squeezing them, kneading.

"Now fuck me." She ordered.

He held her shoulder and she took his throbbing cock and showed it the entrance. His half closed eyes were in a daze. It was as if by magic, all the doors of his desires were open for him. The pussy he had wanted to fuck for so long was now wrapped around his cock. It was squeezing his cock, pulsating around his cock.

He had fucked his wife so often, imagining he was fucking Shannon, closing his eyes and imagining it to be her. He had called out her names silently many time, as he thrust into Farhana, or even the stewardesses on his journeys. He had hoped he could meet her alone some day, take her out to dinner and fuck the woman.

And here was, inside her, inside the most magnificent pussy in the world. He was inside the tight cunt of his desires. He shook with pleasure; a thrill went up his spine.