A Trip Gone Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon was in her own world of unabashed desire, in clouds that were floating around her. She had wanted to hold the cock for so long, in her dreams, in her fantasies she had done that. But reality is something else, when his cock spread her cunt open, when it stretched it, she gasped, he seemed bigger than anything she had imagined. The tightness of her cunt, due to that desire, due to the lucid state she was in, once again seventeen, walking with him. Her pussy had frozen to the size of her virginity. In her mind he was fucking her in a room two decades ago.

Her mind was a blur, as she felt the cock stretch her to the limits, her moans were loud, were incessant, and were piercing.

His grunts got louder too, sweat poured out his every pore. His dreamy eyes almost closed as he pumped the woman of his desire, as he entered her and dug deep, seeking his untouched spots.

She yelled and pushed him away. As he looked on perplexed, she caught his hair and pulled him down on the bed, his venous throbbing cock pointing upwards, slick with her pussy juice. She held it in one hand and sank on his. With a deep moan, a groaning moan, a lustful moan.

He part of the bed they lay on was wet with their sweat, drenched as they were, their sweats mingling, as she reached down and kissed him, their saliva mingled. They were one, just as they had meant to be decades ago.

Her mind was in a whirl, he is going to cum, he is going to cum. She could feel his cock growing harder, bigger. Her face was ashen as she screamed, told him to cum inside her.

She sank all the way in, hugged him, her nails digging into his shoulders, her teeth sank into his throat as the biggest orgasm in many years seized her, made her immobile, speechless as she tried to cope with just finding air, being able to breath.

Her mind was screaming, at its loudest.

"Sidddddddddddddd!"

As she lay on top, her head spinning, she was also thinking. Vaguely, vaguely images floated into her mind. Sid taking her like Kyle always did in the bathroom, as she went for a smoke. And images of Sid leaning her against the kitchen table, drilling her as she lay hapless, Sid placing her against the sink in the kitchen as she acrobatically placed one leg up on the counter and she faced him.

She had to do all that, before the call came fro them to start driving to meet the others. She had to, she thought.

Thankfully no telephone rang; both would have not been able to answer it if it had. They broke off, lay side by side and slowly began to get their bearings back. It was past dusk. She staggered to the fridge and got a bottle of water and finished it in one go, took another bottle of water to him. They semen had smeared all over her; a little streaking down her thighs had dried into a crust.

Then the phone rang.

It was here that she told Eva to give him the panty as a sign.

-------

As he rolled out of Eva, he lay breathing hard. Kyle did not have the strength to move; he turned on his side and watched her beautiful face gasp and pant. She probably felt him looking, a weird sense that knows of these things. She smiled; her smile shy and blushed.

When she had recovered her breath enough to speak, she said.

"What have we done, this is not right."

He squinted. "Did it feel wrong, did you not enjoy it, Eva?"

"Oh I did, Kyle, I did. But..."

"Do you want more of it, feel like more of it?"

She took a deep breath. Reached for her glasses and put them on, she rose on he elbow.

"To be honest, yes I do. I want us to fuck all night, have not felt like this before, for a long time."

He smiled. He took her shoulders and pulled her towards him. "Wrap your mouth around my cock?"

She moaned. "Oh yes, yes, yes."

"Let me lick your pussy, worship it with my tongue."

"Oh Kyle, you are making me cum already."

"Then reach for my cock with your mouth Eva, sweet Eva, let your tongue shower it with lust and love."

She planted a kiss on his lips, a warm, lusty, wet kiss, then on his throat and two nipples, her hand reached out to his flaccid cock and she gently stroked it. Her wet kisses continued, she did not traces a wet line like Shannon or Selma liked to do, she kissed, her warm wet kisses gave him Goosebumps, his cock began to rise to the occasion. She turned to kiss the side of his waist, her pussy came into view.

He took her waist and guided her to put her knees n his either side and admired the crinkled yet engorged pussy. A little of his semen was still in it, he used his hand to wipe it on her belly, held on to the gorgeously large ass and pushed her towards his mouth. His cock be damned, he would partake her first.

Her mouth in this position could not reach the cock; she laid her face on his belly and moaned as his lips sucked first one then the other large labia. Gently pulling it with his teeth and stretching it. His tongue lashed at her pink inside, digging in. That made her moan even more. Her hands caressed the thighs as far as they could go and she moaned as the tongue arrived at her clitoris. The mutilated clit was still laden with thick nerves that conveyed every touch, every movement to her passion centres.

She began to come as he sucked her clitoris. Sucked it hard, bit it, literally.

Her pussy pressed against his mouth, she smelled good, and she tasted good.

Her ass began to grind on his mouth as an orgasm seized her. He had is hands on her ass and was squeezing and kneading it as he ate her. He was enjoying this totally lost in the moment. In her pussy. He wished Shannon was around to do something about his throbbing cock. No. He thought, she must be having a time of her life, if he knew her, with Sid.

He pushed her away, pushing her to the foot of the bed on her back. He grabbed her ass and lifted her towards his mouth. She was dripping like a tap, she was coming constantly. He inserted a finger in her ass, letting it g deep, she wailed, clutching his hair, gasping for breath as a huge orgasm shook her.

"Please, Kyle, stop." Her voice was broken and weak; she was a bundle of nerves. But this was not the time or place to stop, she was already in the cloud nine and it was the best time to show her the tenth, one that so far probably had eluded her. He forgot that she was to wrap her mouth around his cock, forgot the urgent need to want that.

Instead he placed his thing at the entrance and drove in. She wailed, the orgasm hitting her was already taken her to dizzy heights, the filling of her cunt again so quickly made her tremble.

"Oh God, Oh Kyle, KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEl." She wailed as he pumped her. He turned her around, his eyes red from lust. She was a thing to look at, the majestic ass swayed, her knees buckled as he entered her from behind, her head hanging from the edge of he bed, her hands resting on the floor, her rammed her as her ass jiggled from behind. He dug deep, slow rams, fast and steady ones. And he was reaching deep into her, deeper than any man had in a long time.

Shannon particularly liked this position, flat on the belly as he pumped her from behind. He liked too because of the feel of her ass under him. This ass too was equal to the task. He hammered on.

"Wait, wait." She screamed." She scrambled and managed to get away from him, her body too slippery and sweaty to hold on to. She stood by the bed and panted. He reached out for her, taking her hand, her chest heaved, her hair was awry, her nose was flowing and there were smudges on her glasses. She gave him his hand.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he placed her hand on his cock. She went on his knees and began to suck it, stroking it as she sucked.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH. EVA." It was his time to grunt and groan aloud.

She sucked till he disappeared in her mouth and squeezed his balls. She knew what she was doing.

He was now in the ninth cloud, about to embark into the tenth. Only Shannon took him to the eleventh.

When his climax became imminent, he became a little rough, he held her by her hair and fucked her mouth, moving her up and down his shaft. She did ot mind it, she was for the moment, for all purposes, his slut. He felt even as she did the stiffening of his cock. He roared her name.

"Evaaaaaaaaaaaa!" He screamed as he began to cum. His warm thick white lava poured into her mouth, spilled on to her chin and slipped back into her mouth as she stroked his cock and sucked the head. Slowly it began to twitch to softness; his stiff body began to relax.

"Suck it, please, gently." He whimpered.

She licked and sucked it till it was clean as a whistle, shiny and soft. She smacked her lips and swayed her way to the bathroom.

He followed her.