A Trip to Burma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's when we started kissing him goodnight again, on his cheek, letting him look down the top of our pajamas or shorty nightgowns."

"Yeah, we never talked about that, but we both knew we were. Well, then we went off to college, still virgins, but Mom ..."

"She was a nurse in a the hospital."

"Yeah, probably better about such things than some other mothers, and let us have the pill. Back then, the hormone content was stronger, made breasts grow. Probably a little bigger than they are now, so when we returned home in the summer, well, it must have been more interesting for him."

"It was. We didn't kiss his cheek every night, but when we did, well, you two can imagine."

"It was, and he used to reach up and rub our side, mine, at least."

"Mine too," Marie agreed.

"Yeah, well – you weren't at home that evening, Marie wasn't. We didn't have any boyfriends in town. Yeah, I had left a button unbuttoned. Did I feel wicked? Just a little. And when his hand touched my side, I shifted, so that it brushed the side of my breast. I want it to, expecting that he would quickly move his hand, but he didn't. Did he rub it, or did I rub it on his fingers? His fingers were still there. He was only my step-father. When his hand didn't leave, I just plopped myself down across his lap. Oh, he was surprised, but didn't object, just looking up at me with a surprised expression. How did I have the nerve to say it?! I told him: 'I'm not a virgin, and you're not my father,' and puckered up, lowering my face to his. Did I tell him to kiss? Don't know, but we did, and he didn't mind that I knew how to kiss better than a little girl."

"Mom was obviously on night duty in the hospital that night," Marie remarked.

"Yeah, of course, could have said that. Yeah, so we kissed, him as good as me, and his hand wasn't just brushing my breast."

Randy and I were almost holding our breath, nodding for her to continue. Anna nodded and said:

"I guess you say that I seduced him. We did. We two had separate bedrooms. And, of course, he was better than those freshmen. That first night, he didn't lick my pussy, but when he did! Better than anything before."

"My wicked step-sister! Yeah, they did every time Mom had night duty. They didn't think I knew, but I did, and I wanted to, too. When she admitted it, oh, she was embarrassed, but had to, and I made her tell me how much better it was."

"Yeah, very embarrassing, but I did, I had, and agreed that it was unfair. So one evening at supper, when Mom had duty again, well, we told him that he had to. Oh, he had all the objections about incest with his real daughter, but he had been looking at her breasts too."

"Also with his hand on my side. We convinced him."

"I guess the clinching argument was when I said that I wouldn't if he didn't with her. After that, he took turns with us, when Mom had night duty."

"And like Anna said, it was so much better than with those freshmen, and licking my pussy, taught me what an orgasm was."

"For both of us, always better than sometimes what boys did the next year."

"But we didn't do it to him," Marie remarked. Anna gave her an apologetic glance and replied:

"I did once. Didn't tell you. I had my period once when it was my turn. I didn't like it. He was sweet about it, understanding, but told me how could it had been."

"You would have! Well, we both learned to like it."

Randy and I nodded vigorously with grins. Marie nodded with smirk and continued:

"We didn't really do it that often with him; Mom only had night duty once a week, but we figured out that we also could do it to each other."

"Just as good as he could. Hope he never discovered that we did."

"Yeah, so we started before we went back to college."

"And since then, as you know, when we get together."

"But we never did again with him," Marie remarked.

Anna gave her another apologetic glance and murmured:

"Maybe he had more of a problem with his own daughter. We did, that spring break when you weren't home."

"You did?!"

"Afraid so. Mom had night duty one night and then duty one weekend. Oh, he loved that I then really liked to do it to him. Probably shouldn't tell you, most of all day that weekend."

"Wicked, wicked, wicked!" Marie replied, first with a serious expression, then smirking.

Anna smiled at her, then glancing at us and said:

"But maybe why we like older men. No, you're not really older men for us now."

"No!" Marie agreed, smiling at us.

We thanked them for their having been so open, and we emptied the two bottles of beer, and went to the bathroom. Back in the room, we agreed reluctantly that Randy and I should return to our room, apparently all of us forgetting that it was still Anna's turn to have two cocks. We got dressed and both kissed both of them, and slipped out of their room.

We both went in my room to talk and remembered that Anna hadn't gotten her turn, chuckling with grins. I said:

"She will."

"She sure will! Our pleasure!"

"This is better than my honeymoon was."

"Um-hmm!" Randy agreed: "better than ours, too. She was a virgin."

"I hope so!"

"Your wife wasn't?"

"Even before I met her, but she didn't know what they like to do."

"We did."

"Um-hmm. She didn't mind that I liked to do it to her."

"About the same with us. Yes, better than our honeymoons."

We wondered if Anna and Marie were sleeping in separate beds, and then he went to his room. They hadn't been, as we learned later the following day.

We didn't sit with them at breakfast. The day was spent sightseeing. Of course, we were with them then. Before we greeted each other, Anna smirked slightly and murmured:

"We forgot something yesterday evening."

Since others maybe could overhear us, we feigned surprise, but winked. A little later, when we all were alone, Randy and I said that we had remembered. She smirked and replied that Marie had tried to make up for it. She nodded, remarking:

"As best I could, just didn't have what she really wanted, either way."

We all chuckled and then were back with the group, talking separately with the other people. There was a long stairway up Mandalay Hill. The group stretched out during the climb. I glanced back and saw Marie and Anna talking with one of the women, whose husband had moved ahead.

At the end of the day, there was always free time before dinner to freshen up. Randy I told them that we would buy more beer and invited them to my room for a drink before dinner. The two of us had to chuckle and exchange smirks, while we went to get the beer. We knew too well how the evening was going to progress. Some of the group had agreed to go to the marionette performance after dinner, a local cultural thing. Others had said they wanted to buy lacquer ware. That the whole group wasn't going to stick together for the evening, made it easier for us to excuse ourselves.

Randy and I wanted to shower and, of course, to shave. Randy came to my room, while I was still naked in the bathroom, and they knocked on the door while I was still hanging up my towel. That was no problem, of course, although it was a little embarrassing to be naked, seeing them in clothes, greeting them through the open bathroom door. With my towel around my waist, I joined them for our first sip of beer, and then started to get dressed.

They had both chuckled, but not about their having seen me naked. Marie remarked:

"That was funny, well, a little embarrassing. We were talking with that woman on the way up the hill. When no one else could hear her, she smiled and said: 'Looks like you two are having a good time.' We just nodded. Then she smiled a little differently and added: "Why not, if you four want to.' I think Anna managed to nod first, then replying: 'We are.' I agreed. She smiled with a nod and then said: 'No problem, none of us care.' Then she chuckled and remarked with a smirk: 'Another woman even said that it was a little inspirational.' When we then also smirked with nods, she murmured: 'My husband too. Nice.'"

We all grinned, nodding, and drank to that, Anna remarking:

"Very nice, if she only knew how 'nice'."

We drank to that again. While we finished our beers, we agreed that since the rest of the group knew about us, it would look funny if we continued to act that they didn't. As we went down to dinner, one of them said that maybe it would be even more 'inspirational' for the others. We all agreed with smirks. I did wonder if she was suggesting that the woman or both couples imagined just how we four were enjoying ourselves, was suggesting that those couples also get together like we were.

The smiles, when the four of us joined the group, suggested that they all had no problem with our having hooked up. When those going to the marionette show left, they gave us smiles. The others left, no one asking where we were going, as had happened a night or two before. We glanced at each other with wry smiles. Marie snorted and remarked with a grin:

"So much for my reputation as spinster schoolteacher."

"Did you ever have one?" Anna asked.

"Maybe the first couple of years in my first school, but then parents saw me holding hands one weekend."

We all chuckled and got up, and returned to my room, where the beer was. When I closed the door and turned back to the room, Anna was already getting undressed, a couple of buttons ahead of Marie. It was Anna's turn, I thought, as I hurried to catch up with them and Randy. As Anna was stripping off her panties, she grinned and said:

"I should be a nudist. Wonder what is like at one of those places?" I snickered and replied:

"Not like you think. They don't do anything, well, not out in the open."

"You know?"

"Been to one once, and most of the women aren't as attractive as you two are."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she replied with a grin, thrusting out her breasts and drawing in her stomach, not that she really needed to, but I pulled mine in a reflex, probably more needed.

"No, really," I replied: "one could be embarrassed for some, they way they look, but they aren't. And, well, I didn't see any teenagers, and, yeah, it's just nice."

She smirked and replied:

"'Just nice', but not like I meant before."

"Your turn," Marie remarked, grinning at her and then at Randy and me.

Anna got her turn. Bed covers were flung back, and she and Randy curled up together. I sat down on the edge of the bed behind her, and Marie knelt down, giving me a smile, and then began to suck my completely unaroused cock, only that way for several seconds. I began to wonder if I didn't just want to let her continue, but she didn't, but did frown with a smile, as though she would have liked to. I rolled back and around and shoved my cock between Anna's thighs. She hummed and rocked her hips back.

Did Randy help my cock find her opening? It did, and I shoved further, and her pussy held it. We exchanged hums, and I moved down a little to push it deeper in her, and then waited for Randy to arouse her clitoris and feel her pussy respond. It did, that is, he did, and it did. Then I remembered that his cock was in her mouth.

Did she suck cock better than her pussy could squeeze a cock? An indecent question! Not when she couldn't lick where if was most sensitive. But Randy could lick her, where she was, even if her clitoris didn't let him – us – nibble and suck on it as good as we could with Marie's. But whatever he was doing was making Anna's tight pussy clutch my cock. Just fucking - pumping in and out - hadn't been like this. If her pussy had been clutching - IF, back then - the sensation had been mostly lost in the movement.

This was feeling how a pussy was aroused, and how it wanted to arouse a cock. I moaned in appreciation, but also at the thought that I had recognized how mother nature tried to make sure that once a cock was in a pussy, it would inseminate it. We weren't going to, but her pussy still wanted my cock to do everything it could in that direction, shoot my semen deep in it, as close to her uterus as it could, why it did at the moment my cock thrust deepest.

That was just my thought, my cock hadn't yet, but it soon did; thinking about that wasn't the way to postpone my orgasm. And she came. Was Randy's surprised "Uhn!" in response to his feeling her pussy juice, that was spurting on my cock? It must have been; he was trying to lap it up, unconcerned that his tongue was also licking the back of my cock. Had I done that too? Then he grunted, and his hips thrust his cock deeper in Anna's mouth. His cock also wanted to spurt when it was as deep as it could be. He gave a sharp, pained sounding moan; because of her involuntary reflex to close her jaw on his cock when she had to swallow what hit the back of her throat? After that, however, he just grunted with each thrust of his cock, and she moaned.

We relaxed, sighing with satisfied moans. I remembered to pull my cock out, sooner than I otherwise would have, to let Randy lap over her pussy – if he wanted to. He did, to judge from Anna's soft chuckle.

I rolled back, and Randy did. I was wondering what to do about cleaning up my cock, that was still engorged, but sinking down on my hair. I had only sighed again, when I felt Marie kneel between my legs. I opened my eyes, just in time to see her hand reach to hold my cock. She hardly gave me a glance, looking down at Randy and demanding softly: "Fuck me," rocking her ass back and forth.

I wondered if he could, but his cock just bobbed, as he grinned and quickly moved to get behind her. Yeah, I thought, he had been the last one us to come, his cock still aroused enough to get it in her pussy. My cock was in her mouth before it was. This was a lot faster solution of how to give her turn than I had been expecting, but who was I to complain? If it took longer, because we had just come, all the better. And, I realized, when Anna chuckled and sat up and moved to straddle my face, she didn't have to just watch, like Marie had, but she could watch them, facing them as she lowered her pussy on my mouth.

It still let me taste that I had come in it. What had Randy thought about tasting my semen? I wasn't going to ask him.

For a while, Randy just fucked gently, hardly jarring Marie's body, as she sucked and licked, and I licked and sucked. What could be better than having my cock sucked while I was licking another woman's pussy? He and I weren't going to come again for a while. Eventually, however, he began to fuck harder, making it difficult for Marie to keep my cock in her mouth. I drew my legs up and closed my thighs over her shoulders, holding her body still again.

"Yeah, good," I heard Anna mutter, and felt Marie nod. Then he was fucking harder, making me press my thighs against her shoulders. This was getting complicated: trying to do that, while wanting to enjoy having my cock sucked and enjoy arousing Anna's pussy. But then he grasped my knees, relieving me of having to worry about that. He could fuck as hard as he wanted, without upsetting what Marie was doing.

He did. We all came. I hoped that Marie's getting it both ways made up for the three of us having had two orgasms. My face was all wet, when Anna dropped to the side off me. I raised my head, and Marie raised her, licking her lips with a smile. Then I saw Randy drop down behind her. Did he want to lap up her pussy, like he had Anna's? He did. Marie chuckled, rocking her ass a little. Fuck! He didn't just lap over her pussy a few times; his hand drew the cheeks of her ass apart, and he raised his head a little. She chuckled again, and then he raised his head further, letting me see his tongue licking up through her crevice, his eyes grinning at me.

Marie chuckled again and murmured:

"Better than I hoped, a little more than I hoped."

Randy grinned with a nod. Anna remarked:

"For us too. Marie, you have the best ideas."

"Having to watch you three before? Wanting you not to have to just watch."

We all nodded, chuckling with smirks. Then Randy rose up and said:

"As much as I love the way you all taste, we all - you too," he smirked at me: "time for a beer."

"You too," I replied, and the women nodded with smiles.

While we sat up, he got the beers, and we all drank before anyone said anything. We smiled at each other, a little wryly. Then Marie frowned slightly and murmured:

"Kind of raunchy, a lot raunchy, I guess my fault, my suggestions."

"Maybe," Anna replied: "but we all wanted to."

"We sure did," I agreed. Randy nodded and added:

"If we all like it, why not? Nice to fulfill Marie's fantasies. Didn't know I could have any like that, but now I do."

"Me too," I agreed, almost about to grin, but then just smiling at her.

Anna nodded with a soft chuckle, smiling at her and agreeing:

"Me too. Hm-hmm! Could have told me before."

Marie's expression brightened. After a moment she grinned, glancing at Randy and me, and replied:

"Needed the right two men."

"And the right two women," Randy replied, raising his beer.

We all drank again, then nodding with smiles. After a moment's silence, Randy looked at them with a questioning expression and asked softly:

"And the not right two men?"

Anna and Marie glanced at each, shrugging with slightly wry expressions. Marie nodded for Anna to reply.

"Certainly not like this, told you that before. Yeah, but there were others. Oh, the first trip when there were men, there were also two, but not friends, but nice. Yeah, we did it, each of us with one of them."

"They were nice," Marie agreed. Anna nodded, continuing:

"Well, after that, I guess we kind of hoped that would happen again. With that attitude, it was easy, if there was an available man, but seldom two. With one, well, only one of us could with him."

"And we found that unfair. Besides, they – the one or other – wasn't better than with each other."

"So, we – she or I – only let it happen for a night or two. Hm-hmm! Before the rest of the group knew."

"We hoped, assumed, not like here, but they haven't minded, rather liked that we have."

"If they knew how much we have, are," I remarked. Anna smirked and replied:

"I hope not, not 'how'!"

With smirks, we drank to that again. Marie grinned and said:

"Of course, when you two turned up, well, we talked about it, but weren't sure ..."

"Had lots of questions," Anna interjected, explaining:

"Your being friends already, thinking you both would have to want to, and then wondering about who with whom."

"We too, but we all seemed equally compatible."

"Oh we were, we are," Randy remarked with a grin, and I grinned with a nod.

They nodded with grins, and we all drank again. Anna remarked:

"No question about that! And then, well, that first evening, it just seemed like the situation was suggesting that we go to our room." Marie nodded, adding:

"Oh, it did, and I wanted to. Hmm?! I wanted to sleep with one of you, either of you, but we'd never been all four in one room. I wasn't sure, very unsure, that I wanted to do that."

"But we did," Randy remarked. She nodded with smile, agreeing:

"We sure did. Hm-hmm! I was telling myself that maybe I had drunk too much, but by then I wanted to, regardless."

"Thank you, I'm glad," I replied, giving her warm smile and reaching over and rubbing her thigh.

"Me too," she agreed, returning my smile.

The other two smiled, nodding, and touching each other, Randy then also reaching over to touch Marie. We all smiled at each other again and drank, finishing our beers. Anna suddenly shivered and smirked, remarking:

"Got to go."

We all did, she on the toilet, Marie in the shower, and Randy and I in the washbasin, glancing at each other as we draped our cocks over the rim, and then chuckling, as our yellow streams met at the drain. We all washed, pussies, cocks and faces, and returned to the room.