A Trip to Burma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Sleep, perchance to dream'," one of them suggested, Anna, reminding me that she taught English.

We all looked at each other. Who with whom? After a moment, Anna smiled at Marie and murmured: "You can sleep with Randy tomorrow."

Marie smiled with a nod and smiled at me, murmuring:

"I didn't want to show a preference."

"Me either," I agreed, adding: "and if they have one, that's all right too."

"We don't," Anna and Randy replied with smiles, but holding hands.

For the rest of the trip, we always exchanged partners when we went to bed, after we had exchanged them doing everything we had already done – and more. We admitted that we were being more raunchily active than having sex should be, but we all wanted it that way, the others probably thinking, as I was, that it was never going to happen again, and we had no inhibitions about what we wanted to do.

One evening, they both wanted us to straddle their faces and let them suck our balls, both of them, before they sucked our cocks and we licked their pussies. Another time, they both wanted to start by sucking our cocks, kneeling next to each other between our legs. When they both began to suck our balls – Anna sucking mine – I chuckled and remarked:

"She said mine are bigger."

Anna nodded with chuckle, but Marie raised her head and replied:

"Mine are, I mean, yours are, I mean, Randy's."

We all snorted and snickered, and Randy replied:

"I'll take Marie's word for it; I'm not going to find out."

We all laughed. Surprising, how a little joke could let us forget how aroused our cocks had been, let them forget. That just let us all enjoy it for longer. Of course, then they were going to clamber up over us, so that we could lick their pussies, but we hadn't anticipated that they would want to change sides and would want to turn around, facing our legs. I was delighted to be able to lick and suck Marie's more pronounced clitoris, and with her sitting on my face that way, when she came, I was going to be able to catch more of her pussy juice.

But before that happened, they were leaning forward, and a hand was fondling my cock and balls. When my cock was aroused again, I realized that it was Anna holding my cock, pulling it to one side. As long as she didn't make it come, before we all fucked, I thought, knowing that that would be what we did, after we licked the pussies to their orgasms. Randy and I did, but then we were surprised when they wanted to be fucked by the cock they had sucked, switching horses again, a little more changing partners than I had expected, but "the more the merrier."

Randy and I both had a lot of experience with their riding us, just never lying parallel together on one bed. And we had experience with their wanting to rub themselves. When they started to, however, Randy reached over and helped Anna on me. With his arm extended, he could turn his hand up and do that better than we could for the woman sitting on us, both churning our cocks in the pussies. I hummed and reached over and slid my fingers down over Randy's hair and touched Marie's fingers on her pussy. She chuckled in her throat, letting my fingers take over. I especially liked that she seemed confident that I could do what she wanted as well as she could.

It wasn't difficult, so easy to squeeze her aroused clitoris between two finger through the fold of skin over it and roll it between my fingers and moving it back and forth. Success, of course!

How many ways could we fuck? Oh, in the mornings with whichever of them, if they wanted to do anything, they had to start by sucking our cocks, sometimes then riding us, or having a nice long sixty-nine. Once we tried licking and sucking in a quadrangle. That worked too. A recurring favorite was their licking each other with our cocks in their pussies.

On evening - were Randy's and my cocks tired? - we insisted that they show us what else they did together. They glanced at each other, smirking, and one asked if we really wanted just to watch. We did. They snorted and smirked again, shrugging.

Maybe we shouldn't have asked. They shrugged again, nodding to suggest who should go first. She started to lick the other one's pussy, then with her fingers in it, pumping, obviously arousing the other one. Then her fingers started more to jerk. The other one's hips started to twitch, and she more groaned than moaned, and then she lost control of her body, her hips going wild, so that the other one couldn't keep her mouth on her, but her fingers were jerking up and down. The other one was gasping and whimpering, but also sounding like she was laughing.

I had never seen a woman so aroused, and Randy's glance at me, suggested that he was equally surprised. We saw the fingers relent, her hand all wet, but only for a few moments. When they started to jerk again, the other one was again immediately spasming, as aroused as before. That happened again, and then the fingers slipped out of her pussy, but her body twitched a couple of times more.

They smiled at each other, then both gave us wry smiles. Without a word, they changed places, and we witnessed the same arousing scene, multiple orgasms like we had never experience. When they glanced at us again, Randy murmured:

"We shouldn't have asked; makes us feel superfluous."

They smiled understandingly, and Anna replied:

"You aren't, but you asked."

"No, it's just as good with you," Marie added: "even if it doesn't look like that."

"Still not sure," I muttered. Randy nodded, then asking:

"Can we do that?"

"If you promise to fuck us afterwards," Anna replied, grinning, looking at our semi-aroused cocks.

They both lay on the edge of the bed with their thighs spread. Lovely pussies! How many men get to see two at the same time? We began to lick.

They encouraged us with hums, then one said: "fingers." My fingers were for the first time in one of their tight pussies, doing what I thought my cock would do in it. Then one of them murmured:

"There, on the front, with your fingers, pressing up." I tried to follow her instruction. Randy must have too, since the other one hummed and said:

"Yeah, like that. ... There!"

I was relieved, when the other one with my fingers in her pussy moaned and said:

"Yes, there! More, like that!"

They encouraged us with words, until they lost their tongues, just moaning, their hips beginning to twitch, increasing the pressure of our fingers on the front of their pussies. And then they lost all control of their bodies, whimpering and laughing like before.

Fuck! We could do it, had done it! And my hand was all wet. I let my tired fingers relax, but then she insisted: "More!"

And they wanted us to fuck them after four, five such major orgasms? At least, I knew that my cock wanted to. After five, six such orgasms?! It wasn't "a man's world"! Not the way they could enjoy the most arousing thing I could imagine.

With dripping fingers, I let her relax. Randy's fingers were also dripping. We glanced at each other, shrugging, either at our success or our inadequacy to give them so many orgasm with our mere cocks.

They hummed, glancing at each other and nodding, then one said:

"Now fuck us."

We did. Their pussies – the one my cock was in – was still aroused, clutching, like it had my fingers. When I came, she did too, again. Where did women have such a generous fountain to spurt like that so many times?

They smiled their satisfaction, and we responded, a little tempered by our new knowledge of female orgasms. I consoled myself that it was a small price for all we did together, something I would certainly never experience with my wife. Could she come like that with the right "treatment"? I thought it was unlikely, especially that after so many years she wouldn't let me experiment, would ask how I got the idea to do something we hadn't before. When was the last time I had my fingers in her pussy? Before we married? Before that, before we started fucking, when we could.

The following nights of our trip together, were a little quieter, more one-on-one, also before we went to sleep. The last night, in a much better hotel in Rangoon, without saying so, we all wanted to do as much as we could: a last time with them curled up together and our fucking them; their then wanting to suck our cocks, with the usual consequence that we licked their pussies, and then all fucked. As usual, we slept with the one we hadn't slept with the previous night. In the early morning, we took our last opportunity, an almost bitter-sweet last sixty-nine - bitter for her, sweet for me.

At breakfast, someone started to pass lists for everyone's email address, and we all promised to stay in contact. We all had the same flight home. Saying goodbye, while we all waited for our suitcases, the four of us just smiled a little better that we did with the others. It was over. The emails – also from Marie and Anna – were the usual agreement that it had been a great trip together, Randy's and mine too. We could infer - wanted to - that their their thanks for a great trip meant more than similar phrases from the others.

While waiting for our bags, the husband of the woman who had talked to Anna and Marie stood closer to me and asked softly:

"You both, with both of them?"

I just nodded, not looking at him, but wanted to say: and better and fucking more than you can ever imagine.