A Trip to England to Meet Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Totally satiated, you introduce me to Mona, your co-worker. We talk about how this all came about, the three-some and decide we need a more comfortable place, possibly one of our hotel rooms. We agree to meet later on in your room but for now we all get dressed and get ready to leave. You and I go back to the hotel, Mona goes to hers and we determine a time to meet, 6:00 sounds good, should we eat in? You just smile and say "but of course"

5:00 PM, that's what the clock said, I felt the urge to make you happy so I decided to visit you sooner than planned. When I got to your door, I tried the knob first to see if you locked the door, but you know me too well and left it unlocked. When I entered the room, I heard the shower going, so I set up the bottles of wine and some food to nibble on while you finished your shower.

You came out of the shower rubbing the towel on your head to dry your hair, and another towel barely around your waist with the opening just above your penis. You haven't looked out from under your towel yet, you are walking towards the bed where I am sitting and watching you approach. Just as you are getting close enough, I reach out and start to massage your cock to a semi-erection and you finally realize you aren't alone. Taking the towel from your head, you look at me and smile, kissing me deeply and laying me back on the bed with you crushing me with your body.

I twist out from under you. As you rolled onto your back pulling me with you, I slipped out of your hands and begun kissing your chest, lightly biting at your nipples. You laid there and let me take control of your body as I teased every imaginable spot on your body before my hand stopped to rest on your throbbing manhood.

Then I started dragging my delicate fingers up and down your shaft, slowly driving you crazy. you moaned softly and called out my name as I began to kiss and lick lower and lower on your body. As I worked downwards my hand was fondling your jewels, gently rolling and squeezing them in my long fingers. I softly kissed your thigh as you opened your legs a bit wider, letting me nibble on your thigh lightly. you squirmed as I did and I knew that it drove you wild. I then gently nuzzled my soft cheek against your manhood and rapidly flicked my tongue to hit its swollen head. I swirled my tongue around and then down as you closed your eyes and moaned a little louder. you gathered my hair in your hand and used the other to caress my cheek as I gazed at you with a wanton look in my eyes.

I kissed your manhood from top to bottom and then slid my hot lips down over it slowly, using my tongue to massage its length. I moved up and down on it slowly, letting my tongue wrap around it and caress it firmly. As I went down on it I would go down all the way and take one jewel into my mouth and suck on it and your shaft while I moaned around them both. That drove you wild and pushed you very close to the edge. Once I worked my way up I would often blow on your cock softly with my hot breath and then look at you and take it again. Every time I looked at you I grinned knowing that you were very close.

As I continued I felt your manhood swell and squeezed your balls lightly, asking for your hot seed. you rolled your head to the side once again and moaned deeply as I sucked hard, moaning around as I begged for it. That was all you could take, as I took you deep you hit your point of no return and released your hot seed inside my hungry mouth. I slowly milked your throbbing cock and licked it clean, savoring every drop. When I was done I looked into your eyes and grinned, slowly moving up your body to kiss you on the lips. As you kissed back I snaked my tongue between your lips and you tasted yourself on my tongue as it explored your mouth. As you let me have my way in your mouth you slowly caressed my sides down to my bottom, which you squeezed firmly in your strong hands. you carefully rolled me over on my back, moving with me not wanting to break our passionate kiss. You wanted me to want you even more because you knew what was coming, soon, very soon.

It's now 5:30 or so and you tell me you have a surprise for me. There is going to be someone else to join Mona, you and I, and he's anxious to be with all of us. Yes, I am anxious for that too, never having done 2 guys before, but the thought made me wet all over again. Just then there is a knock on the door, is it Linda or Glenn? You open the door, ignoring the fact that you're naked, and just smile as Glenn walks in. He's surprised to see we started without him, but he's anxious to catch up. As Glenn crosses the room, he starts unbuttoning his shirt when I stop him and say "let me do that for you!"

He sits on the edge of the bed and as I finish unbuttoning his shirt, you are behind me fondling my ass and playing with my tits. I get his shirt off and then start on his pants, not wanting to "catch" anything in the zipper, since the bulge is very pronounced, he unzips his own pants. You are now excited and hard as can be watching me play with his nipples and caress his body while trying to get his pants off and decide to take the plunge. I am wet already from all the play from before and you slide in very easily. Now I can't move, kind of trapped between Glenn and the bed and you behind and in me.

Glenn scoots out from under me and removes the rest of his clothes and produces in front of my mouth a cock that wants some place to go. I open up and while you pump away from behind, I am deep throating and licking Glenn to the balls. AS you work faster from behind, I am losing concentration with Glenn's cock, so you both decide to trade places. Glenn stands behind me and enters with ease - being slightly thicker than you he hits me at the right spot and I am cumming almost instantly. Meanwhile, I am sucking on you and as my orgasm hits, I scream into your cock setting off a violent vibration that makes you cum with all your might and then I swallow all of you. At this point Glenn is so excited he plows into me harder and faster letting loose his cum. We all collapse on the bed, exhausted.

There is another knock on the door, it's Mona. She's very upset that we started without her, but very excited to see Glenn. Did I mention that he's about 6'2" and weighs about 210 with a cock that's just to die for? No, well, now you know. Noticing how tired we are and all the cum flowing out of my cunt, she goes to the bathroom and emerges with a damp towel and begins to clean me up. Taking her time and deciding to taste what I have to offer, she begins to suck and lick on my lips, inserting her tongue to get out as much cum that Glenn left in me. She began to suck on my clit and we both looked at you and Glenn and realized that you were very happy to see us. I took Glenn's cock in one hand and yours in another and starting giving you both hand jobs.

Glenn bent down to kiss and fondle my tits as you tried to fondle Mona's tits, but she was lying down and you couldn't get to her so you decided to kiss me instead. Opening our mouths to each other, we explored each other's mouths and enjoyed the kiss. I sped up my pace on the wonderful cocks in my hand as Linda sped up her pace on sucking me dry and flicking my clit with her tongue. She started to concentrate more on my clit and sucked and nipped at it. As Linda did this I took you in my mouth and Glenn got behind Linda and dove in with his cock in hand to her pussy.

As I was about to come from Linda she was screaming from the orgasm she was having with Glenn buried deep in her snatch. You were near your moment of cumming when you took your cock out of my mouth and sprayed my tits with your cum. Glenn was about to cum so he took himself out of Linda and sprayed my tits too; I was literally coated with cum from both of you. Linda just laughed and proceeded up my body and started to lick off the cum, then with the washcloth used earlier, massages it into my tits, letting it dry on my body. I decide to go shower while you guys entertain yourselves.

Glenn gets Linda to lie on her back, positioning her so that she's got her head hanging over the edge of the bed and he can kneel between her legs. You get to her head and massage her tits playing with the nipple between your fingers, pinching gently making them stand out in a point. Glenn bends down and starts to lick Linda from "stem to stern" while Linda moans under the hand and tongue treatment she is getting. I am done showering and drying off when I see the excitement before me. I sit in the chair opposite the bed watching and enjoying the show, fingering myself as you all enjoy each other. Linda takes a little control of the situation and manipulates you to lay on the bed on your back.

She straddles you putting your cock deep into her pussy, telling me to come over to the bed and sit on your face so you can eat me. Glenn feels left out, so he decides to see if Linda's up for some backdoor fun. Not objecting, he gets some lubrication from your dick as you go in and out of her pussy coated my prick with the juices and positioned it at her puckered virgin ass. Slowly Glenn entered, first one inch then two, Linda gasped as she felt her ass stretched, Glenn could feel your prick rub his as he entered the full depth, soon you had a rhythm and Linda was in the land of orgasms. AS she screamed out, you sucked harder on my clit causing me to come into your mouth and then you and Glenn erupted inside of Linda. Totally exhausted, we all laid down to rest.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Back To the Gym As I am doing bench presses you softly kiss the tip.in Erotic Couplings
A Trip to the Gym As I am doing bench presses you start rubbing my erection.in Group Sex
Naughty Girls The focus of her studies was between the teacher's legs ...in Erotic Couplings
The Feeling is Mutual They are old friends and they need the same thing - relief.in Erotic Couplings
Isabelle, My Big Titty Secretary Ch. 01 Unexpected sex in a dark mechanical room.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories