A Trip To Lexaughtor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
828 Followers

They continued until Joss's hour was up. Both of their bodies were drenched in sweat, and Tarrack escorted him to the main room where Eric and Hank waited.

"I have to go clean myself up, but you have a nice night now." Tarrack leaned forward to kiss Joss on the cheek before disappearing into the back room.

"So, you lost your V-card?" Hank asked.

Joss nodded.

"To a Lexaught no less." Several empty plates of crumbs were in front of Eric when a waitress took them and replaced them with a plate full of what looked like fried seafood. "In a way I envy you, but when you finally get laid by a human woman back home, you'll be disappointed."

"If he gets laid by a human woman back home," said Hank.

Joss couldn't even be playfully angry at the insult. The image of the porn star beneath him and taking his dick was still fresh in his mind. She didn't reenergize him the last time he came as she wanted him to feel satisfied and indeed he did. All he wanted now was to go to the hotel and sleep it off.

Eros_343
Eros_343
828 Followers
12