All Comments on 'A Troll is Haunting Tex's'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the Vampires Nest continuity glitches

I was racing to submit this before the competition deadline and there's a few continuity glitches around that vampires nest takedown - and I rushed that whole scene. It was supposed to be about 20k words of action but I ran outa time.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulabout 6 years ago
Just for the warnings lol

I kept laughing harder with every paragraph. I’ll give a more in-depth review later now that I made it to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What a bunch of rambling incoherent shit. The Freddy is strong in you.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 6 years agoAuthor
Xander?

Xander? Xander, is that you? Back to your basement now! You know what the agreement was. Bad Xander. Bad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WARNING! This story may be dangerous to your health, sanity, etc....

Chloe, you killed it! I laughed my ass off all the way through! Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Intro

This deserves a 5 just on the intro alone, you know, before you even get to the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Thank you, Chloe

HP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5*

See you next year - trophy-class windigo located.

TP

TxRadTxRadabout 6 years ago

Now! About this Troll in my Basement!

He's eating me out of house and home. Do you know what Twinkies and Mountain Dew costs?

Yeah, there are a few continuity issues but everything else is not bad at all.

Tex

AzttAzttabout 6 years ago
Awesome

I love the Monster Hunter series. This was spectacular and the gun stuff was super accurate. I hope you make this a series!

sferguson53sferguson53about 6 years ago
5 stars not enough

Awesome stream of consciousness writing! I laughed, I cried (well almost), and the action was riveting. Chloe is at once sexy, hardcore, funny, irreverent, and freaking adorable. Thanks for transporting me from the mundane to an adventure of epic proportions.

Steve

Handley_PageHandley_Pageabout 6 years ago
Very Nice; great fun

There's a Grade A 'irreverence' in your story and I loved it.

It took me all bloody evening to read it, mind, but in addition to the sex, I learned quite a bit about weapons (BTW, a Bren gun .303 is a very useful weapon, even if it is rather heavy; there are incendiary rounds available, too).

Thank you, Chloe, it was real fun

VoboyVoboyabout 6 years ago
At least I took the fucking demon with me...

See, you can tell it’s fiction because I NEVER fumble my mag changes.

Nice work, Chloe, as always. We'll do it again sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
As usual, outstanding effort on your part

Just love the effort and direction you take us in your writing. Keep up the good work❤️

Lori_the_HoosierLori_the_Hoosierabout 6 years ago
Just loved it, BB will never be the same!

He's tickled to death by the Drop-Bear; I once sat and listened to him explain in his serious, 'Doctor' voice to our little great-neice why she should avoid walking under trees, because of the drop-bears, and how she should always wear a spiky hat if she absolutely has to, because they land on your head bum-first, and if she's wearing a spike, they'll bounce off and annoy someone else; I wouldn't want to be him when she finally works it out...

Rollicking action, graphic bloodshed and buckets of gore, fun and funny dialog, and enough bizarre shit to satisfy even my left-handed view of how things be! 5 stars, Hun!

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 6 years ago
Crazy good fun

I hope you had as much fun writing this as I did reading it. Another Chloe special.

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 6 years ago
Blasting Vamps with an Elephant Gun? I f*ckin' wish!

Thank you for pulling me into your mad world of terrifying fun, yo-ho-ho and a bucket of blood! At last I got to kill something; the best I can do these days is hamstring some niggling French bureaucrat with a well-aimed memo, if I had my Elephant gun handy we'd soon find out who knows how to fucking whistle 'Dixie'!

Come a-hunting with Lady-Boss and me back in the old country, we've got Lytches, Fetches, Nixie's, Nykurs, Grindylows, Eachy's, Drows, Ghouls, Draugr's, Boggarts, Wyverns, Redcaps, Black Shucks, Revenants, and more unquiet corpes buried at crossroads than we know what to do with, all just waiting for the medical procedure you know as HVLI (High-Velocity Lead Injection) therapy to send them to their rest, Wanna dig into an ancient barrow and see what's lurking there?

5 stars, and thank you for more fun than I can shake a big kukri at!

BB1958

SamScribbleSamScribbleabout 6 years ago
Madness

Total madness. We need an extra star. Five are not enough. :)

steverob1054steverob1054about 6 years ago
Absolutely fucking magnificent

Chloe - that is just an amazing piece of sustained imagination, creativity and fun. You really are the Dogs Bollocks as they say where I come from (it means the best of the best,, so no need to get your Remington out and book a flight!!). Thanks as always, and extra thanks for the very undeserved compliment. You are an amazing writer!!

Zeb_CarterZeb_Carterabout 6 years ago
5*

Mr. De Mill I was ready for my close up but it never came. :(

It was a really fun read. I loved it. By the way, do you talk like you write? You know, where no one can get a word in edgewise? And you go rouge while telling a tale?

Good stuff. I kind of noticed the continuity in the Nest. And I could tell you were in a hurry to submit it...but there was nothing there that would stop me from reading on.

Good work. (But I didn't get to use my 'nade launcher. :p)

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 6 years agoAuthor
Continuity and the"Vampires Nest" scene

You are so right, I was racing against time. So that part was a bit sucky. I'm rewriting it not, about another 20-30 k words of action as the team takes down the Vampires Nest and rescues the cops. I'll let everyone know after I've updated and resubmitted coz there's be action for everyone with a vengeance. And Lovecraft, Voboy and Snoopy will for down with great spectacularness and much more demonic blood and guts! And the Necromancer will play a rather larger part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are simply the BEST

Great Action - check

Wonderfully Funny - check

Super Sexy - check

A captivating read - check

Thanks for letting us enjoy this adventure!!!

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago
Gall durn gunbunny pornographers...

A dedicated troll would have replaced all instances of “magazine” with “clip.”

Us libruls mow down zombies too. We just try to get them to sing kumbaya first.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 6 years agoAuthor
Magazines versus Clips

And that Troll would've been - Dragon's Breathed ... coz you know that boxy rectangular thingy that holds cartridges and slides into the bottom of your semi-auto pistol? It’s not a clip — no matter how often the term is misused. It’s a magazine.

A magazine holds shells under spring pressure in preparation for feeding into the firearm’s chamber. Some are fixed to the firearm while others are removable.

A cartridge “clip” has no spring and does not feed shells directly into the chamber. Rather, clips hold cartridges in the correct sequence for “charging” a specific firearm’s magazine. Stripper clips allow rounds to be “stripped” into the magazine. Other types are fed along with the shells into the magazine — the M1 Garand famously operates in this fashion. Once all rounds have been fired, the clip is ejected or otherwise released from the firearm. If you want to get technical anyhow.

In essence, clips feed magazines. Magazines feed firearms. And firearms terminate trolls. In this story, anyhow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pleaser

This is fucking awesome! Way to please your fans Chloe :D

Ramjet75Ramjet75almost 6 years ago
Love It !

Not what I expected from you but it was amazing. Question: Have you read any of the Monster Hunter International books by Larry Correia? If not you should look them up. Very Similar to this story but no young Chinese girls there. I Like Your version very much.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Have I read Monster Hunter International

You betcha. I love Larry Correia's books. Love Laurel K Hamilton's books as well. A strong influence on how I wrote this one.

dididothatdididothatover 5 years ago
Tempting fate

Hi Chloe, Loved that so so wonderful. Vegemite behind the ears lovely, only way to be sure with them damned drop bears.

Five stars for sure.

Now to the next story

Stacey x

FZYONEFZYONEover 5 years ago
Wonderful story!

I wish I had found this before now and could’ve helped in the voting.

OMG this was so funny, I could see the Larry C influences and the Laurel K .

I will keep my eyes/browser open for any new stuff.

Thank you for sharing.

Maybe ask to be included in the next MHI files book?

c50chrisc50chrisover 5 years ago
Just wonderful!

So unique! Brilliant and creative and inspiring. I've seen nothing like it here on Lit.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 5 years ago
Talent and imagination

are the stock in trade of the accomplished storyteller. Apparently at least half a dozen aspiring storytellers must make do without sufficient quantities of either, for you have been granted their share.

tl;dr You're scary good.

xsailorxsailoralmost 4 years ago
As Usual

Another delightful work of art, Chloe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hoosier?

Chloe, I'm a half-bleed Coon Ass from Louisiana, and I ain't never heard ANY one call my home state the land of the hoosiers. THAT would be way up in Indiana, and nowhere near Texas or Louisiana. I get the "willful suspension of disbelief" that is an integral part of ANY story on this site, but that was just too much! THANKFULLY , your writing (as always) is so far above the run-of-the-mill usually found on this site that even though I had to comment before I finished page 3, I am immediately going back to finish enjoying the tale! Full of laughs already!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Ooops. I suspect I was just throwing in stuff as fast as I could write it and Hoosier just popped into my head and I threw it into the mix. But thanks, I would have completely missed that one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sick and twisted... just the way I like it! Sorry about my earlier comment I made around page 3, but you were jumping around so much I thought you were calling Coon Ass country "The land of the Hoosiers". You really had me confused.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 2 years ago

Love your stories 'bout your tight little ass and soft round cheeks, just waiting for me to split them with a deep hard bone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...