A Troubled Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pastor Michael had a gentle touch -- at least to begin with. He made me direct him as to how the men had fondled my body and he quickly learned how bad men entice the nipples to harden, tweaking them between finger and thumb.

"You saw their arousal -- in their trousers -- that made you lustful -- it wasn't the devil -- it was your own wickedness, your own dirty desire for things sexual. You saw evidence of their erections -- did you notice that they were all aroused?"

I tearfully admitted that I had been compelled to gaze at a sight I had never before seen; yes, at all the men in turn. I had to admit also that I fully knew that my agreement to simulate a sex act on a banana would inflame them more. The pastor silenced my sobbing by sliding two fingers across my lips and almost subconsciously, out of habit, I let them into my mouth. I swear that my tongue was not my own and out of control when it began to lick and tease as my cheeks sucked in, relaxed and sucked again.

The pastor's spare hand kept busy with my nipples, pressing kneading then holding my breast before suddenly slipping inside my undergarment to touch my red tips and feel the bare flesh. He removed his fingers from my mouth and keeping his face near mine, still playing with my breasts he questioned me relentlessly making admit how it was not the devil within me but my own wantonness and depravity that allowed the men to abuse me. It was the abuse that I craved and took pleasure from he said -- and he would prove that to me.

He made me pray, still holding me he made me enter into an agreement with him that he would take responsibility for guiding me back to the right path and away from wickedness. I prayed and listened and repeated oaths when asked while he leaned close and, hidden from my view carried out movements with his hand that remained secret and private from me. Finished he seemed short of breath and perspired, hot under his collar. He would visit me again -- tomorrow.

12