All Comments on 'A True Story Of Feminisation'

by Pippa

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Thank you

Your story was my dream. I am feeling oh so horney.

Love Fran C.D. slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

oh can i join u??????plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just awful garbage

Why would his wife want him to be a woman? What's in it for her? Why would he want to? ANd why would he stay with a woman that disrespected him and by her actions showed him that she had no love or respect for him? Terrible writing.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 8 years ago
A lovely erotic evening of firsts.

Pippa, you've done a lovely job with this story. You let us know that his wife was more supportive than expected, but also possessed of a mean streak. Fortunately, the mean streak didn't show through too harshly.

Your character seemed to move through the evening in a state of shock. Doing things, while not quite believing it. Loving it, even while in shock that it was happening for real. That kind of altered-state made this a fast moving quickie for the readers, even though it took most of the night for, well, you.

I hope you find it as amusing as I do when an Anonymous reader makes negative comments about finding fetish content in a fetish story. What was the little dear expecting? Probably just upset he'd soiled his panties.

Thanks for sharing your story, and your writing talent. Please keep writing.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
What a mission!

I wish my wife would send me on a mission to suck some cocks till they filled my mouth with yummy cum..Plus as a bonus he got ass fucked also!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous