A Truly Ridiculous Sex Story

Story Info
The worst story ever to grace the pages of Lit.
2.7k words
4.41
50.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AceStroker
AceStroker
154 Followers

My gorgeous wife and I have twelve beautiful daughters, all between the ages of 18 and 19. Several of them are twins. My wife herself is an identical twin, and her sister is every bit the crazy nympho that my wife is. I know, because on countless occasions we've had a threesome. There's nothing quite like banging your wife's sister while she eats out your wife. Now that our twelve daughters are over the age of 18, sometimes a few (or all) of them will join in our nightly orgies. Not a day goes by where there isn't some crazy sex going on, with at least three or more people involved.

Wife, sister and daughters all love seeing, playing with and fondling Daddy's twenty inch cock; and they really enjoy watching my massive cum shot which usually flies out about twenty feet. They also love their lesbian sisters' orgies as well, so sometimes I'll just wank off as I watch them all lying there naked together like a bunch of intertwined snakes. Sometimes my daughters ask if they can bring their girlfriend over to join in. I always respond the same way, "Only if she's just turned 18 and is still a virgin." Coincidentally, that's always the case with the friend, and she readily jumps into the middle of the orgy, which usually lasts till the sun comes up.

We don't even bother closing our curtains when we have family orgies, and most of the neighbors across the way can be found watching us, drooling at their windows, the male ones usually wanking their cum all over the glass as well; the sight of which gets my daughters and wife so hot they have to play with themselves all the more, adding to the massive flow of liquid coming from between their legs. I swear sometimes it gets ankle deep in the room! All the females in our family get ridiculously wet, and they usually leave a sopping wet trail wherever they go, much like a snail does. After one of our orgies I usually have to change the carpet, or clean up with a Shop Vac! I have a sump installed in my basement to help clean up their feminine fluids when things get too wild. If there is a drought and the rivers are very low, the state pays my wife and daughters to masturbate themselves at the source of the rivers. They are back to raging torrents in no time - the rivers that is. My wife and daughters never seem to run dry, no matter how much they try.

As is family tradition in my house, on each of my daughters' eighteenth birthdays, as soon as she blows out the candles, I bend her over the table, and enter her from behind, as one of her older sisters licks her clitoris. Thus she is properly initiated into the wonderful and rightful realm of legally aged, incestual, bisexual womanhood. All my daughters seemed quite enamored of daddy's big cock their first time. Of course when the eighteenth birthday is for twin daughters (which in my house happens often), I bend them both over the table and alternate bopping their wet virgin coochies every thirty seconds, ramming first one, and then the other. Sometimes my wife helps out with a strap-on. Of course, all twelve of my daughters still had their hymens up until their eighteenth birthday, and I was pleased to be the one to pop each of their cherries. Though admittedly, some were tougher than others to break. My youngest's hymen was so tough to break I had to get a running start. "Charge!"

My daughters' insatiable sex appetites have come in handy on many occasions. A burglar once broke into our house, and was trying to get into our safe. Several of my daughters, instead of sleeping at three in the morning, were just finishing up one of their weekly sisters' orgies. Realizing we were being robbed, they alertly hopped on the burglar, and screwed his brains out long enough for the police to arrive and arrest him. Our street is a much safer place now. As a result of my daughters' unique crime fighting ways, the thief is currently enjoying a nightly ass banging by his cell mate Bubba.

I love how sexually open minded all my daughters are. There is something so special about having my youngest daughter look at me with those big brown eyes, and hear her say with all her charm, "Daddy, could I watch you masturbate?" How can any father refuse that? Despite my absolutely massive cum shots, I rarely clean up when I masturbate. I know one of my cum hungry slut daughters will come along and lick it off the counter, wall or ceiling when she finds it. They aren't particular, they'll try to lick up one of my cum stains even if its several days old. Such tidy sluts. Okay, so that was a bit disgusting, even by this story's lax standards.

My one daughter's nipples get so long and pointy when they are erect, that they actually become dangerous. She actually blinded her boyfriend when he tried to suck them in the dark. That's what he gets for trying to have sex with the lights off, shy fool. The lawsuit is still in court, though I doubt the poor blind boy will win this case: I've had my wife and daughters sleep with all the jurists. Yes, even the female jurists. I can't get over the extreme irony of this incident. The kid was blinded because he was having sex with my daughter. If he had just been masturbating instead, he would not have gone blind!

Several females in our family have a unique genetic anomaly, in that their breasts continually produce milk without ever having been pregnant. The end result is that their already large breasts are even more swollen. As a result we haven't needed to buy milk for our cereal in ages. I've even started selling the surplus breast milk to our neighbors, and turned a small profit. The IRS was starting to get wise because I wasn't reporting this source of income on my taxes. A good boning from several of my daughters left the auditor empty nutted, exasperated, worn out, limp dicked and completely certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that our taxes were entirely in order. In fact we received an extra $4900 refund a week after he left. I used the money to buy the girls a Symbian. Now they never sleep. Neither do the neighbors.

I've slept with every woman on our street multiple times. They seem to love trying to fit my 20 inches inside them, and are always astounded at the immense power of my ejaculate. Their husbands don't mind me sleeping with their wives either, because while I'm boning her, two of my milk laden daughters are entertaining him in the most naughty of ways. It's a mutually beneficial trade. By the time we are through, the wife goes away weak kneed and doused in boatloads of cum, and the husband goes away soaked in breast milk. Both sleep happily that night. Until of course they are awoken to the sound of my daughters' orgies at 3:00 in the morning.

To help supplement my income, I am a nude modeler at an all-girls school. They pay by the inch, so in my case the job pays very well. It seems all the girls in the art class are truly dedicated to producing the most accurate picture or sculpture of my bodily form, because they are all extremely hands on with their approach, physically sizing up every square inch of my manhood. All this fondling by these young hotties always produces massive amounts of precum, and the art instructor says they should include that in their paintings. Sometimes she licks it up, and has them draw that as well. A few times their fondling has gotten a bit, well, excessive, and that of course has resulted in one of my legendary massive cum blasts. Needless to say, the girls are quite impressed. One entrepreneurial gal even made a life-sized sculpture of my ejaculation, and sold it on E-Bay for $500,000. They of course had to get a tractor trailer to deliver it to the buyer, because as usual, my load shot out about twenty feet, and that sized sculpture just won't fit in a car trunk! Have I slept with any of these art students? Only those who were on the borderline of failing the class. That is my definition of extra credit. Hmm, maybe I should teach summer school too.

Being very health conscious, we all go to the doctor's together, one big happy family. The doctor, who is female, 24 and a big racked beauty, is a bit of a throwback old fashion type. She firmly believes that all the females in our family need to be treated at the office twice a month for female hysteria. At first our insurance refused to pay for any of this, but I didn't mind shelling out the extra cash for this procedure, because it is office policy that the father is present as guardian. So I get to watch as all 13 females in my family get masturbated by the doctor one at a time. Recently the doctor has started to do it for free, because I give her a good boning with my 20" dick. Ladies simply can't resist a 20 incher with a massive cum blast. Her two nurses are a pair of 18 year old lesbians, so while I'm giving the doctor a good boning, my daughters team up licking the nurses' labia. This is the way you get free medical care, folks!

Yea, our visit to the doctor's office usually takes about three hours total. My daughters prefer having their gynecological exams done with the doors and windows wide open. They also always involuntary orgasm multiple times when the vibrating speculum with clit massager is inserted. I think it is a genetic thing. And with how much they squirt, they usually flood the floor of the exam room, hallway, and sometimes even the waiting room. Consequently, the entire county's male populace tries to schedule their gynecological visits at the same time my family goes.

My daughters all want to be present for my bimonthly physical as well, as does my wife and her twin sister, and most of the neighbors' wives. Even the two 18 year old lesbian nurses eagerly watch the genital exam of my massive 20 inches. The hot blond doctor believes in a very thorough exam down there. No need for sheets, drapes or towels, I'm naked for the entire exam. She usually examines each testicle for about ten minutes, then feels up the other one for another ten minutes. During this extended part of the exam I usually drip out a pint or two of precum. The lesbian nurses always collect this in their hands and take it away for "further examination."

To keep my daughters from getting bored, she makes the exam interactive, and has each one of them check me for hernia several times. Then the doctor really gets down to business, paying extreme attention to my 20" cock, which of course was made erect by all that ball fondling and my daughters' very intense hernia checks. It takes a while to thoroughly examine 20 inches of manhood, so she usually takes about 10 minutes on that. I always have an orgasm from her incessant fondling. Sometimes it hits her square in the head (which knocks her back a few feet), flies over her head and hits the lesbian nurses in the face, or sometimes I'll turn to the right just as I cum so it can fly toward my daughters. They go after it eagerly, just like chasing a foul ball that goes into the stands. They love daddy's cum. The prostate exam takes at least 20 minutes, and of course that makes me orgasm a few more times. And then the doctor requires that I give her a sperm sample (she insists my other ejaculations were contaminated when they hit the walls, faces and ceiling). So I have to masturbate in front of all these women, and usually fill up the one gallon sample bottle with my ejaculate. The walls are usually cum stained after I leave the office, as are most of the females who were present. I'll bet your physicals aren't nearly this exciting.

Not too long ago, we had the orgy of orgies at my house. I invited several of the neighbor's wives (only the hottest ones with the biggest tits) and a dozen of my daughters' friends (who of course had just turned 18, were all virgins, and had never seen a penis before). We even invited our hot family doctor and her two 18 year old lesbian nurses. The doctor brought all her medical equipment (vibrating speculum with clit massager, sounds of varying sizes, catheters, as well as various anal and prostate stimulators). Well, we were all really getting into it hot and heavy like you only read about in ridiculous stories like this one. There were like thirty naked females doing all sorts of simply filthy things to one another while my twenty-inch cock was pile driving each of them one at a time. My twenty inches popped each one of my daughter's friends' hymens one after the other. What a wonderful sound that made!

The Symbian and vibrating speculum with clit massager proved very popular this night, and all the moaning and groaning and orgasmic screaming reached a noisy crescendo I've never heard before. I was getting so turned on by this, particularly because our family doctor had one of her prostate stimulators rammed up my ass, while my wife was giving me a hand job. While they were doing this to me, I was watching our daughters sexually molesting their 18 year old friends with the vibrating speculums. The floor was covered knee deep in pussy juice, and the smell was pervadingly intoxicating. All this was visual and stimulating overload for me, and I soon had the orgasm of orgasms.

My cum shot was so powerful that my ejaculate flew clear over the faces of my wife, her twin sister, our twelve daughters, and their recently hymen popped girlfriends, rocketed down the hallway and shattered the pane of glass on the front door. The attractive pair of Jehovah's Witness ladies who were just about to press my doorbell at that instant both got a dose of a quite unintentional facial, the force of which knocked them down off the steps onto the front walk. The short of it is that this was one of the more unique lawsuits I've ever been a party to.

Because lawyers are lawyers, they wanted to prove that it was in fact my sperm that hit the ladies in the face, and that I was capable of ejaculating it so far. So there in the court room I had to masturbate in the presence of the female judge, stenographer, all female jury, and of course the group of 18 year old virgin highschool girls who just happened to be there for no apparent reason. They all looked on with considerable interest. With such an eager audience, my ejaculate flew clear across the courtroom, knocked several chairs over, the splash off the chairs landing on the jury's happy faces, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that women love watching my massive cum blasts. They all gave me a standing ovation, and then wiped themselves up. As part of the settlement the two Jehovah Witness ladies, as well as the female judge, stenographer, female jury and 18 year old virgin highschool girls were all allowed to join in the orgies at our house twice a month.

Well, that's my story. I hope you enjoyed it. It's all true, I swear. Every word. Yes, I realize it's not a very good story. But don't bother sending me hate mail because of that. I warned you at the outset that it wasn't very good, first by the title "A Truly Ridiculous Sex Story" and then by the description, "The worst story ever to grace the pages of Lit." And yet you went ahead and read it anyway! And yes, if you were wondering, I have now banged those two 18 year old lesbian nurses so many times, they are no longer lesbians. So, yes, it is possible to turn lesbians straight after all. You just need 20 inches of manhood to do it.

AceStroker
AceStroker
154 Followers