All Comments on 'A Truly Ridiculous Sex Story'

by AceStroker

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Seriously now...

Very realistic. Though I hope that at least one, if not all, of the daughters had racks whose combined volume was more than the entire volume of their bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Try as hard as you want......

but you're no SamuelX.

Give it up now...... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

You are wrong, this is by far one of the most entertaining stories I've read on Lit in years! If we can't laugh, what's the point of this site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

Hilarious....I swear I must have read every single story you parodied in that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well,

the purpose of satire is to ridicule by exaggerating. So sad you missed that point completly. Sorry, only 50 for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More believeable than most

A great read, it's great to find another family like the one who lives next door.

I feel inadequate now with my 18 inches but at least I know I'm not a freak

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Shades of Paul Bunyan

You've included the plot lines from at least 95 percent of all the stories on Literotica. Now you've ruined it for those 95 percent of us who want to publish our own stories. The five percent you missed were the horny school teachers who your 18-year-old daughters seduced, and your one son (who you didn't know about from an interracial affair) who is endowed just like you and has incestuous relations with all your twelve daughters. You catch him and find out he is really your son, so you embrace him fondly and discover that you really are bisexual. This leads to male domination on your part, because you are his father, so you have to whip him into submission. While you are having sex with your son, several of your sex-craved daughters are missing you and are getting it on with the unicorn you keep in the backyard stable. Have we covered all bases yet? Good story -- I enjoyed it.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
falling off my chair

Now you've challenged me to try a humour/satire!

(My pathetic cock's only 15'')

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I have not read this story, and I never will!!!!!!

I have not read this story, and I never will, but I will say I hated it for begin so unreal and that would mean something because I say it. You should never write another story in your life and be like me, someone who comes on reads and moans about stories that clearly tell you what to expect, and if you go to my profile you will see, the story page is empty. OK now I have that out of my system, great story, and if this sounds like the other comments, well I needed to get the praise from somewhere. Again well done and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I have not read this story, and I never will!!!!!!

I have not read this story, and I never will, but I will say I hated it for begin so unreal and that would mean something because I say it. You should never write another story in your life and be like me, someone who comes on reads and moans about stories that clearly tell you what to expect, and if you go to my profile you will see, the story page is empty. OK now I have that out of my system, great story, and if this sounds like the other comments, well I needed to get the praise from somewhere. Again well done and keep writing.

bigglesbigglesabout 13 years ago
Thanks

It did exactly what it said on the tin.

Very pleasurable and amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Somehow, it was still erotic. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome...

Excellent! Funny as hell...though if you buy someone a 'Symbian', I think you're just buying them a Nokia cellphone... well, I suppose the girls can set them on 'vibrate' and call the number as they sit on it... :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hilarious

you are so so silly. i laughed meself hard. you are so naughty i actually converted 20in to cm! laughed so hard, my tummy hurt. lolllll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
story

not a story, it pure bullshit.

AceStrokerAceStrokeralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Every Word is True

With such uplifting comments as the one given on 6/22/12, I really feel there's no choice but to do a sequel!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
EVERY WORD IS TRUE

except those after my gorgeous-----the 20 inch line, TK U MLJ LV NV

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Oh shit

I couldn't stop laughing what made it worse was the two Jehovah's Witnesses that got hit with the cum lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

This story is great! I love excessive cum, huge dicks, incest, and hot 18 year olds (if they are fictional, younger wouldn't hurt). The only thing I didn't like was the part with long nipples blinding someone. Nipples should be normal. I hate weird stick-like nipples. They are fake and not sexy. Otherwise, really sexy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous