A Twin Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
871 Followers

I told him to go get dad, but he refused and wouldn't leave me. He sat me up, sat beside me and held me in both arms until dad came out and found us. I don't know if I've ever told him how much that meant to me.

Since that time, I grew accustomed to his teasing but also knew I'd be able to count on him. Most girls go to their girlfriends for comfort when breaking up with a boy. I went to Brian. He always held me, comforted me, let me cry on his shoulder, and wiped my tears away. Mom and dad didn't just raise a good boy. They raised a good man -- with a big, nice cock. But I digress.

As I moved my body up and down on his, I fell silent and gazed into his eyes. He looked into my soul; I looked into his. I saw the love he felt for me and knew he would never hurt me. I knew he would be my rock, my anchor, my man. I couldn't believe this man, who yesterday was simply a boy, my brother, was now my lover.

I also saw something hidden. Something dark and hurtful. Something I had never seen before. Then it was gone. I dismissed it.

He'd stopped talking and began pressing his cock into me a little faster. I matched his speed. I leaned in and kissed him hard, our tongues meeting and dancing a carnal tango. I stretched my legs out, my full body lying on his. His hands came up to one shoulder and the back of my head. He pulled my kiss into his harder and harder. Our teeth bumped into each other. We didn't care. I knew If I got any closer, I'd be on the other side of him. Our bodies, as well as our minds, were becoming one.

After the life-altering kiss, I pulled back a little. His hand joined the other on my shoulder then both wandered softly, slowly down my back. When he arrived at the rise of my ass cheeks, he curled his fingers and used his fingernails, lightly teasing my sensitive skin, raking his fingers back up to my shoulders. I nearly creamed his cock the sensation was so incredible. I had goosebumps on my entire body, from my head all the way down to my feet. My pussy pulsated

He flattened his hands and started back down. This time he hit the rise of my ass and continued until he had a handful of ass cheek in each hand. He gripped and squeezed, giving my ass a thorough massage. He slipped his fingers into my ass crack and rub my little bud. I gasped.

"Hmmmmmm," he moaned softly in my ear. "You like a little ass play, do ya?" I gasped when I realized I'd given my secret desire away. "I'll take that as a 'yes'," he whispered, and I gasped again.

I was taken aback by the question and didn't quite know how to answer. I didn't want to be crude, but I didn't want to be dishonest. I turned my face to place my lips on his ear. I licked from the lobe to the top. He gasped and pushed his cock into me harder.

"I've had boyfriends who wanted to play around back there. The thought always disgusted me." I whispered. I felt his body react in disappointment. "But you're making me very hot playing with my ..." I paused trying to think of the best word. It didn't help. "asshole."

"OOOOOOOH, my god," he shuddered. I felt his cock twitch inside me. He pushed hard into me again.

"Oh, fuck, brother. Keep pushing into me like that," I moaned. Now I had to let him down. "But don't go getting ideas. Even if I wanted to, I don't think your big dick would fit in there. Even if it would, nope, it'll never happen."

He pushed into me hard again sending lightning from my pussy throughout my body. "Challenge accepted," he smiled.

"I'm serious," I lied. I would never turn him down for anything. But this is my ass we're talking about.

"I can still think about it, sis," he said as he continued pushing harder and faster into my pussy.

"I have to admit, I'm loving what the thought of fucking my ass is doing to your mind and cock. But that's where it stays, BUSTER," I said in my most stern mom voice. And who the hell calls anyone Buster?

"Buster this," he said and started fucking me harder and faster.

"HOLY FUCK, BRIAN! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BROTHER COCK! OH GOD! YOU'RE MAKING ME CRAZY! I'M GONNA CUM!" As soon as I said cum, I did. Not only did I cum, I felt a gush of fluid escape from my frenzied pussy. Brian's eyes grew to the size of oranges.

"Holy fuck, sis. You just squirted all over me. It's still coming out," he said as he continued to fuck my drenched cunt. I could only scream in ecstasy.

"OH GOD," he shrieked, "I'M CUMMING! RIDE ME, SISSY! RIDE ME LIKE A BRONCO! FUCK ME! FUCK ME AND TAKE MY CUM!"

A few pushes and I felt his cum flood my inner walls. I felt every burst as it filled me and overflowed. Each thrust of his cock would cause more of our mixed fluids to leak out, soaking both of us. As he thrust up into me, our bodies slapped together. Loudly. Here and there, our bodies met just right and farting sounds were produced, making us giggle.

Here we were, having the most intense orgasms of our lives, connected as incestuous brother and sister, taboo throbbing in our bodies, and we were laughing. Hysterically. At fart sounds caused by our fucking. How immature is that? Perfectly immature.

As we both finished our amazing orgasms, I flopped down on Brian totally spent and completely full. He took my head in his hands and kissed me with his entire mouth as he put the finishing touches on his thrusting. My pussy was tingling as he softly pounded his softening cock into me. He soon made one last thrust and stopped.

"Wow, sis, that was fuckin hot! You're fuckin hot," he said as we kissed. "Where the fuck have you been all my life?" The laughter erupted again.

Our laughter died down. "LANGUAGE!" I yelled, and we were busting a gut again. This sex thing with my brother just keeps getting better. I think I'll keep him around a while.

**** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** BRIAN **** ****

Holy shit. I just had the best sexual experience of my life. I never dreamed I would say that and include my sister. But there she was. Naked. Riding my cock. Laughing and joking. Cumming. Squirting. Fucking me. Getting fucked by me. Holy shit!

I fell asleep again after we finished. I slept about twenty minutes and awoke refreshed. Barb as still lying on top of me. She was moaning and humping at my still semi-hard cock. Her eyes were closed. I could see that she was getting off, so I just watched without moving.

I watched and realized again what a beautiful woman my bratty sister has grown up to be. Everything about her is perfect. Her eyes, smile, laugh, cry, sadness, happiness, pout, and yes, even her I want something you have and you're gonna give it to me puppy dog eyes.

There's too much to describe. I was overcome with emotion when I realized the woman I've been looking for -- to give me joy, happiness, fulfillment, love, a home -- was lying on top of me, grinding my cock, and, as weird as it is, she has the face of my sister.

In the back of my mind, I could see disaster. I shut it out.

Even with all the emotions and thoughts running through my mind, my cock was getting harder.

"Whatcha thinkin?" I heard her whisper softly and thoughtfully. I was staring at her, but I'd zoned out.

"You don't wanna know," I answered.

She continued grinding on my cock. "Whatever it is, I love what it's doing down there," she tilted her head downward. "Tell me," she pleaded.

"You'll think it's stupid," I blushed.

"Oh, you've made love to me twice in ..." she looked at the time, "seven hours, and I'm now grinding away on your cock, and you choose NOW to be embarrassed?"

"Shut up, Twinkie," I said with affection but with a hint of retaliation. She's never liked that nickname. I gave it to her when she first started puberty and was gaining weight. She craved Twinkies.

"You know, I never liked you calling me that," she said, still grinding on my cock. "Say it again. I think I like it."

"Seriously?" I asked. "Shut'cher Twinkie hole, Twinkie."

Her face contorted through having a small orgasm. "Oh, fuck, Bri. You could call me anything right now and I'd love it," she moaned.

She rode out the pleasure and then started going to town on my hardened cock again. "God, Bri, your cock is the gift that keeps on giving."

I figured it was time for me to let her take a rest. It was also a good way to change the subject. I pushed her up and sat up myself, my cock still buried in her. I put my right arm around her waist and used my left for leverage as I picked her up and rolled us both over.

She squealed as I picked her up, rolled her over, and came down on top of her. I began fucking her hard and fast. In just a few minutes, she was cumming again. She came three more times before I emptied another load of cum in her pussy.

After some kissing and cuddling, we took a shower together and enjoyed washing each other's bodies. I cleaned every crack and crevasse on her body, and my body has never been so clean. Barb was very thorough. I really enjoyed washing her hair. Washing her body was very a sexual experience but washing her hair was all about love, tenderness, and intimacy.

She faced away from me as I caressed the suds into her scalp with my fingertips. I pushed the suds down her back, occasionally reaching around to grab handfuls of breasts, pulling her body into mine. Suds sliding down her back ended up in her ass crack, providing good lubrication for my cock to slide between her cheeks and between her legs.

I pulled her into me, my cock sliding along her pussy, when she stood on her tippy toes, grabbed my cock, found the right angle, and pushed it into her pussy. For the next ten minutes, I continued washing her hair as she slowly rode my cock up and down.

When we were sufficiently pruned, we rinsed and toweled each other dry. For the first time in several hours, we put clothes on. We had to eat. We were both famished. We concluded getting room service on dad's credit card may draw a little suspicion on why we spent so much time in the room. We called housekeeping to clean the room then, hand in hand like a real couple, started wandering the casino. We ended up outside wanting to see this little town of Wells, Nevada.

I've always thought Nevada was a hot, dry desert. Not Wells. This little town is situated in the mountains at an elevation over 5,600 feet. It took only a few steps outside to realize the temperature was well below freezing. We saw as much Wells, Nevada as we were gonna see today.

Finding a buffet inside -- a staple of any respectable -- and unrespectable -- casino -- we ate way too much.

"They're gonna hafta wheel me out of here on a cart," I laughed as I struggled to stand. "I'm stuffed."

Once fed, we found little shop with snacks and junk food. We purchased what we wanted for the long night ahead, knowing that once we were back in the room, clothes would scatter, and we wouldn't leave until we had too.

As we walked back to our room, I marveled at how the simple act of holding hands was so intimate. I remembered many times in our adolescence and youth, mom and dad would always make me hold Barb's hand when we were out and about, or when she was afraid she might fall. I didn't appreciate all the times she held me back from doing something I thought was more fun because I had to hold her hand.

Now, I was holding her hand and feeling like I was the king of the world. No longer my annoying little sister, she was my woman, my lover, my everything. I wanted nothing more than to hold her hand, never letting go.

**** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** BARBARA **** ****

Could this day be more perfect? Making love. Fucking. Intimacy. I've found the perfect man. It only took me twenty years to find him in my own house. My stupid brother. I wouldn't change a thing. Had we done this as teens, we'd probably be divided and apart. All the events leading us to Wells, Nevada made me the woman ready to love him, and him the man ready to love me in a whole new way.

We walked hand-in-hand, silent and deep in thought. Brian's silence was very unlike him, yet we were both very content and comfortable. He was deeply contemplating his life, his choices, and how I fit in with everything. I knew I could spend the rest of my life with him as my brother, my protector, my best friend, and my lover. I believed Brian felt the same, but I wanted to hear it.

As we wandered aimlessly, I asked, "What're you thinking, my handsome, silent stranger?"

"Asked and answered, Twinkie."

I giggled. Weird that I now loved him calling me Twinkie. "C'mon big bro. Tell me," I said with a soft lilt, laying my head on his shoulder.

"You don't wanna hear it," he said. "Look. A store. Let's shop," he said, trying to divert me. HA! I'm on to his dumb ass.

"I don't need anything, asshole," I said with a sneer. "Tell me ... please." I used my puppy dog eyes.

"I dunno, sissy. I'm trying to figure how all this plays into our life plans," he started.

I held my tongue and let him speak. He stopped, pulled me close, face-to-face. Looking into my eyes, I melted when he continued.

"I love you, Barb. I love you like I've loved no other. I've loved you in many ways. I've always loved you as my sister. I've always loved you as my friend; my best friend. But now," he paused deep in thought, "now, I love you as a man." Tears were forming in his eyes.

My heart was in my throat, a tear trickled down my cheek. Brian, as usual, wiped it away with his thumb. He held his hand on my cheek and gave me the softest, most intimate kiss I've ever felt.

"It's hard to explain, but I also know that I've always loved you as a man. It's simply taken time to discover what we really have. What we've always had. What we'll always have. It needed to take the time. Now is the right time."

I swallowed hard and more tears trickled down my face. Ever the gentleman, Brian continued wiping them away.

"Brian," I paused, wanting to get the words just right, "my love." There, I said it. "You really are my one true love. I've known it for a long time. I just ... I just ... didn't know it," I giggled at the words. "I couldn't have had a more annoying brother growing up, but you've always been my knight in shining armor. You've never failed to protect me, to watch over me, to take care of me. Remember my crash when I was learning to ride my bike?"

He chuckled at the thought and nodded.

"I fell in love with you as a 5-year-old little girl. I mean, how is that even possible? And yet, I did. And what have you done since then. You've always been the one I run to when I needed comfort. You've never failed me."

Brian continued wiping my tears as he, himself, had tears rolling down his face as well. I cupped his cheeks in my hands and wiped his tears away, a first for me to see him cry other than as a child in pain.

"You've always been my annoying, bratty sister," he smiled, thinking it would take away the sting.

"Screw you," I laughed.

"Hey, you wanted to know what I'm thinkin," he scoffed.

"Well, that passed," I giggled. "Look, a store. Let's shop!" I said.

"You wish. You're stuck with my deep thoughts now, babe, whether you like it or not."

He only ever called me babe as a dig -- like yelling at a woman driver and calling her honey. I kept my response to myself and used my eyes to convey to him I wanted to hear more.

"Barb, you're the most ... beautiful woman I've ever seen. No one compares to your beauty. Inside and out. I don't know why I've never recognized it before."

"Probably because you're an insufferable asshole," I responded as a joke with a lot of truth behind it.

"Yeah, I can't deny that," he chuckled. "But I'd go with having my cock buried inside you and my cum dripping down the inside of your thighs," he smirked.

"Did I mention insufferable asshole?" I shook my head in disgust.

"Hmmm, I can't remember," he scowled. "Could you repeat it?" I slugged his arm.

"Anyway, watching you today when you were, you know, grinding," I paused and motioned below with my eyes, "down there and didn't know I was watching, I was stunned with your beauty. Your eyes, your smile, your personality, your sense of humor, your BODY! Especially these," he finished with a tweak of my nipples.

Being we were smack dab in the middle of a casino, I flushed bright red. I quickly slapped his hands away and turned to see if anyone was watching. One older woman was staring. When I caught her eye, she smiled and winked at me. She understood. I fluttered my eyebrows and winked back.

"Have I called you an asshole recently?" I scolded halfheartedly. Frankly, I love his hands on me. I don't care where on me nor do I care about our physical location. I simply can't let him get away with it.

"I dunno. Remind me," he smiled. After a pause, he began again. "I'm not sure how to reconcile my feelings about you and your life goals, baby sis."

"What life goals are you wondering about," I asked.

"I can't imagine sharing my life with anyone but you. I'm never dating again. I want to build a new life with you. I want us to build a home. Build a ..." He trailed off looking at the floor to the side of me. I waited but nothing more came.

"Build ... a ..." I said slowly to urge him on.

He snapped out of whatever trance he was in. "Build a life," he said trying to be convincing. I knew he had something more on his mind. I didn't want to pry -- yet. This wasn't the right time for this conversation. This was FUCK MY BROTHER DAY!

"We have a long drive home tomorrow, sweetie," I said. "You need to realize I feel the same but nothing would make me happier than building a life," I air quoted, "with you. Let's sit on this for now."

He nodded in agreement. We kissed again, this time deeper, with passion and meaning. When we broke the kiss and began our leisurely walk back to our room, I peeked over my shoulder to find my secret friend. She was still watching and smiling. We winked at each other again before we disappeared around a corner.

**** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** BRIAN **** ****

I shared my honest feelings with Barb. I didn't share my reservations. She knew I was holding back but decided to let it slide until tomorrow. She told me today is FUCK MY BROTHER DAY and we still had several hours remaining. We needed to get back to our room and get down to business. And boy, did we get down to business.

Okay, we didn't really do much fucking the rest of the day. But as soon as we closed the door behind us -- making sure the Do Not Disturb placard was in place -- our clothes hit the floor. God, I love being naked with the woman formerly known as my sister.

We immediately devoured each other and made love for about an hour. We took care of each other in ways we'd never done for any other lover. Our bodies were a perfect match and we were both extremely satisfied.

The remainder of the night, we cuddled and kissed, chatted about nothing and everything, while watching stupid westerns on TV. We made love and fucked a few times until we took some responsibility and turned everything off to go to sleep. We had to get up early and drive to Phoenix. Horniness did take over once, maybe twice, during the night. It was amazing going to bed and waking up with the woman of my dreams and the love of my life. Okay. Three times. But who's counting?

The LONG HARD drive home

**** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** BARBARA **** ****

We were out of the room and on the road by 5:30 a.m. Most of the drive between Wells and Las Vegas is mountainous and beautiful. We didn't have a problem keeping ourselves entertained. I made sure Brian knew I had gone commando under the little dress I was wearing. No bra. No panties. He was free to roam my body as he drove so long as he kept at least one eye on the road. I also had my battery powered friend with me.

marriedheat
marriedheat
871 Followers