All Comments on 'A Twin Desire Ch. 03'

by marriedheat

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Almost had an unexpected heart attack thanks to this story!

I loved the previous two chapter and had quite high expectations for this one but what I got instead blew me and my heart away. Not only did you spice the already superb couple dynamic with loads of comic reliefs and cute banter but you actually went the full distance of bringing the drama everyone expected and feared to come in much later chapters. And it bloody worked like a charm! Not only did they blew their own cover and got busted doing it they also did it a long way back without even knowing it, their parents actually doing the sensible thing and researching the problem and letting the nature run its course was not only the right move but also a brilliant move on your side. The wedding and subsequent honeymoon surprise was just the cherry on top for our lovely couple and I have to admit I was really proud of Brian when he stood up to his dad and asked for his sisters hand in marriage - you don't see that in this category too often.

What else to say than giving it a 5* and patiently wait for the next chapter, bet there will be no problems when they'll get addressed as Mr. & Mrs. Young everywhere.

curley_62612curley_62612about 6 years ago
Keep going

I have really enjoyed, no, loved the story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenabout 6 years ago
Five stars no question

I was legitimately scared when the parents revealed they knew what was going on. I was relieved when they were ok with it, I felt genuinely happy when Brian and Barbara felt happy. I was a bit blown away (and also happy) at the fact that they got married. All in all I'm saying I felt pretty much exactly what they were feeling, and in that I recognize skill in writing. Very, very good story, the week leading up to chapter 4 is going to be torturous. Can't wait to see what goes on in the future. The whole dynamic of Brian being afraid to talk about having kids has really peaked my interest. Please, keep doing what you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hall of Fame!!!

No doubt about it. 5*

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyabout 6 years ago
SPECTACTULAR! SIX STARS!

I am impressed with this story line. I love it and cannot wait for chapter 4. I am also anticipating the new story! Well done! Now get us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

While i did like this, i felt that there was way more sex than love making; more dirty words than loving words. Hoping you turn back to the romance next time.

Lust4heragainLust4heragainabout 6 years ago
Brother sister love awesome

I loved each chapter, the wedding was great and glad mother and dad understood, I’m just wandering where you will take it next in chapter 4. Great stories and Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ok weeks up

PLEASE do part 4

marriedheatmarriedheatabout 6 years agoAuthor
On the way

Chapter 4 is pending review. Should be out in the next day or two. Thanks for all the kind comments.

thedayafterthedayafterabout 6 years ago
Great story, loved it.

Loved the story and really like your writing style. Just came across it and have read all three chapters. Like the relaxed and quirkiness of the story. It's so nice to read a sibling incest story that doesn't involve parents or a third party in the relationship. It's also good to read one that has happiness flowing all the way through it.

Yes, the sex is important and good, but the good feeling your left with after reading is much more important. The love shines through.

Hope chapter four continues this really good feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love

The story is a superb love story that shows two loving people -- a handsome young man and his beautiful bride -- who just HAPPEN to be brother and sister twins. I couldn't have imagined where you would take the story in Chapter 3, and must say that that was a really pleasurable and wonderful way to handle everyone finding out. I love your story thus far, and love the descriptions you have given them...his sexy hairy chest and abs, his big brother cock, his muscular shoulders, arms, thighs, and her beautiful breasts and pussy.

I agree with the other comment about the coarse language. I vote for a return to the more romantic and tender loving language between them. They are so deeply in love and shouldn't their language reflect that? Sometimes the coarse language makes them sound insulting to each other.

I can't imagine what Brian's big secret is, especially one that would bring him to tears, but I believe you are committed to a happy ending for the story and will endeavor to lead the story in that direction.

If they want children, they can wait to finish college first and then work on building their family. At times, I am crying right along with them. Please keep your beautiful story going! And thanks for writing such a riveting story!

chapelsknightchapelsknightalmost 6 years ago

So I started with chapter 3.....first you used A Christmas Story and Princess Bride.....awesomeness.....and the story is pretty awesome too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW

Keep up the good work! A great love story!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Well Done

Got 5 stars from me. Just wondering about thiz secret of Brians now lol. Keep it up the cliffhanger is sweet.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

I enjoyed this story, and a very good chapter. Thanks for the story.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

The top story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

A very interesting and well written story. You are truly a gifted writer with a sharp wit and I assume also a sharp mind. Truly enjoyed your story that was actually a story and not just a never ending series of sex scenes. Really as goes the old adage, once you pick it up it is hard to put down. Please continue to write and add to this story and I do look forward to reading more of your insertions.

Thanks again for your entries.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Best ever!! Can't wait to read the next chapter. 5 stars

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

well written with a few different twists from other sibling love stories. Just seemed longer reading both their versions which were pretty much the same. If Brian is sterile from some childhood accident wouldn't his Mother know that?

ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

I realize this is fiction, but some of it was too far over the top. The parents giving them their blessing was great, but the faux wedding a key to the master bedroom was pushing it outside of the believable factor. I would have preferred a longer engagement myself. But I didn't take away any points from your score. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedheat@marriedheat
My true calling is romantic incest stories. When I was 15, on a family trip, my cousin lost a bet with me and had to do a naked dance in front of his 16-year-old sister. She rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him. I've since wondered what it would've been like to fuck her or ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES