All Comments on 'A Twin Desire Ch. 05'

by marriedheat

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
marriedheatmarriedheatalmost 6 years agoAuthor
They'll be back...

I said this story would end BUT I also said I would most likely revive the relationship. I have already had a bit of inspiration for chapter 6 so don't think it's over. It will take more time for chapter 6 but it will come.

Thanks to all who have read and enjoyed this story. User feedback has been amazing.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Why is it so?

I wonder if some genetic counseling can resolve the issues Brian has with making babies with Barb. I would really love to see this issue resolved so they can have a family or maybe even a hiccup with birth control that gets Barb pregnant and the testing reveals a normal baby.

Excellent story so far though. Thanks for writing and posting it for my absolute enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
another terrible ending to great series

another author has written a final chapter in a great story series that is terrible and kills the story. the no babies thing completly ruined an otherwise great story. try to look at interviews with irl incest couples and those with kids can tell you that all their kids are perfectly healthy. fullmarriageequality under case studies. authors who write romantic incest stories does this over and over in the end of their story or series they suddely kill of the main characters for no reason or go we are sterile he had the snip bullshit which again and again destroys good stories. have your male character find and read that case studies section or something to fix the travisty this ending is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love it immensely but....

...this story deserves a much better end than this so I can only hope you keep your word and give us a proper ch. 06 or make a new series that continues where this one ended (take a look at carbinemaster's "Grace" series). It would be the only right thing to do even if you do feel a bit pressured now, leaving it like that without a real conclusion after giving us so much to fuss about would be treason to your readers.

As for the chapter itself - it was simply superb! There was everything this series had initially to reel me in and then some more, from sweet romance to real drama and everything in between. Character development keeps taking giant leaps, the emotional side of their relationship is already stratospherical at this point, drama feels real and actually drives the story forward without causing too much pain, last but not least sex that makes them love each other more and more and not just getting their rocks off. I flew through those 4 pages in less than thirty minutes and hope there is more to come soon-ish as there is so much more to them than and simply because they really grew on me.

In the end I give it a 5* with rather high hope for the future whenever it may come, but it better does or else...

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i really enjoyed this chapter

as always, very well-written, very sexy and erotic. i think the storyline is great. but this clearly needs another chapter or 2 to wrap it up. there's no reason you can't move forward a couple of years to graduation and start from there. there's a lot of questions you raise in this chapter - Vanessa, kid's, what happens at school. you could answer them all by "fast-forwarding' the story. just a thought. I can tell from your comments at the end you struggled to get here - so THANKS. hopefully you can give us a little more!!! 5 stars!!!!!

marriedheatmarriedheatalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Live and learn

Between the time I submitted Ch 5 and it publishing, I thought many times that I needed to go back and edit my final comments. I should have followed my gut.

I've been fighting some health issues for the past few months. Writing this series has helped take my mind off my issues and at the same time, taxed my mental resources. The 1st four chapters rolled off my fingertips easily. Ch 5 was more of a struggle. I got discouraged.

I got caught up in getting more chapters out each week rather than bringing a just conclusion to a fun story. Lesson learned. I apologize to all of you who have fallen in love with Brian and Barbara, as I have.

Soon after this chapter published last night, a new inspiration hit me. I started writing and now Chapter 6 is half written. I also have a clear vision of what chapter 7 will look like. This isn't over.

I need to slow down, however. I don't think I can continue putting out a chapter each week.

Feedback, even the angry feedback, is always important to me. Thank you all for taking the time to help me improve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Superb as always!

Man this is getting better and better with each chapter. But as good as it is for us there is no need to wreck yourself for it, just do it at your pace and keep yourself healthy for yourself and your missus.

Another easy 5!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 6 years ago
Glad to hear more to come

i wanted to give this 4 star just because of the author notes at the end ( bad way to end the story) but i just couldn't do it i laughed and yes cried to much to give it less than 5 stars just because you decided to end the story sooner than it should end.

Then I read your comment about adding chapters 6 & 7 and thanked my lucky stars that I I gave it the 5 it deserved. I hope your health improves for yourself, your family, and for us your fans. I look forward to the continuing adventures of Barbra and Brian

Thanks and keep up the great work

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenalmost 6 years ago
I wish it wasn't over

I sincerely wish this wasn't the end of the story. I love the story and I love the characters and I love their relationship. I came to literotica to read something erotic and sexy but when I found this I got that and more. This story line has made me laugh made me smile even made me cry. I understand you ending it here but if you ever get the notion to write more about these two I would be 100% behind the idea. Infact I would even prefer it if you did, in my opinion there are to many thing left unchecked and I want so badly to see these two raise a family. If this is truly the end so be it but if not, hooray. Either way it goes, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep it going

I laughed and cried with your story, and loved the characters Brian and Barbara immensely. Like other commenters, I wondered if, with genetic counseling, they COULD try for children of their own, and have everything turn out normally. Brian seems to be worried that normal is not possible. But the commenter that suggested the birth control "hiccup" might be onto something...a healthy child born of loving twins. I wouldn't go so far as to make the child "twins" born of twins, but I don't think a biological child of theirs would automatically be abnormal.

It might be interesting as someone suggested to "skip ahead" to graduation, when they are more mature, and Brian's chest hair has thickened a bit, while their sex activities are just as hot and frequent and loving as ever. Somehow these two young folks deserve every happiness. They are so loving toward each other and have a very loving family to boot!

I am anxious to see where this goes. But take your time, take care of your health issues, and don't rush or force your writing. You've got a gift for storytelling!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

and good luck with your health issues. i hope you both feel and get better soon. I'm glad you decided to keep this story going. As i've said before, its a great love story with complications and great sex. it doesn't matter how quickly you write chapters - just that hopefully you'll keep writing them at your comfort level. its just a story clearly a lot of us really like!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rate on merits, not agreement

I have read this entire series and I'm fucking impressed. This author has created a story of love, romance, comedy, drama, emotions. I don't think I've read anything like this on literotica. The depth of the characters has been ongoing and keeps getting better. The secrets have been well told and have had me wanting more and more.

Yet chapter 5, which is, BY FAR, the best of all of them, is getting less than 5 stars in ratings by those who aren't rating on the merits of the story, but by their anger that the author may not continue, or they don't like Brian's personal beliefs, or some other non-factor regarding the quality of the writing.

When Barb realized how Brian had suffered with his personal dilemma of bearing children in an incestuous relationship, I was sobbing. I imagine most who have rated this less than a 5 for retaliation we're sobbing as well. GROW THE FUCK UP!

Shame on all of you. This chapter should be in the hall of fame on this site but petty assholes are keeping it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Children.

Your sudden shit in Brian's personality in regards to kids leave much to be explained, he should of elaborated to his wife/sister about his concerns and both come to a decision. Not in line with the caring brother/huband you made him out to be.

thedayafterthedayafterover 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story so far however....

Brian's stand against having children is completely confusing. You needed to explain why he thinks he can't have children with Barbara. Barbara's, and the families, acceptance of Brian's position on children doesn't make sense. As the previous anon comment said there should have been a discussion on the subject.

Having said that it's a good story and I hope the next chapter resolves the issue.

Good story, good writing.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Great But

5 stars from me but why no children? Is Brian infertile and thats why he doesnt want kids or is he scared about the risk of disease etc or birth defects.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

I am at a loss why no children, there are methods to see if they carry the recessive gene that could cause birth defects. At any rate well written story, another chapter that deserves a 5 star rating. Well done

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

yeah im also at a loss for why he is so against children. specially when he knows how important it is to his sister. i get being afraid of birth defects but as already stated they can get checked out to know if they carry any recessive genes that could cause them.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

Yeah, I skipped over the 2 hour limousine ride again. The bomb that Brian dropped about the family thing was shocking. 😳 But it wasn't unrealistic either. Still only a 4/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedheat@marriedheat
My true calling is romantic incest stories. When I was 15, on a family trip, my cousin lost a bet with me and had to do a naked dance in front of his 16-year-old sister. She rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him. I've since wondered what it would've been like to fuck her or ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES