A Twin Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
869 Followers

"I know, baby, I know," she said. "It's why I forgive you. Not because you did anything that needs forgiveness. I know you did all you could to protect me from something you knew would devastate me. I can't imagine the courage it took for you to tell me. I admire you for being honest. Mostly, I admire you for being true to yourself. You are a great man with a great future. I'm so lucky to be your wife. Please forgive yourself and get past the pain."

"It's hard when I see you in pain," I said.

"Baby, I'm not in pain," she replied. "I was initially. Who wouldn't be? But I saw the devastation in your eyes. I saw your heart breaking. I know you felt every emotion I felt. But you're the one who carried the burden for so long. I only felt pain for five to ten minutes. I've already been thinking of solutions. I'm past the pain of the news. It's time for you to move on as well. Promise me."

I continued moving in and out of her as I gazed into her eyes. I was studying her like she did me last night. I was looking for a sign that she wasn't being sincere. I never found it.

"I want you to make love to me," she whispered. "I want you to cum in me. When you cum in me, I want you to release your pain and hurt, and for it to never return. Can you do that, baby? Can you cum in me and release your pain?"

"Well, yeah, I can cum in you," I smiled. "The pain thing is a bit deeper."

"No. You have to promise me," she pleaded. "When you cum in me, that's the last I'm going to see of this pain, right?"

"I think that's doable," I answered.

"Good. Now make love to me, honey. Make me the happiest girl on the planet. Feel my love wrap around you. Cum in me. Let go of the pain."

Barbara

I don't know where the idea came from. I knew him trying to make love to me in that weird position wasn't going to be easy. But I wanted it to be difficult. What he did last night was difficult. If he could muster the courage to tell me his struggles, he could fight through discomfort to unload his pain in the deepest well of my soul.

Once he found a rhythm, he didn't seem to have any discomfort at all. He never really increased the pace or intensity. Within ten minutes, I felt his warm cum painting the inner walls of my pussy. He continued pushing in and out of me for several minutes. His cock didn't seem to have a sleep button. It wasn't until a blob of cum became visible floating around the tub that I moved him away and told him to pull the plug.

Once the water started draining, we stood and showered. My cheerful, happy man was back. He soaped me up and gave me a very thorough washing. He took his time shampooing my hair. If dad would get a bigger water heater, we could shower until all the reservoirs surrounding Phoenix were empty.

When we stepped out of the shower, Brian took the time to dry my body. He pampered me and treated me like his queen. I tried to dry him, but he wouldn't allow it. We moved into the bedroom and got dressed.

Before we headed out the door to get breakfast and visit the family, Brian stopped me. He took me in his arms and gave me a kiss that weakened my knees. Of all the kisses he and I have shared since Nevada, this one was THE one. When he pulled away, I was light-headed and needed him to hold me up.

"I love you, Twink," he said. "I'm thankful that you're mine. I'm thankful that you love me and accept me with all my flaws and stupidity. I'm not half the man I am without you by my side."

I couldn't answer. I was flushed. I simply leaned in and kissed him weakly. He had to help me down the stairs on my wobbly legs.

Brian

Mom and dad were sitting at the table with Heidi and Chris eating breakfast. Their chatter was subdued but lively. Dad and mom were still telling tales of 'Stupid Brian and Stupid Chris'. Here and there, one of them would bust out loudly in laughter. Chris was trying desperately to defend himself which only brought more laughter. I wanted to watch him squirm as I had but, damn it, he's my little bro and needs my ever-watchful protection.

"Yo, Chris," I blurted. He stopped defending himself long enough to turn and look at me. "You can't defend yourself. You were stupid. Still are. Give it up."

He smirked, turned back to the table, and continued his defense. I tried. The laughter got louder as he tried. I shrugged. Forrest Gump came to mine. "Stupid is as stupid does."

Barb and I fixed a plate of food mom had sitting out; fruits, danishes, and some breakfast meats. We sat down with the family and joined in the laughter as we all regaled each other with stories of family stupidity. Chris and I were the main stars of the show until mom started telling stories about dad as a teen. They had wisely kept most of those stories to themselves when we were kids. Chris and I would have been trying every one of them. I still might.

Our conversations moved into the family room. At some point, the laughter and stories played out. The TV came on and we all sat and rested. Dad motioned to me and we both moved into the kitchen.

"I don't want to pry," he said, "but have you discussed things with Barbie yet?"

"It's okay, dad," I said. "You're not prying. I think we're at a place that it's not going to be uncomfortable to talk about."

"Good," he said, relieved. "I have some news that both of you should hear."

"Right now?" I asked.

"If that's okay with both of you," he answered.

I looked in the family room. Barb was already curious about what dad and I were talking about. She was watching us. I signaled her to come in with us.

"Dad has some news for us. You willing to talk about stuff with him?" I asked.

"And mom," he inserted.

"Sure, babe," she smiled. "I'm okay."

"Let's get your mother and go down to my office," he said. He looked at me and said, "You're in big trouble, Buster."

Barb looked at us weird. I chuckled. "Inside joke," I said to her.

When we were all in the office, dad began. "While you two were gone, we've been busy. We figure you two haven't really looked too far ahead to your new life. Have you thought about your living arrangements when you get back to school?"

Barb and I looked at each other and shrugged. "Um, no," I admitted. "I think we both just figured we'd go back to our dorms and do what we could to keep our secret. Other than that, I haven't put much thought in. Have you?" I asked Barb. She shook her head.

"That's what we figured," dad said. "Well, we thought about it for you. You may want to go back a day or two early to move your things. We found you two a small two bedroom apartment close to campus. You'll have privacy and you can create a facade of having two separate bedrooms if you ever get visitors."

"Oh, daddy. That was so thoughtful. Thank you," Barb said excitedly.

"Yeah, dad, mom. Thanks," I added.

"You're welcome," mom said. Dad was mindlessly typing something on his phone. He finished and put his phone down. No sooner did his phone touch the desk than my phone sounded off indicating I received a text. I looked at it. It was the address of our new apartment.

"Cool," I said. "I know where this is. Thanks again, dad." Dad nodded.

"Okay, that's done. Now, let's talk about your family if you two don't mind." We both nodded our encouragement to continue.

"I hope you don't mind, son, but with the news you gave me before you two left for Florida, I spent a productive week looking into legal options for you to start a family when you're ready. Would you like to hear them?"

I looked at Barb. She looked at me. We both nodded and said, "Sure."

"First off, what I'm going to propose can only work if you two fly under the legal radar. You can't get involved in illegal activities. That's not a worry for us, but I needed to say it. Second, none of this is fool-proof. For this to work, I've got to create a legal paper trail that can unravel with basic paralegal skills. That's why you need to keep your noses clean."

"Geez, dad," Barb snickered. "You gonna land us in prison?"

He didn't bat an eye. "I hope to avoid that." Barb took the hint. This wasn't a laughing matter.

"Third, what I'm going to propose will allow you to pass all the background checks to allow you to adopt children." Barb's eyes lit up. "I was going to ask if that's acceptable, but I can see in your eyes that it is," he said looking at Barb. I nodded my head.

"Dad," Barb said, "we haven't discussed anything in detail yet. We don't know what our plans are yet. My preference would be to change this boy's mind but I think he's pretty well set in his decision." She looked at me. I nodded. "We also haven't discussed timing either, but I'm just gonna throw this out there; I don't think we'll want to start a family until we're finished with our education." I again nodded my head. A wise woman I married.

"Fair enough," dad said. "None of this can be done overnight so the more time we have, the more secure I can make it. I'm not going to go into detail of what I'm going to do just now. I need to get your permission to pursue the legal documents to make this happen. You need to know that one of you will legally have a new family; a new mom and dad. Your name will be slightly altered to get you past the problems that your current name can cause.

"I suggest that Barbie's name is changed since she will be a stay-at-home mom," he explained his logic. "With Brian in the workforce, you'll want his name free and clear of any issues."

"I guess that makes sense," I said looking at Barb for confirmation. She shrugged and nodded.

"Very good," dad said. "We may need to have a new wedding date but, hey, maybe you'll get a second honeymoon out of it." He chuckled. No one else did. "Whatever. Okay. I don't think there's much more to discuss at this point. I'll get to work on this and report back when I know more. Any questions?"

"Yeah, one," Barb said, raising her hand as if she were back in fourth grade. Dad looked at her. "Can you get him a personality change while you're at it? I'm sick of this one. He's kind of a jerk. I hate him."

####

I have appreciated all the feedback on this set of stories. From the first chapter until now, reader feedback has kept me focused on the important parts of this fictional, yet true-to-life relationship.

Because of you, the readers, this story has hit the top of the Literotica Hall of Fame in this category. As I write this, Chapter 3 is in 1st/2nd place on the all-time list. Who knows if it remains there? It doesn't matter if it does or not. For me, being there a short time is sufficient for me to know I wrote something worth reading. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

As always, please rate and give feedback. Feedback kept this story great. Please, if you don't believe this is a 5 star story, let me know why so I can learn how to be a better writer.

marriedheat
marriedheat
869 Followers