A Twin Summer Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned quietly as Max pulled her pussy down and started eating her out. Leaning herself on the sidewalls, Ella started pushing her fingers inside her pussy as she watched Max slip his fingers inside her twin's pussy and her sis moaning loudly. Ella saw Max's cock twitch as it started getting hard and she kept playing with her pussy staring at it. She wanted to cum on his cock. She wanted his cock inside her again and fast!

Max was leisurely lapping up Emma's pussy juices as his head lay below her spread legs. His cock was getting hard again and he was ready to fuck Emma's pussy. Pulling her down by grabbing her ass and bouncing her up and down on his face, he smothered himself with Emma's pussy and her juices were dripping on his mouth and cheeks and the tip of his nose.

Getting on his knees, he pulled himself close behind Emma. Stroking his cock, he first slid it under her pussy and rubbed his cockhead all over her pussy lips and her clit. Emma squealed when she felt his cock touch her clit and she tried to pull on her restraints. She wanted his cock deep inside her.

Sensing what Emma wanted, Max slowly pushed his hard dick inside her wet, sopping pussy. He was mesmerized as he saw the folds of her pussy open up for him as he pushed his head forward. Dragging his shaft further inside, he watched her pussy lips completely open as Emma tried to readjust by spreading her legs wider. Max's cock head was comfortably inside Emma now. He grabbed her ass with both hands and with his hips, moved forward, pushing half of his shaft inside her tiny, wet pussy as they both moaned feeling the way they fit into each other.

Putting more pressure on his knees, Max pushed forward, sliding his cock deeper. He squeezed her ass with his left hand and held her hip with his right hand. Max could feel Emma's pussy stretching around his cock and then try to hold onto his shaft as he lunged forward. Pushing on, he pulled her back in motion to his cock. Emma would thrust herself back as she felt Max's hand pull her back and they had a rhythm going on.

Now that they had built up their rhythm, Max started pumping his cock harder inside Emma. With deeper strokes, he fucked Emma as she pushed back with the same tenacity as his strokes. Their moans started echoing louder through the room when they met halfway, resulting in both of them trying to push and pull even harder than before. Even with the A.C running on full steam, they were a sweaty union of hot, naked bodies colliding as one unit.

Emma was a hot mess as Max kept drilling his cock harder inside her with every thrust. She loved feeling full with his cock slamming every inch inside her wet, pink pussy. Their hips pounding into each other met with loud, wet slaps and these sounds combined with the aroma of pure sex inside the room was making Emma's cunt drip all of its juices on Max's cock and she could feel it run out of her, sliding on her skin.

She wanted to feel Max's cock as deep inside her as possible and she made that clear to Max as she pleaded with him. "Ohhhh Godddd, yesss! Fuck! Me! Harderrrr!! Maxx, give it to me baby! Give me that fucking cock!"

Max grabbed Emma's hips tightly with both of his hands. His fingers were digging into the soft flesh of her skin as he propped himself at a forward angle and started hammering his throbbing cock inside Emma. Slamming it in deep, he would pull out a little before slamming it in again inside her. Holding Emma in place, he kept drilling her pussy as his hips smacked hard on her ass and it was turning red on both the cheeks as Max kept working his cock inside her.

His balls kept swinging forth and occasionally kept slamming into her clit which would leave a sting first and then turn into an immense 'Kahuna wave' of pussy pleasure inside Emma. Holding onto the footboard with her hands, Emma propped her ass back for Max to pound his hips into while his cock shoved deep inside her wet, juicy pussy.

Ella couldn't stand it any more. She needed release. She wanted to cum in front of Max and her twin. She walked into the room while Max kept pounding into her sister's pussy at a blurring rate. Ella could see all the muscles in his body strain as he pumped in and out of Emma.

Ella removed her skimpy bikini top and let it fall to the floor. Out of the corner of his eyes, Max saw movement near the door and was surprised to see Ella removing her bikini top. If he hadn't known better by now, he would easily have thought her to be Emma. They both looked so identical that he wouldn't be able to tell them apart just by looking even if he tried for days.

He was about to say her name when Ella shook her head and lifted her index finger over her pursed lips. As Max alternated between having a confused look on his face and openly staring at the topless Ella, she slid her thongs down her legs. Using her fingers as a slingshot, she flipped them across the room. Smiling naughtily with a gentle blush across her face, Ella walked towards Max as he kept fucking Emma.

Standing at the edge of the bed, next to Max, Ella observed how wet her twin was as she kept taking Max's hard cock inside her pussy. She brought her right index finger from her lips on to Max's lips. He opened his mouth to suck her fingers and he could taste the subtle sweet flavor of Ella's pussy on the finger. He looked down and obviously, he could see the hints of wetness on her.

Ella took her finger away from Max and started tracing invisible swirls on Max's chest with her manicured red tipped nail. With her other hand, she caressed his soft hair playfully. Leaning forward, she nibbled softly on his earlobes before whispering in his ears so her twin couldn't hear her. "Mmm pull my baby out for me. Keep the head inside her though. Ems shouldn't know I'm here...yet."

Max would have drilled his cock inside the Great Wall of China and pulled out if Ella would still nibble on his ears while her finger roamed on his body. Her finger was now trailing downwards in a straight line from his chest to his abdomen. Max clutched onto Emma's soft ass with both hands as he started pulling away softly amidst her whimpers.

To appease her, he pushed his cock inside Emma once and pulled away again till his head was the only part of his cock inside her pussy. Ella's hand quickly darted down and stroked his shaft while squeezing his cock without letting her fingers touch Emma's pussy. She would have loved touching her twin but she knew that her twin wouldn't appreciate the surprise.

As Ella stroked Max's hard, slick shaft quickly, she teased him by breathing close to his skin and whispering near his ears. "Good boy. You want me, don't you?"

It was a rhetorical question but, Max still nodded his head to say yes. Ella squeezed his cock tightly and teased him further by saying, "Won't Emma mind that now?" Max wanted to groan. He knew that Ella was teasing him. He wanted to grab her and push her against the wall and fuck her roughly just for being such a tease. Instead, he just grabbed Emma's ass more firmly and started sliding his cock inside again. Ella had to leave her hold over his cock.

Feeling his cock sliding inside her again, Emma mewled ecstatically. "Oh, yes! Give it to me baby! Mmm, make me cum again, please! I need it!" Ella smiled watching her twin's need to cum. With her left hand, she squeezed Max's ass from behind. She pushed him forward, burying him inside her twin's pussy. She loved the definition of his asscheeks as his cock raced forward inside Emma's wet, horny cunt.

Biting his neck before licking her way to his ear, she whispered again, "If you want to fuck me, you better make her cum hard! But don't you even think about cumming yet. I want that baby hard and ready for me mmmm."

Max watched as Ella started rubbing her pussy now with the same hand that was stroking his cock. Her fingers were rubbing faster and she wasn't making any moans. Her nails were digging on his shoulder as she held onto him with her free hand. Her face with her eyes closed and her teeth biting on her lower lips truly showed Max, the amount of pleasure she was experiencing.

With his hands on Emma's ass, he started hammering his cock inside her pussy, stretching her with every thrust as he looked at her twin sister right next to him, rubbing herself frantically. This sight in front of him was way sexier than anything that he could ever imagine happening to him.

Ella was a naturally manipulative girl. But, she was not going to steal Max while he was fucking her sister. Ella loved her twin despite their differing personalities and sibling-rivalry. She wanted her to cum with a guy she liked as much as she wanted herself to cum with that same guy. Their choices in boys usually overlapped which lead to some of their tension.

She really wanted to fuck Max and for any chance at that, she was banking on Emma having an intense orgasm that would leave her temporarily wearing 'orgasm goggles' as she liked to call it.

Emma was all but ready to tear up the walls with her impending orgasm. She urged Max to make her cum. "Ohh, ohhh, baabbby! Make me cum! I want to cum on your cock! Please! Let me cum! Fuck me harder! Deeper! Ahhh, Ahhh, ahhhhhhhhh..I'm gonnnnna cummmmm!"

As soon as she said she was going to cum, Max pushed his cock to the hilt inside her and she was cumming on his cock, wailing in pleasure. Max held onto her, letting her enjoy her orgasm while Ella was furiously rubbing her own pussy, unable to stop herself from moaning as well. But the moans were never caught by Emma whose vocal chords drowned out her twin's desperate moans.

Emma was slowly coming back to earth. She was giggling and cooing happily with Max holding her ass. Then she felt a hand on the blindfold over her right eye. It didn't occur to her to wonder how Max was doing that while he was still holding her ass. When Emma opened her eye, letting it adjust to the light first, she saw a pretty pussy right in front of her getting rubbed very fast. The pace of the finger pushing inside was blurry and almost made Emma's eye hurt.

She looked up and saw that her twin sister was completely naked. Her eyes studied her body and she had to admit, as twins they looked very pretty. But she couldn't understand, especially after that orgasm, why her twin was standing so close to her and rubbing her pussy.

"Els? Wha..?"

Before she could complete putting a word to it, Ella held softly to her hair as she looked down at her bound twin sister, "Oh Ems! I want to cum too. God, that was so fucking hot, big sis. Please, let me have his cock too. Mmmm, I am so close!! Pleasssssse!" Ella pushed her finger deep inside her pussy and pleaded with Emma as she moaned happily while holding onto Emma's hair with her free hand.

Emma saw that Ella was blushing even though her eyes staring down at her were filled with lust. Her cheeks were flushed and she was so wet that her thighs were dripping with her pussy juices.

Emma was in that post orgasmic state where the stars shined bright above you and night breezes seemed to whisper 'I love you'. She was happy and sated. This was the aforementioned 'orgasm goggles' phenomenon. She had seen her twin naked almost daily and so her currently mushy mind was fine with everything that was happening.

She closed her eyes. Smiling to herself, she said, "Fine." Emma rationed that she just cummed, so why can't her sis have the same experience. They had the cock and she had already fucked him before, so once again wouldn't hurt. A part of her brain was turned on just the same at the thought of what she just agreed to.

As soon as Ella heard the word 'Fine', she wanted to coddle and cuddle her twin. Instantly going down, she held Emma's face and planted kisses all over her face apart from her lips. She kissed her cheeks and her closed eyes, one of which was still under the blindfold. She kissed her cute nose and her forehead and her chin. Emma giggled and enjoyed the sisterly attention. They used to kiss like that as kids when one was overjoyed and it felt nice to receive the kisses and know that Ella was truly happy. She hadn't received such a kiss from her for almost 5 years now and she missed them.

Max was a silent spectator to this display of affection between the twins. He could sense that the sisters fought a lot but he didn't really know much about them at all. He just waited with bated breath and watched the event unfold before his eyes.

He dared not to move an inch or say a word. Part of the reason was that he thought this was some kind of dream when Emma said fine and if it was, then he didn't want to wake up and moving an inch would have endangered that.

The other reason was that he was immensely turned on when Ella was rubbing her pussy in front of Emma's face, asking her permission to fuck him! Add to that, Emma's pussy already holding on to his cock and Ella's tits bouncing up and down. Any movement would have made him cum when Ella specifically warned against cumming. He wanted to screw her and did not want to screw that up.

Max almost groaned when he saw Ella showering kisses on Emma's face. Ella got up and smiled naughtily as she walked towards Max. She was like a predator, licking her lips and eyeing her prey. Max gulped.

Ella climbed on the bed and crawled on all fours towards Max. She rested her chin on Emma's ass as she looked down at Max's hard cock still wedged deep inside that wet, pink pussy. Looking up at Max's eyes she asked, "You didn't cum, did you Max?"

"No."

"Good boy. Let's fix that for the both of us. Slide my baby out for me, Max."

Max slowly pulled away from Emma and his cock, hard and throbbing as ever was out, slick from Emma's sweet cum. Emma softly whimpered as she felt his cock being removed from deep within her.

As soon as his cock head was out, Ella swooned forward and wrapped her lips around his cock and started sucking the sweet cum coating of her twin sister on his cock. Max almost came as soon as her lips touched the head of his cock and he groaned out loud when he felt Ella sucking his cock quite hard.

Max held on to Ella's forehead and brushed her away slowly. He looked straight into her eyes as she looked up at him questioningly. Max's eyes asked everything what his mouth could not utter. Did Ella just willingly lap up her own sister's cum from his cock? Or did she just forget that fact and suck his cock because she was that horny?

Ella's face lit up in a naughty smile as she winked at Max.

Ella's hand grabbed his cock and pointed it upwards over his belly. She came forward and started licking the underside of his cock. Her tongue traveled down and she was soon sucking on both of his balls which were slick with Emma's cum.

Max closed and gave in to the pleasure that Ella was providing him by slowly sucking and licking his balls. He wondered if all twins are open to being so 'close'. His mind started to waver, thinking if he had a twin sister; would she be anything like Ella who had no problem sucking her sister's cum off his cock?

Max felt Ella's tongue straying away from his balls which broke his reverie. He opened his eyes and he saw that she was standing up on the bed. He grabbed onto her hips to help support her as Ella was now standing with her legs spread on both sides of Emma's ass. Ella smiled as she now looked down on him. Her pussy was saying "Hello" right in front of Max's face and he couldn't resist saying hello back to her pussy by licking it.

Ella moaned softly as she felt Max licking her pussy lips. But she held him off softly. "Oh, I would love having you lick my pussy. But, I need to have that cock inside me and I can't wait anymore. Help me."

She grabbed Max's hand and slowly sat down on Emma's cute ass. Max grinned as he looked at the sight before him. Emma was a bit startled as she felt Ella's round ass on her equally round ass.

"Els? What the hell are you up to?"

Ella giggled as she replied, "Just you wait big sis. Don't worry. Just trust us."

Emma softly shook her head. But, she admitted to herself that feeling her twin's butt felt soft and nice on her own butt.

Max held onto Ella with his right hand as she slowly leaned back on Emma's back. He held Emma with his free hand so that she wouldn't fall down and made sure she was comfortable being on all fours because she was still restrained.

Max had to sketch the image in front of him forever in his mind. Emma was on all fours with her ass propping out and her legs spread displaying her wet, juicy pussy proudly. Ella was on top of her, looking at him as she laid her head on Emma's upper back. Ella was smiling as she pulled her legs upward and spread them for Max's benefit. Just like her twin sister, her pussy was completely wet.

Ella locked her legs around Max's neck and then slowly pulled herself closer to Max. Ella's ass was now resting right on top of Emma's ass and it was like a work of art in front of Max. Two beautiful pussies and two round asses lined in perfect symmetry above each other. Evidently, Max was lost for words.

"Wow! That's just... Wow!"

Ella bit her lip. She looked at Max's eyes and she knew he loved what was right in front of his eyes. Shifting her legs around Max, she got his attention to her eyes. They looked at each other as she said, "Fuck me!"

Max grabbed onto both the girls as he held them steady. Ella suitably supported herself on his neck and chest; so he held onto Emma with his left hand and stroked his cock with the right as he looked into Ella's eyes.

He tapped the head of his cock on Emma's asscheeks which made her moan softly. Looking at Ella, Max rubbed the tip of his cock on her sister's pussy lips and pushed in deep. Ella looked surprised as Max was pushing back inside Emma and not her. Max used his right hand's fingers now to flick Ella's clit.

Ella cocked her head back in pleasure but had a pout on her lips as she looked back at Max who was sliding his cock backwards now. She wondered if Max didn't understand that it was her that needed to cum and not her twin who was moaning happily. Emma already had an orgasm before. It was her turn now. To drive her point home, she tried to push Max back with the force of her legs resting on his chest.

Max got her message and smiled as Ella seemed to have a bit of a blush rushing across her face as she realized that was exactly what Max was expecting her to do. Sliding his cock out slowly amidst soft whimpers, Max ran it upwards and nestled his cock slowly along Ella's little asshole and then traveled upwards onto her dripping pussy lips. She tried to lock her legs around him as she moaned feeling his cock slap against her pussy.

"God, you little fucker! I said Fuck me!"

Max used both of his hands to grab Ella and pull her ass closer as both the twins gasped at the sudden fierceness in movement. Looking into Ella's eyes, Max ground his cock on her pussy lips and then pushed it past the velvety folds and inside Ella's wet cunt.

All of Ella's prayers were answered as she felt his cock inside her. Her eyes were quivering as she felt that hard cock wedge its way deeper in a single thrust. She was certainly wet enough to easily take in Max's cock without any external need for lubrication but knowing Emma's pussy juices on his cock were mixing with hers was certainly making it even better for Ella.

She couldn't stop moaning as she felt Max push his cock even deeper and she lifted her head to look at Max's cock slamming all the way inside her. As the knowledge that she was completely stuffed with his cock was just reaching her brains, her clit throbbed. It was mashed up against the base of his cock as he kept trying to push his cock even deeper.

Ella's eyes flit open as she tried to form words with her clit throbbing like crazy when Max ground against it. She felt Max starting to pull back and she heard herself starting to whimper loudly. "No, no, nooo, no, noooo, noo, nooo!"