A Twin Summer Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max pushed himself back all the way inside Ella as he groaned slowly from bottoming out inside her. The base of his cock slammed on her pink clit which was swollen and he ground on it. This was more than enough to push Ella past the edge of her impending orgasm and she was cumming hard on Max's cock screaming his name.

Ella's eyes almost rolled to the back of her head as she started thrashing about. Her grip around Max's neck would tighten and loosen with each passing second. If she wasn't wrapped around Max, she could have easily fallen down and she would still be thrashing happily. Only two words resounded in her brain; 'Fuck Me' which was precisely what she was screaming as she pinched her own nipples.

"Ohh, ohhhh, cummmming! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me! Please fuck me Mmmmaxxxxx!

Max drove his cock in and out of Ella's wet, gripping pussy as he kept fucking her hard. With every stroke, the unspoken rhythm kept getting better between all three of them and soon Max was furiously drilling his cock deep inside Ella.

The force of his thrusts was not lost on both of the girls as they both kept moaning and mewling and screaming between them. Ella was facing the brunt of the attack by taking Max's hard cock deep inside her while Emma's ass kept getting slapped by Max's balls which were swinging with each forward thrust.

She could feel her twin's wet pussy juices drip from her pussy onto Max's cock and his balls. The wet, stinging slaps on her ass were completely turning her on as well. She couldn't see her twin sister but knew from the moans that Ella was lost in 'Pleasureville!' She imagined the pleasure writ on her face and it made Emma's spine chill with a new unimagined excitement and she felt her pussy becoming wetter.

Ella was quickly racing towards another orgasm as she kept hearing the sexy moans that Max and Emma were making with her. Their bodies were crushing and rubbing against each other in a slick, sweaty, hot mess. Ella loved feeling Max's cock bottoming out inside her wet, pink cunt and as she cooed her approval, she would hear her own twin moaning softly as her ass would get slapped and Max would groan again as he tried to pull out a bit and slam in again deeper.

Ella wanted all three of them to cum. Ella loved that Emma was moaning louder and louder. To get her attention, Ella pushed her hands behind and tried to grab Emma's hands which were supporting both the twins by gripping onto the footboard of the bed.

"Ems! Ahhh, I want us all to cum! Ohh God! Where do you want his cummmm?!"

Emma was pushing her ass back as Max was drilling his cock inside Ella. She was enjoying the friction and the slaps of his hips and his balls on her soft ass and hearing Ella moan added to the wetness in her pussy. When she heard Ella's question, she didn't need to think at all.

Addressing Max, she said, "Oh baby! I want your cum on both of us! Spray it on both of us, please!"

Max groaned just thinking about it. Ella looked at Max naughtily as she gripped the footboard firmly. Smacking her lips, she said, "You heard my sis! Mmmmm spray that thick, juicy, white spunk all over us Maxx!"

Spurred on by the twins' words, Max started to fuck Ella faster. Relentlessly slamming his cock inside her, he kept moving closer to his orgasm and he knew it would be huge from the way his balls seemed to be so hot and full of cum ready to rush outside on the girls' smooth skin.

Max didn't just want the twins to cum hard; he wanted them to cum hard on his cock. Looking into Ella's eyes, he ordered, "Hold tight!"

Before Ella could make sense of what he said, Max had wrapped his hands around her legs and was on one knee pushing his cock in deep and then he stood up on the bed. Moving a step forward with his legs spread and Emma still down below him.

Ella was hanging on to the footboard by the skin of her teeth as Max lifted her as he stood up with his cock stuffed deep inside her. Ella was literally hanging midair with her hands grabbing the footboard while her legs were clutched tightly around Max as he crouched a bit and started pounding her little pussy roughly!

Ella hadn't ever imagined in her wildest dreams of getting fucked like this. She held onto the footboard and completely relied on Max for any and every kind of support at that moment. He was manhandling her tight, little cunt with the jabs of his hard cock and she loved every second of it.

Ella's hair tousled down onto Emma's face as she closed her eyes and arched her back to try and pull Max's cock deeper inside her wet, tight pussy. She let Max use her as he deemed fit. As Max pounded viciously inside her, all she could think of, was the pleasure that was flowing from her pussy and coursing all around her body and then ebbing back to her pussy only to return forth with even higher ferocity.

She couldn't feel the slight pain or sting of their hips slapping fiercely against each other. Ella's mind completely devoured all the pleasure that her body felt and she couldn't feel or hear anything else. She could only faintly hear Max's animalistic grunts as he kept pumping his thick cock inside her warm depths. There were no words spoken between them. They were fucking like animals in the passion unique only to them.

Even Emma was in awe as she could clearly hear Max's grunts and forceful thrusts deep inside her sister. It made her pussy ache with the need to feel his cock inside her. She could hear Ella's incessant low pitched squeals as she kept taking the sweet, pleasing assault that Max was dishing out to her.

Max knew that there was no way he could keep fucking Ella like this for long. He increased his thrusts bottoming out inside her over and over as he pressed forward his body's weight on Ella's legs.

Luckily, he was able to see that Ella's grip on the footboard was flimsy and so, he leaned forward, having to stop his thrusts which Ella never noticed. He grabbed Ella's hands and slowly pulled her hands away and lifted her up in his arms.

Ella was literally curled up in a ball around his arms with both her legs and hands resting on his shoulders and neck as he started pounding inside her again as vicious as before.

This was too much for Ella and she gave out a growl as she started having a mind-shattering orgasm on Max's cock. Her whole body shook and she was unable to make any more audible moans and she started to black out in bliss in his arms.

Max held Ella in his arms and watched as Ella thrashed around. He made sure she was safe in his arms as she was lost in her orgasm. Max didn't dare push his cock in or out even an inch while Ella was having her orgasm. He knew it would have made him cum inside her.

While this was going on, Emma felt a pang of disappointment when she realized Ella was having a huge orgasm. She was on all fours right below them and had multiple drops of pussy juices and cum trailing from her lower back to her back as they moved back and forth. It made her skin feel on edge as she felt the juices dripping and falling onto her back. The way Max was fucking her twin had made her so wet and she wanted to cum so bad!

Emma could make out that Max was getting down from her bed from the way his feet pressed down into the mattress. There was silence. After a minute or two, she felt a subtle rustle of the mattress underneath her. Emma waited with tepid anxiety, not knowing what was happening around her anymore apart from the sound of deep breathing.

Suddenly, Emma felt a hand brush against her right cheek. The hand was larger than Ella's hand. It was Max. He then held her other cheek with too and she could sense that he was looking at her as she held her face in his hands.

"You didn't think I forgot you, did you Emma?"

Emma honestly did think that both of them forgot about her. But the way Max was holding her cheeks gently, asking her this question, all her worries washed away and she replied meekly, "Umm... No."

Max adjusted the blindfold over Emma's eyes as he spoke with her. "I'm sorry. I was just catching my breath. I wouldn't ever forget about you, Emma."

Emma felt her cheeks start to grow red and her pussy was throbbing again when she heard him speak so lovingly. She was surprised though when Max started undoing the shackles on her wrists.

Max's chuckle reassured her questioning look as he replied, "It's a surprise... Shh."

Max simply said, "Spread your legs, Emma." This order from him made Emma quiver with excitement and she felt another rush of pussy juices course inside her pussy. Without a word, she spread her legs for Max.

Max walked slowly and stood behind Emma. He loved her round, cute ass. She had popped her ass backwards a bit as if she was offering it to him. Her pussy was the centerpiece of this offering and he could see how wet it was.

You never deny a delicious offering. With that in mind, Max smacked his lips and dived in, tongue first to taste Emma's pink, wet pussy. Taking her completely by surprise, he lapped up her wet, sweet juices as she gasped feeling his tongue hungrily search for her inner core.

With her now free left hand, Emma supported herself on the bed and pushed her right hand back to yank Max's hair and pull him deeper so he could taste her as much as she wanted him to.

She moaned in delight and pushed her ass back at him as he hungrily ate her pussy out. As his reward for being so greedy with his tongue, she kept making more sweet juices for him, fresh from her tender, loving pussy.

With the sweetness of her pussy juices coating his tongue, Max eagerly undid the remaining restraints and lifted Emma off the bed and into his arms. She gasped as he turned her around and she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Her tits were mashed up against his chest and even with the blindfold, she understood that Max was looking at her face which made her blush.

Max grabbed her ass and scooped her up closer. Emma could feel him breathing down her neck. She wrapped her arms tighter and rained a flurry of kisses on his face. Max was grinding his hard cock against her wet, little cunt when she started nibbling his right earlobe. Biting it, she whispered in his ear, "Fuck me just the way you fucked Els when she came? Please, Max? Hmmm?"

Max slowly maneuvered Emma's legs which were wrapped around his waist. Lifting her legs up one by one, he had her clinging onto him with her arms tightly wrapped around his neck and hair and her legs dangling across his shoulders. Emma had not seen it when Ella got fucked like this, but she could imagine how good this must have felt for her.

Max made sure that Emma was comfortable in this position. Lining his cock along her swollen pussy lips, Max pushed forward slowly. He held onto her round ass and impaled Emma on his cock, pushing all of his cock inch by inch inside her. Emma's mouth opened wide in pure, gasping delight as she felt the base of his cock grind hard against her little, pink button.

Her fingernails dug into Max's skin as he pulled his cock back and impaled her again harder on his cock.

"Oh, fucking God! Maxx! Mmmm, you are so deep inside me, baby!"

Max was gritting his teeth and his nostrils were flaring as he pushed in and out of Emma's pussy which kept squeezing hard around his cock with every thrust. He knew that there wasn't a fat chance of him lasting long this time.

Keeping her impaled on his dick, he kept fucking Emma, pounding her pussy with short strokes. The angle of penetration along with the deep, hard strokes made her clit ache and she felt like ecstasy was riding up her body as she clung on to Max and let him fuck her roughly just the way he fucked her twin sister.

Emma moved her hands upwards and yanked the back of Max's hair and pulled herself closer to him. She could see the intensity in his eyes and his warm breaths that hit her skin with every slamming of his cock deep inside her. She could see beads of sweat along his forehead and eyebrows and her fingers just clasped his hair tighter as she tried to squeeze her pussy around his cock when he would slam it in deep.

Pushing her face forward, she kissed him amidst a barrage of moans, squeals and the word 'yes'. She then bit his lower lip as he continued slamming his cock in deep. Her forehead was resting against his as they looked into each other's eyes. Letting go of his lip, she gripped his hair again to get his attention.

Looking into his eyes, she sultrily demanded, "Mmmm, fuck me baby! Fuck me like a slut! Oh god! Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes!!! Fuck my little, wet cunt and use me as your slut baby! Make me your naughty, little slut! Please! Ohh, ohhhhh Max, I'm gonna cum for you baby! I'm going to spray my cum on your cock! Ahh fuck meeee!!!!"

Emma started to cum with Max's cock ramming in deep inside her. Her head cocked back and she desperately clung onto Max as her pussy started convulsing all around his cock intensely! Max could feel her pussy actually milking his cock, coaxing it to cum.

Max couldn't stop his cock from cumming anymore. He started to pull out of Emma's wet pussy as she wanted him to cum on her and Ella but Emma's tight hold on his cock was absolutely merciless and she screamed at the top of her lungs, "cummmmm iiiiinside meeeeee!!!"

That was it for Max. Her scream pushed him off the edge and he started pounding her pussy roughly as he felt his hot cum shoot thick spurts after spurts inside Emma's wet, juicy cum-filled pussy.

"Oh Godddd! Emma! I'm cumming inside you babe. I'm cumming inside you! Oh, yes, yes, fuck! Take it all in! Mmmmm, Fuckkk!"

He could feel Emma having a mini-orgasm as her pussy again convulsed around his cock. With a girly squeal, she wrapped her arms and feet tightly around his neck and his cum again mixed with her own cum inside the depths of her tiny, tight cunt.

Max felt his cock empty all his cum inside Emma and he could feel drops of hot cum drip along his balls as he was still slowly thrusting inside her little pussy. His balls felt relieved finally after emptying all of their 'cumtents' inside Emma.

His arms and his body were aching but he let Emma hang on and enjoy her orgasm which he could tell was intense from the little giggles and squeals she was still making and her pussy would squeeze his sated cock during each of those squeals.

Walking slowly towards the bed with Emma giggling in his arms, he watched Ella whose eyes were groggily eyeing them both. Max pulled his cock out slowly and then slowly dropped the curled up Emma on the bed next to her twin sister. Completely drained of any energy, he separated the twin sisters and pushed them aside and fell head first on the soft mattress.

Ella laughed as Max gave out a deep sigh and closed his eyes. She then watched as her twin sister pushed two of her fingers inside her pussy and tried to scoop out as much of the mixture of her and Max's cum as she could. Ella looked on curiously as Emma giggled and cooed softly and pulled her fingers out.

Emma's eyes were completely focused on the cum that was sticking to her finger, ready to drip on her body any second. She brought the finger to her mouth and locked her lips around the fingers and sucked on it. She closed her eyes and moaned as she had her own cum-tasting moment.

Ella smiled to herself as her twin started licking her own lips. She sat up slowly, resting her body with the back of her left palm supporting her frame.

"Oh stop it Ems! You are like a slut now."

Emma blushed as she remembered screaming the exact words at Ella. With a smile, she swore back at Ella.

"Stop it, you little temporal bitch! Don't ruin my orgasm Els. Mmm, I taste good."

Ella laughed as Emma giggled again. Looking at her, Ella said, "Do it again Ems. Please?"

Emma looked at Max first who was pretty much knocked out. Looking at Ella, she sighed softly and muttered, "Fine."

Pushing her fingers inside her again, she lapped up the cum on them and pulled it out. While slowly bringing it to her mouth, she was surprised when Ella jumped in and grabbed hold of her hand.

Holding her fingers up, making them point down, Ella opened her mouth and pushed her tongue out as the cum dripped from the tip of Emma's fingers and fell down onto Ella's tongue. Quickly, Ella licked her twin's fingers clean of all the cum and kissed the tips of both the fingers.

Ella smirked naughtily as she let go of Emma's fingers and said, "Thanks big sis! You do taste good! Mmmm."

Emma blushed as she looked away and hid her face behind her hands. Ella crawled over Max's chest and removed the shield of soft hands covering her twin's face.

Emma looked at Ella and found Ella looking back at her. For the unknown, it would have seemed like a girl staring at her mirror reflection. But for the twins, it was two twins; two sisters who were born together looking at each other.

Ella leaned down and kissed Emma's cheeks and sincerely said, "I love you big sis!"

Emma smiled, relishing this rare moment that she shared with her usually at odds sister. She beamed when she heard Ella say it and replied happily, "I love you too lil' sis!"

Max started to move as Ella's hands were resting on his chest. His eyes opened up softly as he looked at both the twins smiling happily. He realized that he had dozed off. Rubbing his eyes, he said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to doze off like that. I should be heading home."

Both of the girls snickered among themselves like naughty girls sometimes do. Shaking their heads, they both spread his arms out on both sides and then cuddled up to him on both sides. Emma took the right arm while Ella took the left arm. Snuggling up close to his chest, both the girls rested their weary necks on his arms and didn't let him move.

Laughing again, they looked at Max and each other before Emma replied, "You need to rest and we need to cuddle Max. So don't go."

Ella chimed in, "Because we won't let you go. So stay for us, please? If you know what's good for you, you will stay here. Right, Ems?"

Emma said, "Hell yes!" Then she tried to imitate the laughter of a mad scientist but she all she could manage was a girly giggle which made Max laugh because it was so cute and so far from a maniacal laughter.

With a contented sigh, Max settled into the bed and the girls hugged him tightly from both the sides and laughed among themselves.

"Do you always smell like milkshake, Max?" He heard one of the girls ask him that and he merely nodded his head while pretending to listen with a nod here and a shake there. His eyes closed soon but he could still barely sense both of the girls laughing and then softly caressing against his skin on both sides before they got quiet and also dozed off with him.

And so this evening came to a close for Max and Emma and Ella as they all slept together in Emma's bed, tired and happy.

While all the events were unfolding, our mini schnauzer friend, Precious was busy humping the evening away with the help of one of the cushions on the couch. The French poodle from the TV was ruffing... I mean rocking his world today!

The End--- For now. That's a wrap folks!

Writing this was completely fun and awesome and although I did take a lot of time, I hope you enjoyed it, especially the sex and some humor here and there. I would love your comments and feedback and your thoughts on the story or the characters or hell, even Precious! Ha-ha. Would you enjoy it if I continued this series? Let me know. This has been a work of WT productions...Thank you.