A Twofer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget's pussy was small and tight, and judging from the angle I was pretty sure that she the vibrator was hitting her g-spot, a move that would bring her to orgasm quickly.

Bridget opened her mouth. Her orgasms tended to have a short buildup and so I gave LeAnn the signal.

She took the vibrator out of the girl's soaked pussy, as a deep guttural groan escaped her soul.

I spanked Bridget one more time before grabbing her ankles, turning her over and moving her to the end of the bed. I put my hand on her back and got her to sit up, and then I grabbed a fistfull of hair and led her to the couch.

The music in her headphones was still playing, and I knew she had no idea that LeAnn was in the apartment. And so with that, I pushed Bridget to her knees, in front of the couch where LeAnn was sitting. I leaned her forward, at which point LeAnn grabbed Bridget's face and started grinding the bound girl's face into her naked pussy.

I could see Bridget struggle a bit, and I spanked her. Then I took her headphones out and began whispering to her.

"I want to make one thing clear," I told my little slave. "You are going to make this woman come. And then you might make me come. And if there are any other people in the room, you will make them come. We may make you do all of that over again. And then, we'll let you come."

LeAnn grabbed Bridget's hair again and began riding her face, grinding on and on.

Her back arched and she pushed her tits out. She looked like a porn star, or a stripper putting on a show.

LeAnn's orgasms tend to be huffing and puffing things with big buildups. You could see them from space.

I straddled Bridget, not touching her. I just pinched LeAnn's nipples and let the back of my knuckles rub against them.

LeAnn took one hand off Bridget's head and used it to grab my head and kiss me very deeply.

In just a few moments, LeAnn would come, and from there. With her orgasm would come the sound of her voice, and with that, our little blindfolded slave would have a clue as to just who's pussy she was licking.

I turned around and began rubbing Bridget's ass, separating her cheeks and massaging her asshole.

I slipped a finger down to her pussy to check that she was still aroused.

Then I slipped a finger into Bridget's asshole. She tried to wiggle away, and when she did I brought my hand hard onto her helpless cheek.

LeAnn started coming pretty hard, and I turned around to watch her shake and come down from her high.

I guided Bridget up and walked her to the bed. I laid her down and LeAnn straddled her in a 69 position.

And then I began fucking LeAnn doggystyle in her sopping wet pussy. She was grinding her clit into Bridget's face.

LeAnn was rarely the type to have orgasm after orgasm. She was the type who needed a long recovery between.

She was having a good time, but she wasn't focused on her orgasm.

I looked over her shoulder to see her rubbing Bridget's clit.

I could hear Bridget begin making the noises that signaled the beginnings of an orgasm. I pulled LeAnn off of her and pulled her mouth to the end of the bed. With my slime covered cock, I plunged deep into her, making her take more of me than she ever had.

LeAnn began to play with Bridget's pussy again while I fucked Bridget's throat.

"Don't let her come," I said.

Within a few minutes I began coming into Bridget's mouth.

Being used like this - by her ex-boyfriend and a stranger had Bridget in a very heightened state of arousal, and she began making the noises of an orgasm just as I finished nutting.

"Stop," i said.

Neither LeAnn nor Bridget knew whether I was talking to them. Bridget stopped gyrating her hips into LeAnn's fingers. LeAnn moved her hand slowly away.

I took Bridget's blindfold off and the handcuffs too. She layed with her head over the edge of the bed for a few minutes, her long red hair sweeping down toward the .

She looked at me in wide-eyed wonder.

"I haven't come yet," she said matter-of-factly. Loaded within that statement was a ton of emotional baggage that came with the long relationship we'd had.

She had never been with me at a time than I didn't bring her to orgasm early and often. And she was wondering if I still cared, or if by not bringing her to orgasm, I was adding a new dimension to a relationship in which my pleasure came first.

It seemed like that moment lasted for several seconds, but just then, LeAnn slapped her hard, right in the pussy.

It was doubtful that LeAnn was truly reading the situation. Her attack was just a way of expressing jealousy as Bridget and I looked in each other's eyes.

It reminded me that I needed to keep LeAnn in her place.

"I want to see her get fucked in the ass," LeAnn said.

It was the first time she'd truly spoken since we'd walked in and found Bridget bound.

Bridget knew the sound of her voice instantly, but sat up to ensure that her eyes confirmed what her sinking heart already knew.

"Her?" Bridget said, with a mixture of fear and puzzlement, looking LeAnn's naked blond body and her puffy nipples.

LeAnn had a bit of a smirk on her face as she sat on the bed, one hand propping up her head.

I moved behind her and spooned her a bit. I caressed her hip as I nestled my slightly deflated schlong between her ass cheeks.

"Go get us some water," I told Bridget.

Then I turned my attention LeAnn.

"You've gotten a bit demanding," I told her.

"I know," I said. "It's just... she makes my blood boil."

"I have to know that you'll know your place though," I told her. "So what happens next is going to be a bit unsavory for you. If you don't like it, you're free to leave. But if you want to see her ass get taken, you'll have to do what I say."

We moved to the living room. LeAnn and I sat on the couch and watched TV, but we made Bridget sit on the floor. She got us some drinks or snacks when we wanted, and I made her massage LeAnn's feet.

LeAnn was starting to get horny again, and she asked if I wanted to fuck.

"Bridget," I told her. "Get in there and eat some pussy."

Bridget scrunched up her nose at the suggestion. She turned around to do as ordered but I didn't like the thought that she was the least bit noncompliant.

I smacked her tit hard.

"Are you disgusted by this?" I asked. "Or are you sad that your arms aren't cuffed behind your back like last time?"

"No," she said.

"Ok. Get in there and use your hands. I want LeAnn to tell me this was the best head she ever got."

What followed was about 20 minutes of intense pussy eating. Bridget used her fingers to massage LeAnn's g-spot, tease her clit and probe her asshole.

I don't know if Bridget was being a tease or if LeAnn was having trouble getting over the hill to a climax, but it seemed like there were a few aborted orgasms going on as LeAnn huffed and puffed.

Finally as her orgasm began to build, LeAnn became a shivering, shuddering mess. She pinched her nipples as she ground her clit into Bridget's face and hands.

I noticed that Bridget had one finger in her ass up to Bridget's knuckle, and that she was using other fingers to massage that little mound behind the clit.

That was something I'd never tried with LeAnn, because our time together was often shorter - a lunchtime tryst, for example - and I'd never gone down on her because she made it clear that she was so interested in pleasing me.

I made a note to myself that LeAnn would probably take a good ass fucking.

"Okay then," I told LeAnn. "It's time for you to return the favor. Bridget, stay there on your knees."

LeAnn came to me and I whispered in her ear what I expected.

"I'm going to fuck her ass," I said. "But you are going to prepare her. I want you to lick her asshole."

She didn't look too happy about the situation, but she was determined to see Bridget's ultimate humiliation.

For my part, I got behind LeAnn and started fucking her doggy style. I continued where Bridget left off, massaging LeAnn's tiny asshole as I felt her kegel muscles squirm and tighten around my rod.

My plan was pretty simple. Bridget was going to get fucked, but I wanted her first time to last, so I was quite simply going to use LeAnn to bring myself off. I started off slow and romantic to give LeAnn some time to acclimate herself to giving her first rim job. After a while, I picked up the pace.

LeAnn was using two fingers to probe Bridget's pussy, and another to play with her clit, as she licked Bridget's asshole.

Bridget began making the signs of an incoming orgasm, so I smacked LeAnn's ass pretty hard and started fucking her with wild abandon, forcing her face deeper into Bridget's ass crevice.

She understood that the signal was meant to stop Bridget from having an orgasm. I pulled out and emptied my seed into my hand, then moved to feed it to Bridget, who was moaning and whimpering, her knees on the floor, her tits and face on the couch as LeAnn's tongue gently broke down what had to be her last barrier.

Watching Bridget's eyes roll into the back of her head as her ass got stretched got me hard faster than I expected.

"Get some lube," I told LeAnn.

I leaned down and kissed Bridget.

"You know what's coming next?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"And you want it, don't you?"

"Yes," she said.

LeAnn returned with the lube and got on her knees in front of me.

She gave me a soft, gentle hand job with the lube.

"Her too," I said.

She frowned a bit, which was kind of funny and kind of mean, but she did what she was told.

"You can come with my dick in your ass," I told Bridget.

I pushed against her sphincter, watching it yield to my cockhead. She gasped as her ass stretched.

I looked at LeAnn and told her to get the vibrator.

I pushed in slowly, and the tightness was incredible. I resisted the urge to start bucking in and out, hoping that this first time would be gentle enough to keep doing it for the rest of the week.

LeAnn returned with the vibrator. She turned it on, and rather than going straight for Bridget's pussy, she didn't something I didn't expect.

She began giving her a massage on her back. It was tender, and designed to help my little redheaded slut relax.

"I want her to love this," She whispered in my ear. "I want to know that she's going to be thinking about anal all the time."

I decided then and there that I was going to fuck LeAnn in the ass in the near future, probably this week with Bridget. I began to fantasize about turning the tables on LeAnn, making Bridget the dominant one.

Bridget would probably be far meaner. It would be better to do that earlier in the week to give LeAnn some time to get more revenge. What LeAnn wasn't bargaining for was that if I let Bridget become dominant, and if she loved getting it in the ass... well, Bridget's ass wasn't going to lick itself...

I could hear Bridget grunt the long "hunhhnh" and take deep breaths as I slowly fed my rod into her rectum.

In my mind, I was thinking of letting LeAnn fuck me on top, while Bridget ate her ass and licked my balls.

The gentle back massage was working. Bridget was relaxed and LeAnn turned the vibrator on to Bridget's clit.

LeAnn began talking to Bridget.

"You love it in your ass, don't you?"

"Yes," Bridget said, in a tone that implied she was still accommodating the feeling.

She let out a low moan as I began pumping in and out of her. Her mouth parted and she tensed a bit as the vibrator hit her clit. It would not be long until Bridget climaxed.

I felt my own seed begin boiling in my nuts. The tightness of her ass, and the skin pulled tight around my cock gave greater exposure to the nerve endings in my penis.

Bridget began coming pretty hard, and she clenched her hole around my unit.

"That's right you little slut. You just came with a dick in your ass," LeAnn said.

I pumped my seed deep into her ass with a groan.

I looked to Bridget's face and could see worry and fear on her face.

"I really am a slut," she said.

LeAnn smirked, cementing her fate, in my mind, for the next day.

But that is a story for another time.

12