All Comments on 'A Typical Ending'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Life goes on, true and its a waste to mope around particularily from a cheating spouse.

GardenshedGardenshed8 months ago

Nice short story…..

newford9bnewford9b7 months ago

An excellent little tale from an excellent author

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove6 months ago

That basically sums it up.

Just_WordsJust_Words5 months ago

There are many unrealistic stories about revenge, but this comes close to the truth (except he would be arrested). I like it!

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Well done. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Man, have we missed an author of your caliber on this site. Welcome back. 5 Stars for a great shorty.

nixroxnixrox4 months ago

4 stars - not enough information - FTDS.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn, another one of those . . huh . . . comments. Nixrox, WHAT INFO DID YOU WANT? Thank you Q. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hate short stories of 750 words as every story on this site that trys this effort the stories just suck. dumbest thing Literotica does multiple times a year. Try maybe 1,500 words, it might work, but 750 is just plain stupid concept. Always leave the story hanging with so few details and you wasting all these writers efforts to tell a decent story. Can't fault the writers, even the more skilled writers struggle with that minimum.

Calico75Calico753 months ago

I love these 750 word stories! You do it well. For the readers who don't like this form of writing, don't read these stories! Simple.

MarmadukephuknukleMarmadukephuknukle29 days ago

Great little story. I hope she was lying on the floor gagging because the kick slammed his balls up under her chin causing her to bite off his cock and the severed cock was lodged in her throat. Five Stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...