All Comments on 'A Unique Family'

by sds195

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yeah unique and quite fucked up, not the worst case but surely not the best either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
True that.

Huh.

rodavrodavalmost 8 years ago
Nicely unique

I like the way the conversation goes, talking about what's happening with their family. please you can continue the story about they just casually naked around the house, like in the breakfast table the daughter sits and impaled on his dad's cock while on the other side of the table the mom sits and impaled on her son's cock while they having breakfast and casually chatting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why Not?

More Families should be like that. They could safely learn about sex and be comfortable with it.

altrendrag123altrendrag123almost 8 years ago
Nice twist

Fun twist ending mom and dad were brother and sister. That really was one wierd family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story "but"

Loved the story but there is nothing sexy about smoking or kissing a smokers mouth. With the exception of that issue the whole plot had me dripping. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the fellow reader why wrote "why not"

on this great story has it exactly right. When parents fuck their own kids, there's only one small downside, the residual guilt feelings that a narrow-minded society has forced on them. But that's easily overwhelmed by the many advantages. Mom and dad get enthusiastic young fuckmates, youngsters they love to pieces. The baby girl of the family gets her tight little twat stuffed and slammed by her own father's fat veiny daddy-dick and her cute little coochie filled to the brim with some of the same sperm that made her. The boy of the family gets what so many young males can only whack off dreaming about. He sticks his hard young cock up the same hairy hole he came out of and blows his hot young balls up his own beloved mommy's beloved cunt. Any wonder that more and more families are going in for family fucking?

happyplayerhappyplayeralmost 8 years ago
Excellent.

Very sexy. Not edited perfectly but extremely hot. A small point - I hate all the references to smoking! Nothing as of fputting as the horrible smell of tobacco. Totally unnecessary to include these nasty references! (Hehe as if incest is fine but you know what I mean!!)

fulballzfulballzalmost 8 years ago
Pretty good

Not bad with only a few errors. This story told in a manner that makes it nearly believable. The closer to that goal the hotter. The story. I vote 4 stars; 1 load.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

As the title says I loved it! However I can't give this 5 stars. The many references to smoking that littered this story was a bit of a turn off. It just kept reminding me of the first time I kissed some one who smoked a lot in high school and nearly threw up. Or every time they lit one up I kept thinking to my self how horrible that house must smell. While nothing turns me off faster then a terrible personality, smoking is a close second.

But despite that little gripe of mine I did very much enjoy this. A solid 4 out of 5 from me :)

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazalmost 8 years ago
Believable Realistic Great Story.

Very few stories like this I have read. Very Well written.Totally out of ordinary particularly the End. That exposes the trust , Love and Understanding . Great story. I am not concerned about smoking or editing. The overall theme and its presentation is important.

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great job

A great story. Everything seemed timed perfectly, no rush on anything. The only problem I had was the references to smoking. There was quite a bit of it and that was a huge turnoff for me. Other than that, great job, keep it up.

gladiateher_gladiateher_almost 8 years ago
Very good story...

I always learn a lot about the depth of my interest in this fetish with each new story I read. As far as I go, it seems I peak when it comes to committing the dirty deed with family when its out of carnal instinct and acting on impulsive base lusts. Then the 'strange' factor starts to kick in when there is substantial thought put into it, like talk of marriage, and especially at the thought having children. I guess its more of a 'last resort' kind of fantasy for me.

Anyway it was a great story, and obviously a great writer.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
Pretty good...

4 stars. All that smoking was a bit of a turn off, though. I'm a bit surprised you would include that habit at a time when people are smoking less than ever in this country because of the risk of cancer. Besides, like one anon said, he once kissed a girl who smoked in high school and found it disgusting. For me, a former smoker, I liken it to kissing an ashtray. JMHO.

ncpetencpeteover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

I am slowly working my way down the list of all of your posts. Have enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing with us. It still amazes me when people make negative comments about adult characters, in a fictional story, smoking fictional cigarettes, and thinking that it is something to stand on their shaky soap box about. As one of the non-fictional smokers in the world, I would just like to say that the real ones haven't asked his opinion, nor his permission and would recommend that he hold his breath while waiting on one of us to do so.

Looking forward to your next post.

Pete

DragosLoveDragosLoveover 6 years ago
Ages?

Twenty-four year old wife with a 19 year old son? So she had a kid when she was five? wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

He said, My wife of 24 years.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
fun, sexy story

i could have done without all the cigarette smoking, but a clever well-written story. very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Loved the story, what a great unexpected twist.

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 3 years ago

The casualness, the easy way and stressless sex is very refreshing, xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again another very hot story.

The brother / sister thing with the parents though seemed gratious & unnecessary.

Still rates a 5 & in my saved links.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The humour was better than the sex - and the sex was good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, however, the thing that spoiled this story was the smoking! I kept thinking of how much the people would stink! Everything stinks, the house stinks, clothes stink, and it gets into your skin and it ages a woman's skin very badly, not to mention the risk of cancer and other lung diseases. I could never be intimate with a woman who smokes!

rodavrodav7 months ago

With all the weirdness in their unique family, why the brother and sister, Dylan and Tiffany did not fuck? And also since Monique is in the mix, it’s very understandable and convenient for Dylan and Monique have a casual fuck too! That’s very unusual if that won’t happen with this very open and unique family.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Good story albeit a thinly disguised cover for a cigarette fetish. Also, is it really necessary that each and every time he refers to his daughter Tiffany he has to remind the reader that she's 18 years old?

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 1 month ago

Just reread this story and feel compelled post some additional observations. nice lite slightly humorous writing style - Way too much 'chuckling' and 'grinning' though - Needs proof reading - Do you have a cigarette fetish? - Why do most authors have the their protagonists just 'sip' their drinks which is very effete. Having them just drink, swallow or gulp would be more satisfying - Oh well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous