All Comments on 'A University Education'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dykeyfemmedykeyfemmealmost 17 years ago
hot mama

reading this story made me wet. I love the idea of the older housewife being introduced to lesbian love by a couple of sweet 18-year-olds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Made Me Wet, Too!

Mmmm....

Charlotte35fCharlotte35falmost 17 years ago
lovely

What you're doing is so right! ;-) I could definitely taste and smell them. When is the daughter going to get curious about her roommates?

JW1137JW1137almost 17 years ago
HOT and believable

Well thoughtout plot line helps with the believabiity. Excellent descriptive language with seamless, natural and considered action brings the story to life. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So Good!

Amy and the mum need to have a chapter written about them now. I love that part so much. Please Write more about them.

bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
A Real Winner

I think the Mom deserved a little treat to the other side to hell what the daughter thought you only live once in a life time.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE !!!!!!!!

I'm 47 and was introduced to female loving by my daughter's best friend,much as in your story. we have been lovers now for 7 years, and noway will my hubby ever find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Not normally my taste , but WOW. Warm , loving , erotic as art , & just HOT ! Thanks for a Really enjoyable ride ! ( I'm more for LCDRJMC type but Loved this , Outstanding ! )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too Hot !

This story is too hot for general consumption,no,well actually i have read about 40 so called lesbian stories but this is the best one so far,it certainly made me wish it was real and i was there.

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
pure funtastic sexy

as many adjectives as you can invent for this

roveroneroveroneabout 1 month ago

Loved it...jackie discovers' she a spaghetti girl-straight until she gets wet, and has a proper adult woman's full hairpie, and gets her first taste of licorice/interracial too...they're all pink on the inside....

and now has a hot horny co-ed gf when hubby goes out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous