A University Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were half-shut, but I saw a shadow pass across them and looked to see Simone towering over me, completely naked. She knelt beside me and I saw her huge breasts, with dark chocolate nipples as big as mine and massive areola. Smiling seductively she pressed a tit to my mouth and I parted my lips and began sucking on the nipple. Amy was still licking and fingering me towards heaven down below, and I sucked on Simone's nipple as if my life depended on it, trying to suppress the gasps and sighs that arose in me each time Amy swirled her magic tongue around my clit. I felt a swelling in my pussy and I knew I was about to experience the most intense orgasm of my life. I squealed as I came massively onto Amy's face and she held my thighs down as I bucked and writhed under her. Even after the magic moment had passed Amy carried on, licking my cum out of me.

I had lost my grip on Simone's tit, but now she squatted down towards my face and I realised she wanted me to do for her what Amy had just done for me. I stared at her pussy in fascination -- I had never seen another woman's before, and Simone's was deep brown on the outside, with dark pink skin further in leading to her inner depths. Her pubis was covered in thick, short black hair which, unlike mine, didn't extend as far down as her pussy lips. I had no idea what to do, but at that moment I felt so tender towards both girls that I ached to give Simone pleasure and I applied my lips to her clit, sucking on it and licking it as Amy was doing for me. At the same time I held her labia apart with one hand while I pushed the whole of the other hand into her big cunt and screwed her with it. She made a kind of growling noise and I increased my efforts.

I could feel Amy was close to giving me another orgasm, and my thighs clamped around her head. Suddenly Simone sort of toppled sideways, and I had to roll off my back to keep contact with her musky pussy. I realised why she'd done it when Amy broke off tonguing me for a second to give a huge sigh. While she was licking my pussy, and I was savouring Simone's, Simone had now applied her mouth to Amy's cunt. The three of us lay in a circle of lust, fingering, licking and tonguing each other to orgasm after orgasm.

When I awoke I could see it was light outside, and for a second I wondered where I was. Then I felt a delicious ache between my legs, and tasted a wonderful sour tang on my tongue, and the delights of the previous night all came back to me. I saw a blonde head on a pillow beside me and realised I must be in Amy's bed. I had no memory of getting there from the lounge, but I felt incredibly tender towards the woman who had given me such incredible pleasure, and I leaned over and kissed her naked shoulder. She rolled over and gave me a beautiful smile. "Hi Mrs S, did you sleep well? I hope you enjoyed last night, I know I did. I'm sorry if you feel we took advantage of you, but..."

She could say no more as I had started kissing her, my tongue in her heavenly mouth, exploring. Amy gave a little gasp of surprise. As I slipped my lips to her throat she whispered "Mrs S, don't feel you have to -- oh God!" I had one of her small breasts in my mouth, and my hand was stealing down towards her pussy. In all the thrills of the previous night it had been Amy servicing me while I serviced Simone. I had no idea where Simone was now, but I really didn't care. Amy was an incredibly lovely young girl, and after a lifetime of knowing absolutely nothing about lady-love I was now desperate to taste her. I sucked on her tit, flicking her little pink nipple with my tongue as she stroked my hair and sighed. I kissed down her flat ribcage and wiggled my tongue in her belly button, enjoying the taste of her dried sweat. Her pussy was shaved, and I was surprised to see she had a little tattoo of a flower actually on her pubic mound.

When I slipped my head between Amy's legs I had to pause for a moment to gaze at her pussy. I thought it was incredibly beautiful: a sweet pink gash, with slightly darker inner labia peeping out. The moment I pressed my thumbs to it Amy gasped and tensed slightly. I pulled her slit apart with my thumbs and eased my tongue in, slipping it from bottom to top. I used my hands to hold her labia apart, stroking them tenderly with my thumbs. Amy's clit was a little shy, but with just a tiny bit of prompting it revealed itself, and I applied my lips, tongue and teeth to it, freeing one of my hands to squeeze three fingers inside her. Wanting to make sure I was giving Amy as much satisfaction as possible, I broke off momentarily to ask her I was doing it right. Amy gasped "Oh Jackie, what you're doing is sooo, so right." She pressed my head back to her and I began lapping at her clit again, my fingers swirling inside her pussy as she sighed and writhed under me. Her rich musky aroma was even more of a turn-on than Simone's had been, and I inhaled deeply as I tongued her, soon rewarded with a flood of sum onto my tongue as Amy gasped and wriggled under me. I rose back up the bed and we shared a long sweet kiss, as I ground my hairy pubis against her naked one.

Later that day Hayley and I had a somewhat mutually embarrassed trip back to the station. She couldn't have been in much doubt how I had spent the night but she didn't say anything, and just before I got on the train she pecked me on the cheek and told me she loved me, as I gave her a huge hug. A few weeks later my husband, Martin, complained as I pushed him out the door for another fishing contest. "You didn't used to like me going away for competitions, now you can't wait to get rid of me." I told him I'd come to realise how selfish I was being, and that he had every right to enjoy his sport. I cut things fine though: I only got him away 15 minutes before my sweet Amy arrived for the weekend!

12