All Comments on 'A University Education'

by WickedWastrel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Thank you for a great, hot story.

This took me back a good number of years and you got it just right.

I hope to read more from you soon.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 8 years ago
fourth times a charm

The journey to the first time is filled with pitfalls. One does his best and after three failed learning experiences, hits the jackpot with a much older lady. A good plot, interesting list of characters, and a large number of locations. He learns a great deal from his home run, I don't know what a score in cricket is called. Well written story, good dialogue, and embellished the issues faced by a young male virgin. Sex scenes were a little short, but well done. For a first timer on literotica you have scored above the average. Keep up the good work. .

EuanEuanalmost 8 years ago
Well done

Nicely written, it describes well where we have all been. Your release is a particularly fine account. If I can say so keep it up

neosamneosamalmost 8 years ago
Superb

Fantastic narration

please continue your writing

waiting for more from you

thanks for sharing this story with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow, he gives his virginity to a cheating whore. And she's bragging about it the next day? What culture is this, aborigines?

Well, not everyone can cross that bridge with a true love, I guess. Very exciting, but also very base and embarrassing. I guess it happens that way a lot, at least in the culture you depicted. An institution of higher learning? I think not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous