A University Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I was getting slightly concerned that I was going to blow my load. This sexually confident woman was teaching me new oral tricks that were literally blowing my mind and body. I saw now that although Nicole claimed to have sucked a lot of dick her technique was raw, inexperienced and lacked variation. Morgan had clearly learned a lot during her wild years and was putting that into expert practice on my throbbing, nineteen year old cock. I gasped for air and suggested that I repay that favour. I had literally no experience of licking pussy but was determined to gain some experience tonight and buy myself some valuable minutes allowing me to calm down after Morgan's fantastic blowjob.

I soon found myself crouched at the end of the bed with my hard on pressing right into my tummy as I admired the curve of Morgan's long stocking-clad legs in a sweep all the way up to her shaven pussy that was partially peeking out from behind her black thong. I lowered my head very close and Morgan hooked her fingers around the gusset of her panties to reveal a full and plump smooth labia with her wet petals spread open from within. I breathed in the heady scent of her juices and tentatively dipped my tongue into her slick folds and took my first taste of pussy. It was gorgeous. Dark, musky, heavy and powerfully yet appealingly scented. Morgan took a sharp intake of breath and bucked her hips, slightly bumping her mound against my nose and inadvertently pushing my tongue further into her quim.

"Hmmmm, yeah!" she said in a low, husky voice, before snickering and saying "I'm not at all wet down there am I?"

How wrong she was. Her pussy was absolutely and totally sopping wet. I could feel her juices soaking the bridge of my nose and beginning to run across my lips and down my chin as I eagerly lapped away. I guess I shared the oral technique of Nicole - a raw technique spurred on by lots of enthusiasm - with a stamina that allowed me to bob my tongue up and down that soaking pussy for a long time. Eventually I concentrated entirely on her clit rubbing my tongue eagerly back and forth against her little love button whilst sliding three fingers deep into her slick pussy to feel the innermost depths of her walls.

That was it for Morgan. She threw her arm across her face to muffle her shrieks of pleasure as she bucked her hips violently into my face whilst I held on to her waist and kept licking for all that I was worth. As she started to calm down I sensed that she was still moaning and had her face screwed up in abandon. The lady was not done yet and I coaxed her through two more rapid aftershocks of pleasure that left her whole body slick with a sheen of sweat as she panted for air.

"That young tongue of yours is perfect. Fucking perfect. Now get that cock of yours up here so I can suck you while you give me one more orgasm."

And with that I spun around and shifted back on the bed whilst swinging my leg over and behind her head to allow her to grab hold of my cock and bring it deep into her mouth again as we engaged in a sixty-nine. My head was upside down and craning for her clit with my tongue in an unfamiliar position as she in turn angled her head slightly to the side to suck up and down on the head of my cock in short urgent gestures. I began to feel my balls contracting again and realised that I didn't want to shoot until I had properly fucked this hot woman.

"I absolutely have to fuck you, Morgan! Now!"

She pulled my stiff cock out of her mouth, pointed at her handbag across the room and said, "In there. Pack of three." I needed no further instruction. The packet was right at the top. She must have prepared when I was in the bathroom. I fumbled open the cardboard and tore open the plastic wrapper. Whilst I was standing by the side of the bed I rolled on the condom with Morgan's help and then knelt between her widely spread legs with my cock standing proudly erect in its protective sheath.

Morgan once again slid her panties to one side. In the heat of the action we just hadn't gotten around to pulling them down. I didn't mind. Looking down at her, the scene was one of unrestrained and uncontrollable lust. Her long, curvy legs wrapped in their dark black stockings, her open legs with her shaven pussy smeared with her cunt juices, her big round tits pushed together between her arms that reached down to the fingers holding back that hot black thong ready for me to plough my cock into her wetness. Above all it was the snarl of complete arousal that had taken over Morgan's face and the deep sense of all-consuming lust for my nineteen year old body. I faltered for a second.

"How old are you?" I blurted. What an idiot. "Sorry. Never ask that of a lady..."

"I'm thirty fucking five," she answered, "now give me that nineteen year old cock right up as deep as it'll go up my wet cunt."

And with that I lowered myself down, felt her fingers tightly grasp my cock and guide me straight into the wetness of her pussy all the way up to the hilt. I was no longer a virgin and my stiff cock was buried up to the balls inside a woman sixteen years my senior who had just locked her stocking-clad legs behind my back, grasped my arse with her hands and was urging me to pump hard into her soaking cunt.

I lay there, partially propped up above her, my hips bucking like a jackhammer against her as she writhed beneath me. My cock felt like it was on fire with an outrageous and overwhelming pleasure. Nothing had prepared me for how horny the feel of my member sliding deep in a woman's quim would feel. Certainly not my teenage masturbation, not Laura's furious handjobs, not even Nicole's willing mouth.

Morgan was a real woman, with so much sexual experience and confidence that I was so wrapped up in the intensity of the sensation in my hard cock that I barely noticed the feeling of her tits jiggling against my chest or saw her face contorted deeply with pleasure. All I knew is that my cock was alight with extreme arousal and I was trying desperately to prolong that feeling.

The vodka and the spliff definitely slowed me down some, but Morgan had got me so worked up by her vampish appearance and scintillating foreplay that I was once again in the realms of danger. My mind fluttered about and recalled a repeated motif from my fantasies. Here I was deep inside Morgan's wet pussy with me about to cum, when the vision of those vampy girls bent over and looking back hit my mind. I froze. Morgan looked at me, perhaps thinking I was about to shoot my load.

"Can I take you from behind?"

"Fucking do it!" she replied immediately and with clear enthusiasm, "doggy is me favourite!"

I pulled my cock out of her and knelt up. She grinned at me, rolled over and pulled a pose on all fours whilst looking back at me across the arc of her back and over her gorgeously rounded arse.

"How'd you want me, like this?" she asked, and then jumped up swiftly and assumed another pose standing up over the edge of the bed, "or like this?"

My mouth dropped open. "Just as you are!"

"Fairs do's, just let me slip me heels back on then."

My cock twitched violently at that thought. I sidled around Morgan who now had her hands planted on the edge of the bed, her head down and her arse high in the air. I drank in the sight from behind her. The high stilettos, the amazing curves of her long legs spread wide for me, the generous flanks of her rump and the black thong framing the roundness of that arse and sticking to the folds of her wet pussy.

In utterly helpless abandon I reached to pull her thong to one side, placed my helmet against her soaking cunt lips and felt her hand guide me in again. We both let out a load exclamation of pleasure and then I started pumping her with my throbbing hard on again. Her hand lingered between her legs. She supported her weight with one hand and balanced herself against my hips slamming into her and making her round ass ripple as I ploughed into her. With her other hand Morgan alternated between rubbing her clit and stroking my balls. The latter was just too much for me. I'd lasted far longer than I ever thought possible with this fantasy woman. I erupted into her, pounding hard up behind her one last time as my legs shook and I pitched over on top of her. She steadied both of us with her hands on the bed as I continued to pump my cum inside her.

**************

It was light when I woke. The curtains wide open where I had left them before work the night before. Morgan was standing up and appeared to be gathering her things. She grinned at me.

"Gotta do the walk of shame."

I looked admiringly at her legs and noticed that her stockings had a couple of rips and several ladders in them. She appeared to be reaching down to take them off.

"Leave them on," I said, "I want you again. So bad."

She laughed hoarsely. "Of course! Nineteen year old cocks never go down do they!?"

With that she pushed me onto my back and knelt low over me. At first I thought that Morgan was going to take me in her mouth again, but this time she dipped forward and slid her cleavage slowly, so agonisingly slowly, across my foreskin and up over my helmet to engulf me in her tits. I let out a slow and low moan. Morgan rested more of her weight against me and started pumping my cock back and forth between her breasts as I held on to them and increased the pressure on my member.

Once she had me at just the level of arousal that she wanted Morgan leaned over and extricated another rubber from her packet, popped it in her mouth and then deftly used her lips to unroll it down my cock in one graceful manoeuvre. I bit on my lip and threw my head back.

Then Morgan had one leg braced on the mattress as she grabbed my shaft and directed herself towards the head, slowly plunging my cock back into her pussy. In seconds she was riding my cock in a very steady rhythm, bouncing straight up and down in a motion like an equestrian in a riding trot.

My head was spinning with a mixture of hangover, endorphins and eroticism. I lay straight back on the bed staring up at Morgan, who was now biting her own lip as she rode my cock hard. As she was arching her back, presenting those surprisingly firm tits towards me I clutched at the tops of her ruined stockings and gritted my teeth whilst wondering in sudden amazement if she was the same woman on the street that I had lusted after in my horny innocence all those months before.

The lady with the amazing legs that I had seen slinking down the street on my first morning in the city. Her short blonde hair the same as Morgan's. The lass that had inspired me to become determined to leap into bed with as many different girls as possible. The thought sent a jolt of further arousal through my body, my mouth opened, I tried to breathe but all that happened was that the air surged out of my lungs, I grasped Morgan's thighs tighter as she bucked wildly and milked another powerful jet of my cum into her sopping pussy.

**************

Later that evening, and long after Morgan and I had shared one last, deep and lingering kiss on the doorstep of my digs, Elaine came home. She looked very tired and drawn. Last night had clearly taken it out of her.

"What happened to you then? Get laid?" I asked her.

"Hah! No!" she exclaimed, "but I hear you did..."

"Oh? Where'd you here that then?" I cautiously enquired.

"Just been in the pub with everyone from last night. Morgan was there. She gave you quite the review!"

"Shit."

"Oh its cool. Don't worry. She was praising you to the heavens. Said you had a tongue and cock that was exactly what she needed for her last fling."

"What... what the fuck?" I blurted out.

"She not tell you? She's engaged. Getting married next month to a brickie from Doncaster. I'm invited to the wedding. Wanna be my plus one?"

Curious as I was to see Morgan on her wedding day, and maybe share a knowing glance with her, I chose not to attend. I never saw her again or even heard from her. She took my cherry in the best possible way that a nineteen year old student could imagine and set the wheels in motion for half a lifetime of sex with women of every age, race, colour, shape and background. My first year at university was the educational grounding that I needed.