All Comments on 'A Valentine Birthday with Daddy'

by DrHalonSanNucci

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I loved this one. Well written and arousing from the beginning and leading to a climax at the end. Maybe my favorite I've read on this site.

DrHalonSanNucciDrHalonSanNucciabout 6 years agoAuthor
Author Comments

I am very grateful to have my story published and rated here. It is my first time writing and had very limited writing time in order to meet the deadline. I tried to quickly edit as best as I could and I hope I caught most of the common mistakes. For a while now I have wanted to try my hand at writing where I hope to receive quality feedback and improve my writing skills with effort and time.

I want to thank everyone for their time and support.

Ducky7Ducky7about 6 years ago
I liked the story line and the

build up to the end. I was looking for more of the actual sex act description as it was the build up to the story...

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 6 years ago
Let Down

It was a great story up to a point. I was let down by the ending. For all the build up, I expected more. Maybe next time?

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
I was hoping...

for more on the 'day after' myself... does it continue on, and he now sees her as the new 'wife'/love interest? Plans for the beach? More details on Mom's behavior, for her to fill the roll?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great build up but let down by the ending, no great sex just saying what positions you did it in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous