A Valentine's Day Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not! It's pitch black out here. We couldn't see much of each other anyway. Besides, I'll go into the house while you and Anita get undressed and get in the tub. Then you could turn your back while I get in."

John felt a stirring in his shorts. The thought of seeing this petite vixen nude was exciting.

Anita felt lightheaded. Her skin felt hypersensitive. The soft cotton of her dress rubbing against her body was uncomfortable. She wanted to take it off. She shot a quick glance at her husband's crotch. She could see the faint bulge of his arousal. God, I need some of that tonight, she thought.

"Come on Susie! You know we've talked about you loosening up a little bit. Here's your chance."

The deck seemed to spin as Suska sat there. What Anita proposed was totally foreign to her. Sober she would have never considered it. However, under the influence of bhang, the idea was not totally objectionable, just new. She thought about nine months laying in an empty bed getting herself off. She thought about the two years before that when the thought of sex never crossed her husband's mind. She heard herself agreeing to get in the hot tub naked.

"Great!" John jumped up and had to grab the table for balance. "I'll just going to the bedroom so you ladies can undress."

Despite her drunkenness, Suska's heart beat like a trip hammer in her chest. What she had agreed to do was unheard of in her culture. Why, she thought, Sanjay would be outraged. He would never...! But Sanjay was dead. What he thought did not matter now.

She watched as Anita stood, weaving slightly. Nita pulled her cotton A-line over her head. With some difficulty, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She tossed both pieces of clothing into an empty chair. Finally, she stepped out of her white cotton panties.

She could feel the soft warm breeze of the California night caress her nipples. They hardened as from a lover's touch. That same breeze ruffled her pubic thatch. She shivered. 'Dear god, she thought, I'm horny!'

With a shock, Suska realized she was seeing another woman naked for one of the few times in her life. The last time 40 years ago, it had been her sister. She felt quivering sensation in her stomach. Anita's breasts was so much bigger than hers was. They hung like a full ripe melons from her chest. Her nipples were huge and pink. She wanted to reach out and touched them, to feel their weight.

Suska's eyes traveled slowly over Nita's body. She saw the neatly trimmed graying pubic hair. She was embarrassed as she thought about her untrimmed thick greying bush. She was beginning to have second thoughts.

"Come on fraidy cat! Strip!" Balancing herself on the table, Nita walked over to her friend. As Suska began to protest, Anita reached down grabbed the hem of the tee shirt and pulled it over her head.

Anita paused. Suska looked like an erotic vision in her transparent blue lingerie. She surveyed her friends perfectly formed small brown breasts. They sat upright, her nipples erect. They were so perfect they almost looked artificial.

Suska's hands flew to her chest. She crossed her arms over her breast trying to hide them. She felt exposed, frightened and incredibly wet. She shot a quick glance at the sliding glass door leading to the darkened bedroom. Was John watching? Why was she so aroused?

"Nita, I... I...!"

"Yes you can, Anita slurred." She fumbled with the clasp on Suska's skirt.

"Okay, let me do it." Suska shot another glance at the darkened bedroom door. Then unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. For the first time in her life, she stood in nothing but her Victoria Secrets panties and bra. The concept both frightened and excited her. She unhooked her bra and tossed it in a chair. She felt like she was shucking off a part of her life. With trembling hands, she slid her panties down over her hips and stepped out of them. In her final act of defiance, she tossed her thong onto the chair. She walked over and quickly slid into the hot water of the tub.

"Good girl, Anita exclaimed! John, you can come out now."

Anita slid into the hot tub next to her friend. Behind her Suska heard the padding of bare feet. She saw John's body outlined against the sky as he splashed into the tub next to his wife. She was terrified. And liberated!

Chapter 5

"I fixed us all fresh drinks, John said."

Suska luxuriated in the heat of the water while sipping her glass of warm bhang. Gradually, her eyes became more accustomed to the dark. She could see that Anita's hand was in John's lap. At the same time, his hand was in her lap.

"Can I ask a question, Suska asked in a trembling voice?"

"Sure, baby, Anita exclaimed. Ask anything you want!"

"UH, are you...MMM, "are you playing with John's thing?"

"I'm sorry, Susie. Are we embarrassing you?"

"I... I was just asking."

Suska's eyes were riveted on Nita's hands between John's legs. She could not see what she was doing, but the fact that John had his eyes closed and his head laid back against the side of the tub meant that he was enjoying whatever it was.

Anita took a sip of her bhang. A wicked thought crossed her mind. She leaned over and whispered something in John's ear. John's eyes opened. He raised his head from the side of the tub. Suska could not be sure but she thought she saw smile on their faces. Then they both slid around on either side of her.

"What... Are you doing?"

Without saying another word, Anita reached over, took Suska's hands in hers.

"Just relax, Susie, just relax."

Suska stiffened, pulling her hands back forcefully. She knew what Anita was trying to do.

"Come on. You want to see what I was doing. Now you do it."

When Suska tried to close her hand to prevent it from touching John, it actually wrapped around his cock. Her small hands could not encircle John's cock

"Just relax baby." Anita wrapped both her hands around Suska small hand. Then she began sliding her hand up and down John's enormous cock. "Go slow, Susie, he likes it real slow!"

Suska was terrified. The only cock she ever touched in her life was Sanjay's. And that when she had to give up his bath. His cock was much smaller than John's enormous tool. She glanced quickly at Anita, who smiled and just nodded her head. She looked up at John. His head lay back against the side of the tub and enigmatic smile on his face.

Then Anita removed her hands from Suska's. Suska found that her small hand barely went halfway around John's cock. In a surreal moment, she took her other hand and wrapped around John's cock.

"That's right, Susie, I like it real slow, John moaned."

Suska slid forward slightly so that she could get a better grip on John's cock. She stared at the bubbling water. Every now and then, the large mushroom head broke the surface of the water.

"John, why don't you sit on the edge of the tub, Anita said softly."

Anita was amazed at her boldness in urging her friend to give her husband a hand job. For all their married life, they had a very conservative sex life. Now, under the influence of bhang, she was urging Susie to stroke her husband's cock. She felt the heat in her nether regions. However, a curiosity also burned in her. She wanted to see more!

John reached back with both hands and tried to lever himself to the side of the tub. However, the alcohol and marijuana made him clumsy. He slid back down in the water to the excited giggles of his wife and Susie. On the second attempt, he succeeded. He watched as Anita and Susie slid into the bottom of the pool and moved to his side of the tub. Anita leaned forward, and gently licked the mushroom head of his rigid penis. Under hooded eyes, he watched Susie's eyes. There were a large as dinner plates.

Anita reached over with one arm and slid it around Susie's waist. She had secretly held a fantasy for years. She had always wanted to watch another woman suck her husband's cock. Anita continued licking John's cock as she pulled Susie closer to her.

Susie, realizing what was happening, began to pull back. She had never done anything like this. Sex with Sanjay was always missionary. She would lay down, he would climb on top and her and in a few minutes, it was over. Back in India, she had heard about a woman who did things like this. She recalled the names they call those wanton women.

Anita let her hand slide up from Susie's slim waist to the back of her head. She quickly pushed Susie's head forward as she held John's cock. Suska opened her mouth to protest just as John's cock slid into it. She tried to pull back but even drunk Anita was stronger that she was. Anita held her head against John's cock. Then Suska felt John began to pump slowly in and out of her mouth while Anita held her head still. An odd sensation replaced her fear.

It was not unpleasant. In addition, the odd sounds that John was making meant that he was enjoying. Her small mouth ached as she tried to encompass John large tool. At some point, she realize that Anita was no longer holding her head. John's hands replaced Anita's. Then she felt a hand touch her sex. She jumped and tried to pull back. However, John held her head firm.

She felt Anita's hand caressing her sex. Instead of jumping, she flashed back to when she and her sister used to play with each other. Almost instinctively, her hips began to slide back and forth. She heard a moan and realized it was her.

Anita let her middle finger slide between the lips of Suska's hairy pussy. She was amazed at herself. She had never touched a woman like this before. However, she felt... Like she had never felt before. She began to slowly work her finger in and out of Suska's thrusting hips. Her eyes were drawn to Susie's small tits floating in the hot water. Almost as though she was in a trance, she leaned over and took Suska's nipple in her mouth.

John knew he could not last long. He watched as Anita sucked first one then the other of Suska's nipples. Suska's eyes had gone from wide and scared to half closed and dreamy. Her small hands were resting on John's thighs. They convulsed spasmodically as she tried to get more of his cock into her mouth.

"Yeeess, Arghhh, I'm Cumming, yelled John!"

With that, he began to pump his seed into Suska's mouth. Suska began to gag and pulled back. She caught part of his load on her face. However, Anita grabbed John's spurting cock and pressed it into her own mouth. She sucked the last of his load into her eager mouth.

Almost simultaneously, Suska felt her vagina pulsing. Then suddenly the sensation washed through her body as her orgasm overtook her.

"Oh my God, oh my God, what's happening to me?" Suska experienced an orgasm like she had never felt before. Her body shook with violence of it. The world around her dimmed. She collapsed back against the wall of the hot tub.

Chapter 6

"Susie, are you okay?"

Suska opened her eyes. The concerned faces of her two friends swam into view. As she regained consciousness, she looked around and realized she was laying in their bed.

"What happened, Suska asked hesitantly"

"Susie, baby, we are so sorry! I'm not sure what came over us. Things got out of control in the hot tub and you passed out."

"Look, John said, it was probably a combination of the bhang and hot tub. The hot water tends to intensify the effect of alcohol."

Suska was surprised to see that Anita was still nude. Nita's body was so different from hers. Her breasts were large and full, hanging from her chest like ripe melons. Anita was sitting on the bed facing Suska with one leg bent at the knee on the bed and the other on the floor. Her large pink pussy lips were partially open. For some reason, that looked so licentious, so wanton. Suska felt a shiver move over her body. She licked her lips.

Anita's large breasts hung pendulously as she leaned forward and patted Suska's shoulder. Just behind her, John was also naked. His ebon cock was semi hard, arching slightly from his body. Suska reached up to reassure her friends that she was okay. Still uncoordinated, and under the influence of the bhang, her hand touched Nita's breast. Involuntarily, she squeezed.

"Please forgive me; Suska said quickly, I just feel... So odd!"

"Honey, you can play with these old jugs as much as you want."

As Suska lifted Anita's breast she could feel the heft of them. She was dimly aware that Anita's hands were gently stroking her abdomen just above her Mons. An inner voice screamed at Suska to stop. The voice called her all kinds of nasty names. It was a male voice. It sounded oddly like Sanjay, her deceased husband. She ignore it.

Anita smiled quietly. She let her free hand slide gently from Susie's belly to her mons. She felt oddly uninhibited. It felt the most natural thing in the world for this thin brown skin woman to be holding her breast. She enjoyed running her fingers through the silky smoothness of Susie's pubic hair.

Suska was confused about how she felt. There was a heat in her body that she could not understand. Her pussy throbbed. She raised up and gently took Anita's nipple into her mouth. She sucked it gently, her eyes wide watching the expression on Anita's face.

Anita groaned and closed her eyes, her head dropped to her chest. The feeling of Susie's soft mouth on her sensitive nipple was an excruciatingly erotic sensation. Anita's hand began to stroke her mons.

Suska held Nita's large breasts. She nursed hungrily on her swollen nipple. Anita let one finger slide between the wet, swollen lips of Suska's labia. Her reward was a muffled groan as Suska hips thrust up against her finger.

John watched his wife and Suska with a small smile on his face. Somewhere in his marijuana/alcohol soaked brain, he realized he was about to realize every man's fantasy. Slowly, He began to stroke his massive tool as he watched his wife add a second finger to Susie's leaking pussy. As his eyes trailed up, he could see Suska's eyes staring at his cock. He moved slowly to his wife's side and placed one knee on the bed. His cock was just by his wife's face.

Anita turned and kissed her husband's cock. Then she looked down into Suska pleading eyes.

"You want some baby? You want to suck John's cock some more?"

Suska nodded and pulled back from Anita's nipple. John leaned forward. He was on all fours, his cock dangling just above Susie's mouth. Susie released her hold on Nita's titties. She wrapped both of her small hands around John's cock and pulled him to her. With some difficulty, she got the acorn shaped head of his tool into her mouth. She felt an ache at the corners of her mouth as she tried to get him deeper.

Anita leaned back to allow her husband to get closer to Suska. She looked at the dark brown navel of her girlfriend. Still working her fingers into Suska's gushing pussy, she leaned down and gently tongued her navel. The effect on Suska was electric. Her hips lifted off the bed. A muffled groaned emanated from around John's cock.

Anita began kissing below Susie's navel. She used her tongue to trace small circles between her navel and the top of her hairy mons. She was startled to feel a squirt of Susie's pussy juice hit the palm of her hand. It was accompanied by the violent thrust of Suska's hips. A thin sheen of sweat covered her body. Anita's kisses continued across Susie's labia. She eased two fingers out of the sloppy wet confines of Suska's cunt. She replaced them with her tongue.

Anita was amazed at the thick sweetness of Susie's pussy juices. Hungrily, she licked up and down her sloppy slit trying to get every drop. However, she was failing. The more she licked the more Suska oozed her juices. Nita had never licked a pussy before but she was becoming addicted to the heady sweetness, the musty smell of Susie's pussy. She slid between her legs; her feet extended over the edge of the bed, and tried to crawl head first into this fountain of intoxicating liqueur.

John knew he could not last. Nevertheless, even in his intoxicated state, he knew there was more he wanted to experience. He pulled back and heard a faint pop as his cock slip out of Suska's mouth. He saw the look of disappointment play across her face and then eyes closed and her head lay back. She reached down and caressed Anita's head, pulling her tighter into her pussy.

John walked to the foot of the bed. He slapped Anita playfully on her ass. "Turn around, Anita; I want to watch you two for a while."

***

"You nasty man, Anita slurred, winking at her husband." She stood and walked around to the head of the bed. She turned and straddled Suska's face. Slowly, she eased her aching pussy down on Suska's face.

Suska had abandoned herself to an uncontrollable lust. As Anita lowered herself onto her face, Suska reached up, wrapped her arms around Anita's full hips, and pulled her down. She buried her tongue into the wet confines of Nita's cunt. She recalled her sister and how they used to play like this. Anita's taste was stronger, muskier but just as sweet.

"Oh fuck!...Lick me baby!...Lick me good." Anita buried her face between the slim thighs of Suska. She was amazed at how wet she was. Her juices flowed continuously from Susie's cunt onto the bedspread. A part of her worried about the damaged it would due to the bedspread. She looked at Susie's swollen pussy lips. They reminded her of the buds of a flower. A flower whose petals were just opening to reveal its inner secrets. Anita could see the pulsating pinkness of Suska's inner lips. Gently pulling back the petals of that flower bud, Anita let her tongue explore that pinkness. Groans of lust from Susie told her that she found the sweet spot.

Suska recalled how much she enjoyed her sister' finger in ass. Suska could feel Anita's increasing wetness running down her chin. She slid forward and took Anita's clit into her mouth. At the same time, she let her index finger slide into the rosebud of Nita's ass. The effect was electric. Nita bucked and tried to pull away at the same time she was trying to clampdown with her ass cheeks.

"Oh God no! Please, God, not there!"

At 63, Anita came from an era when anal sex was not even discussed, let alone done. The societal prohibitions were strong.

"Trust me, Nita, trust me!" Suska used her free hand to stroke her friends behind. She kept her finger in Nita's ass and moved it in slow circles.

Slowly Anita began to relax. It was a totally new experience for her. She and John had never did anything anal. Feeling Susie's finger enter her ass surprised her. Her first thought was about cleanliness. Her second thought was how different and arousing it felt. She returned to running her tongue through the folds of Susie's dripping wet pussy.

Slowly, Suska began to finger fucked Nita's ass while sucking her clit like a small cock. Her reward almost suffocated her as Anita pressed her ass hard against her face. They simultaneously finger fucked each other's ass and sucked each other's clit. Their orgasms were simultaneous, explosive and wet! They gushed there juices all over each other.

***

John watched, slowly stroking his cock, as Susie and Anita lay exhausted. Anita's head was turned to one side, coated in a clearish white liquid, as she softly kissed Suska's inner thigh. That same liquid dribbled through the crack of Suska's ass.

John was still unsteady on his feet but his head was beginning to clear. There was an otherness about the whole scene. It was as if you were watching a dream and taking part in it at the same time. He could see his wife, breathing heavily, kissing the inside of Suska's thigh. When he looked up between his wife's thighs, he could see Suska, her head thrown back, eyes closed. She also was breathing heavy, her face covered in Anita's ejaculate.

"My turn, old girl!"

Anita languidly lifted her head. She smiled at her husband as he stepped between Suska's spread legs.