A Valentine's Day Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,074 Followers

"Oh let me!" Anita squealed. "I want to guide you into her."

Anita turned on her side as John positioned himself between Suska's legs.

John lifted Suska's legs and placed one on each of his shoulders. Then he scooted forward on his knees. He watched as Nita took his cock in her hand. She kissed it and tongued the slit. She placed the mushroom head of his member at the entrance to Susie's swollen cunt. They were engorged with blood and almost black. He met unexpected resistance as he pressed forward.

Suska's eyes popped open. Again, for a moment, she was confused about where she was and what was happening. Then she felt this tremendous pressure on her vagina. It sent shocks of pain through her. Instinctively, she tried to pull away.

"Fuck Suska! You are so damn tight!" He pressed harder and watched the head slide between the folds of her pussy.

Suska tried to scream as she felt John's massive member slide into the tight confines of her vagina. She knew she could not take it. There was no possible way that she could take it.

"Stop! Please stop!"

"Stop John! You have to go very slow, Anita warned, she is very tight."

John looked down and could see Suska's labia stretched and extended around his man meat. He pulled back slowly, watched her lips extend open, and pulled back with his cock. He pressed in slowly, her pussy lips folded in around his cock. He barely had 2 inches in and he could see the pulse in her pussy as she tried to accommodate him.

Suska felt alternating waves of pain and pleasure rocketing through her body as John moved slowly in and out of her vagina. Her head was beginning to clear of the drug and alcohol induced miasma. She realize another man's cock was in her pussy. She was being stretched as she had never been stretched before. It was painful. And incredibly pleasurable. Then she felt the head press against her cervix. He was in her! She had never felt so full in her life. She could feel her pussy flexing and spasming as it tried to accommodate John. There was pain. In addition, an incredible electricity started in her pussy and moved through her body. Her body trembled uncontrollably as another orgasm wracked it.

"Go slow, baby! You know how big you are. Give her time." She leaned forward and kissed her husband their tongues played in each other's mouth while John waited for Suska to open up and accept his girth.

Suska's hands drop to her side. She pressed them palm down into the mattress forcing her hips up. Anita leaning forward had given her a chance to catch her breath. She slowly moved her hips up and back. She felt John sliding in and out of her pussy. She came again, screaming.

Suska was breathing spasmodically. Her body trembled in the grip of an almost continuous orgasm. John had slowly began to move his cock back and forth in her pussy. Each thrust send her to Nirvana.

Anita moved her large ass back and forth on Suska's face. Her gooey wetness helped her the slide effortlessly. Then she felt Suska sucked her clit in, Anita his eyes back in her head. And she came, forcefully, forcing her juices into Suska's mouth.

Suska struggled to drink down the musky sweetness of Anita's ejaculate. It gagged her, and ran out of the sides of her mouth. Still she sucked. Then, almost impossibly, she felt John grow larger in her. She felt his thrusting become harder, almost frantic. She mouthed a scream as she felt his cock head into push into her cervix. Then he came! She could feel his seed splash against the walls of her womb. She could feel his cock pulse once, twice, three times, as he filled her with his seed.

John released Susie's legs and collapsed on top of her. He was drenched in sweat. His heart pounded in his chest.

Anita fell forward on her husband's back as her massive orgasm drained her strength. Through and alcohol -induced haze, Anita realize the bedroom was redolent with the aroma of sex.

Anita rolled to her side, her large hips framing Suska's face. She glanced back and realized that her friend had passed out again. Concerned, she raised her knees and took Suska's face in her hands. She gently slapped her either's cheek.

"Wake up, Susie! Wake up, baby!"

Suska's eyes fluttered opened. The room slowly swam back into focus. "Did I pass out again?"

John levered himself up with his large arms. His eyes trailed up the slim Brown body of his erstwhile friend and now lover.

"Yes you did, he laughed, and yet it cut that shit out. Scared the hell out of us!"

Suska rolled to her side. "Well, all I want to do now is sleep."

John crawl between the two women. And they fell asleep.

Chapter 7

The three friends set around the kitchen table and sipped their coffee. It had taken them the better part of an hour, but they knew what had happened the night before. The only thing to be resolved was how they moved forward. The three of them had been friends for more than 30 years. They did not want one night of drunken lust to destroy that friendship.

"Look, Anita said, we are all adults. We can get past this."

"Yes John said, we need to do all we can to salvage the friendship."

"Well, Suska said coyly, we still have half a bottle of bhang. Why don't we go back in the bedroom and work on salvaging the friendship?"

The three friends smiled at each other. As one, they stood and started down the Hall toward the bedroom, Anita leading the way. Impulsively, John smacked Suska's now ass hard.

"Ouch!" Susie exclaimed. Then she turned and looked into the laughing face of John. "We didn't get around to the spanking thing last night, she laughed, maybe we can try that today."

Schaka
Schaka
3,074 Followers