A Vampire for My Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers

"What title do you wish, my lord?" Marcella asked me bluntly.

"I think that Lord Maximus will work. Sounds Roman, almost. Fits me and my new power better. You may continue to be Lady Marcella. You've earned it. So, I'm it. THE male vampire of this area? Like this town or something? Is this like a pride of lions or a fief? With my own servants and everything, eh?" I smiled at that prospect.

"To the manor born, these peasants of yours. They just don't know it yet. You will have whatever you wish, and the nearest male is probably fifty to a hundred miles away. The males only meet on neutral ground and usually keep a comfortable distance from each other. The wars of the past have reduced our numbers, while the numbers of our prey have only grown. Why fight over abundance when scarcity is a thing of the past? You're basically the vampire warlord of this town and they don't even have a clue. They would have treaded on this ground in the past a bit, but now that you've turned, word will get around not to trespass. Only neutral ground and unclaimed ground is available to all, and again, males tend to be wary of too much contact with each other. They will respect your feudal rights to this community.

"Humans? They're just livestock or game, really. To be frank, if you hadn't turned out to be the One, I would have fucked you into next week, and then I would have come back for your blood to drink later. You would have been just another fine buck to hunt and kill.

"Oh, and before you ask, no, we cannot breed them. They breed enough on their own. We are a race. They are a race. We can fuck them, but we cannot produce offspring with them. It's been tried. None of the children came to term. The mortals in vampire wombs starved and the vampire unborn drained their human mothers white before the mothers died and took the babies with them. If you had been a mere mortal and knocked me up, I wouldn't have carried anything to term. It would have miscarried in short order," Marcella assured me, while I summoned Ray to prepare for his collar.

"So, if I bred Lizzie, I would need to turn her first. Good to know. Ray, my friend, kneel before me. You wish to serve the Darkness, to be a minion of Nosferatu, do you?" I demanded of him as he knelt.

"Yes, my lord. I will do your bidding and serve your wishes first, above any of my needs. My flesh is yours, my blood is yours. My life is yours. I will always serve you, my lord. I beg for your collar, my lord, so that I might serve you throughout ages to come. I know that once the collar is placed upon me, I will only age if you remove it. I know that my duty will be to do whatever you command. I hear and obey, my lord. My home is yours, for as long as you wish to dwell in it. My body is yours, in case you wish to sodomize me. I will do whatever you ask of me, with no questions or doubts in my mind of it. I will do good or evil as you direct me. I am in willing and eager bondage to you. I swear it on my soul, which I hope that you will someday destroy," Ray pleaded for his collar on his knees, as I placed it on his neck.

"As a male, his chances of becoming a vampire are slim and he knows it, but he does have a chance. If you are dying for some reason and name him your heir, that would be about the only circumstance in which he would become a vampire, but there is always a chance of that. He's not stupid. He is taking a gamble that someday, if he is loyal and never betrays you, you will make him your heir in the event of your demise. It's a gamble highly unlikely to pay off, but if it does, it does in dividends, because even I would have to obey and serve him then. He's not stupid. I explained the situation to him rather bluntly, and he chose the collar, anyway. Smart man. Even being your minion is a better life than most mortals of either sex will know. If you ever decide to make him one, presumably as you're dying, just have me bite and fuck him as I did with you.

"Gay sex is nice and all, but it doesn't turn men into male vampires, any more than lesbian sex turns women into female vampires. Our whole society embraces bisexuality, but in the end, the male is in charge and he always has a bevy of female vampires to serve him. Oh, and there are other female vampires in this area, and while they did not turn you, they will automatically view you as their master, too. They'll be looking for you. Be sure to collar them in a hurry. A female vampire without a collar is always a bit desperate and pathetic. They're a nuisance to you and a menace to everyone else. Trust me. I've been one long enough to know that. You don't know begin to know what kind of life awaits you now. Within your frontiers, your territory, you're practically a god now. We all live to serve and please you. It's just how it is," Marcella continued to explain to me.

"So it really is a very Old World society, that of us Nosferatu. I'm the local boss or godfather. I like the sound of that. Very mafia-esque. I'm a made man and a boss. The rest of the males will only wish to be me ... hope to someday replace me. Since I don't have a soul, what becomes of me when I die, if I ever do?" I asked her frankly.

"In a word, nothing. That's what you become. You're annihilated. Your soul is the only part that would have lived on, but without that, you're nothing when you die. You do not have an afterlife. Technically speaking, you're already dead, and to certain folks, you're an abomination, but that's just envy. No soul means no consequences, no fear of torment, no damnation, no hellfire and brimstone. Even if all that bullshit were true, it wouldn't affect you at all. You're free of that despicable god of Constantine's, the one who ruined the Roman Empire. It's the greatest feeling ever, to know that no one can really terrify you again," Marcella smiled as she kissed the ring on my finger.

"What is this ring, by the way?" I asked her outright.

"Oh, that is the Ring of Death. All males of our race carry one on them at all times. It permits you to move through space and time, to become far less vulnerable to attack, to know when other males are about, and to spot both mates and prey, among other things. It also marks you as lord of this particular land. All vampire females in our community, even if for some reason they didn't realize you were without it, would know you at once for wearing it, and yes, they would rush to their knees to kiss that very same ring. It is made of consecrated iron and onyx, and it will always give you an advantage in dealings with mortals. All mortal minions will recognize it at once, too, and naturally do your bidding without hesitation. Those not yet collared will beg for your collar, just as Ray did. Those already collared to the previous lord here will suddenly be bound to you.

"You will have incredible power, especially with this ring on your flesh. Do not remove it, even to shower. It is waterproof, after all, and will keep that finger clean, anyway. You do not want that ring to get into the wrong hands, after all. If a mortal puts it on, he or she will die very painfully. If a vampire female puts it on, she transforms into a male, and yes, that has happened a couple of times. She becomes the new lord, and quite frankly, some of those females need a firm hand. They have no business being in charge. The few times that vampire females took over, they were extremely cruel and naturally dispatched their former masters, all loyalty to them gone and replaced with ambition. It's a very nasty world out there, but that's why you need a strong vampire lord in each town. Someone has to keep order, after all," Marcella warned me, while I looked at the other collars.

A smile came to my face as I finally decided and committed to making Lizzie mine. She had stunned me with her desperation to have me back. That was a good sign, I thought. I would claim her as my pet. She wanted a long-term relationship? It would come with a price: her freedom.

Right then, a straggler who had slept through this whole ordeal awoke. It was a bit of a party girl who had been drunk off her ass, and when she awoke, she didn't even know what day it was. I smiled as I saw her and she looked at me with sudden dread, seeing my fangs ... and Marcella's. When she saw the collars, however, she grinned and reached for them, only to have me snatch them out of her sight. She looked at me as if I had struck her, but I simply smiled.

"These collars are for my willing servants. Are you willing to serve me for aeons to come? You won't age, but you will have to serve and obey. This is no gag. This is no mere fetish. This is a serious commitment. It's not like Friday night at the S and M club with your boyfriend and girlfriends as a little experiment. You do not even know me, let alone who I am and what I am capable of doing. Beg me for the collar, knowing this, and I'll honor you with one of these, just as I with Ray. His devotion is firm. Is yours?" I asked her bluntly.

"Just know that if you wear his collar, it will hold you to your vow. It will force loyalty, submission, surrender, obedience, and compliance upon you. There is no turning back. The only thing that it will not change is your attitude. You might still resent it, but you'd have to obey and serve him, anyway. This surrender is not for the faint of heart. This man is no mere mortal. This is the lord of the Nosferatu in this town, girlie. All the undead here do his bidding, and those who would be worthy of his collar, as his servants, must prove their dedication to him. If he ever tires of you, he can remove your collar, even a thousand years from now, and old age will catch up with you in a hurry. You would not be his girlfriend. You'd be his slave. Are you ready for that life?" Marcella cautioned the girl as well.

The girl smiled, knelt, kissed my ring, and stunned us all by saying, "Let me see. I never grow old. I stay young and beautiful for as long as I live. I get to belong to this stud here. Do I get to live with you? Where do I sign up? My girlfriend just dumped me for a guy, even though I offered to share her and him and such. She said that she didn't need to experiment with girls anymore. She wanted a proper, 'respectable, ' life, and I was just too 'emo' for her taste now. Well, fuck her! I want to see the look on her face when I walk around with nothing but a black collar, serving my vampire dark lord. I love the sound of that! Please, may I go naked from now on? My girlfriend hated when I did that, but I love to walk around in nothing but my ink!"

"Yes, you can live with me! I can think of nothing surer to drive home the point to my girlfriend that she's not running the show than wearing a collar and sharing a home with another slave of mine. Hell, I think that we'll all just move in here, with Ray. I know that he'll go along with it. There, I have my first three-live in pets! Ray, lead my new slut in her vows, and yes, I'd love to have a willing, emo plaything who walks around in nothing but her lovely skin. Lizzie had best get used to this new life, because if she wants me back, she'll have to accept my terms for her surrender," I instructed them, "What's your name, slut?"

"Dahlia," she answered me before taking similar vows to his, smiling from ear to ear as she did so and I finally collared her.

Oh, yes, there were going to be changes when I got home from Ray's ... plenty of them. Lizzie would have to deal with not wearing the pants. In fact, I kind of liked Dahlia's idea of my slaves not wearing clothes at all ... at least the girls. I could get used to that. One thing was true, especially among vampires and mortals...

It's good to be king.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers
12