All Comments on 'A Very Bad Girl's Night Out'

by Big Gunz

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I like slut whore cheating stories

Your main character certainly is a slut. Some women really do this kind of sex and enjoy themselves. The author is only telling it like it is, and doing a fine job of writing. I really hope that she can experence what they call "air tight", that is a cock in each hole. I do believe that it is called a four way. There isn't any way you could finish this story, and have it read like real life, with out her getting her asshole stretched open, wide enough that you could run your fist in her.Good luck and I hope to see the next chapter soon....Rich

mrnicerguymrnicerguyover 15 years ago
Horses for courses

I contribute here too - though not as prolifically as you - and also get plenty of dumb comments. Why don't people accept that stories vary - and that variety is a good thing? You write great porn - unpretentious, genre-specific, fast-paced, stiffie-inducing, dirty tales of sex-mad low-lifes. Excellent. If people want romance, plot development, character study etc, maybe they should be looking elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why do jerks call women who act like they would

like to act SLUTS? I suspect that your fans are also rape, pardon me, NON CONSENT fans

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why is this person married again?

I just don't see the point of doing something like this and staying married. let the woman get divorced. That way she can screw who she likes and not worry what poor old husband might or might not say.

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplover 15 years ago
Good Gear

For heaven's sake I wish that people that hate these stories would simply not read the fucking things. I hate McDonalds so I don't eat there. So fuck off critics and go read your non-consent or gay stories. This was good porn, pure and simple.

descreet43descreet43over 15 years ago
I have the same fantacy

Hot, in every sense of the word. Would love to set my wife up with the same senerio............

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Its just a fucking story

Like the reader said, if you don't like to read the story go to another one. I happened to enjoy it. Keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

This is a hot story and a great series. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
terrible

discusting story. I had to skim read it. It was to dirty to read every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

only thing that would make the story better would be to introduce her to 6 or 8 more men in the same evening. My kind of woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Curious

I'm just curious. Have you ever acted out this fantasy? I find it quite intriguing and I like the idea of giving myself to a strong man. In a perfect world I could live out this fantasy and be your whore for a night, be the perfect little slut, and then go back to my safe, boring life in the morning. Of course I couldn't really take the chance. I have far too much to lose.

Here are my vital stats: Age: 32, Height: 5'7", weight - I'm not telling but I look good in skinny jeans. Boobs - 32B - small and firm. I'm told that I have a cute ass (I wouldn't know as I can't really see it.) And I'm clearly very horny.

Bravo on your story Big G. It got me wet.

Vicky

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 8 years ago
She is a good for nothing slut

Phillip needs to BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Want To Be Fucked Like Cassie

Please fuck my wet pussy. Please use me. I need this sooooo bad. I'm laying in bed right now thinking of your hard cock. I'll be at the Wild Rose tonight in a short black leather skirt and a white top. Find me there and you can take me. I'll eucj your cock, get in my knees, fuck you, whatever you want. I need your cock!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous