All Comments on 'A Very Big Mistake'

by PaladinInBlack

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PaladinInBlackPaladinInBlackover 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Sorry you didn't like it. As I have a generous refund policy, I'll gladly return your full payment plus shipping and handling. Just send me your name, address, and credit card information.

And again, I'm very sorry you were not 100% satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very big mistake

Far out, totally different, but enjoyed it just the same

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Entertained

It was kind of weird for a bit, but I enjoyed it a lot. A very entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Clever

I like the story but i am curious. What would the story be like from the wife's point of view?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was worried a bit when the story mentioned children and what they would say about their mother being transformed into a bimbo slut. Then the story took a turn when the kids arrived at home so I assumed they were all grown (low to mid 20's). I wondered what kind of spray would change them so much that they were immediately changed into incest loving kids. The story abruptly changed into Helen having all kinds of sex with neighbors, strangers, and even co-workers of John. Can't imagine what it felt like at work knowing that some of his co-workers were fucking his wife. I assume that there was some kind of birth control added to her injections. I am pleased that the story did not devolve into further blackmail that had her going off and having all kinds of sex, and could have included blackmailing and changing her two daughters and son. The story had a mostly happy ending which is incredibly rare for this genre and Jake really did honor his part and letting Helen and John have a good life. I wondered how Jake was able to change neighbors, co-workers, their kids, and others back to what they were before without an repercussions from them. Thanks for the good ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaladinInBlack@PaladinInBlack
I like to write, but I'm better at starting stories than at finishing them, so I have a rather large pile of unfinished stuff spring around. Most of my stuff is 'happily ever after'. You've been warned. FYI: I have posted a lot of this under a similar name (without the 'InBla...