A Very Big Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Name?"

"Helen Lucille Smith Jones" So far, so good.

"Age and birthday?"

"You know this- I just turned 20. April 23rd, 1991"

"How long have we been married?"

Her eyes lit up. "Two months tomorrow, we are still going out, aren't we?"

"Absolutely. Kids?"

"Just your three great kids from the earlier marriage."

"Your occupation?"

"Homemaker, part-time model." Jake had left the videocam and Helen had quite the hot website running.

"Education?"

"High school, some college."

"Are you planning on finishing college?"

"Maybe, someday. Right now I am having too much fun."

The questions went on for a bit longer, but I was satisfied. Jake had 'borrowed' Helen one last time for a week, and had just returned her last Saturday. Ahh, that was a day to remember.

There had been a furtive knock on the door. When I answered it, the person on the other side was wearing a hooded robe and kept their eyes downcast. A sweetly feminine voice asked, oh, so tentatively "May I come in, please?" I recognized her of course- her height, shape, scent, and voice were burned into my mind. I let her into the living room, where she stood, trembling.

"Helen, are you OK?" She sobbed and tossed off the cloak, exploding against me. Her arms were wrapped around my shoulders, her head burrowed in my shoulders, weeping hot tears onto my shirt.

"John, oh, John. I've been so mean to you, and I love you so very much. Please forgive me?" She wept for a while as I held and murmured forgiveness to her. I had noticed that beneath the cloak she was only wearing a short snug tank top over a short skirt and heeled sandals. There was very little fabric between my hands and her skin. Her body heat was soaking into me, and her delightful fragrance was somehow different, not as... powerful. Softer, more feminine somehow. I felt her big nipples drilling into my chest which almost seemed to trigger my cock rising into her hip.

Her hold on me was shifting as well. From a rather scared clinging, it was morphing into a full body hug. She was smelling me and sighing contentedly as she began to rub gently against me. "Is there some way I can (sigh) make it up to you?" She purred as she pulled my head down for a deep kiss with her tongue seeming to reach to my toes. I had forgotten about that very talented tongue.

I began to undo buttons on my shirt and she 'helped' by ripping it off me then undoing my belt and slacks as if she was born to it. In seconds I was naked holding a big armful of raw passion. She was on her knees holding my cock and smiling just before she proceeded to give me what may have been the best blow-job any man has ever received. Her technique was incredible- slow and gentle, then building up to a flurry of movement as her pale golden hair danced around her head.

When I came, she drank some of it and let the rest spray on her angelic face adding a layer of opalescent sheen to her perfect skin tones. She moaned with her eyes closed as she used her incredible tongue to lick off as much as she could. She quickly rolled into a doggy position and raised her bubble butt nice and high to wave her beautiful little cunny in my face as she begged me to fuck her hard. Who was I do deny her.

I pulled back and rammed my cock in her as hard and as deep as I could, as if I was punishing her for what she had put me through before Jake did the last process on her.

At our last meeting, Jake Diamond had said "I am an honorable man. You may think I am a monster, but I do try to do the right thing. You have stood by her and obeyed some almost impossible rules, including the silly no sex thing I added just to see what you would do living with a highly-sexed woman. You stuck, and I respect that. I could not have stopped you had you decided to ravish her, and I am sure she would have welcomed you with open legs, but you stuck to the program.

"When I put your kids under mild hypnotics and ran them past you, you stuck. I know it struck in your craw, but you stuck. By the way, your kids are fine now and the post-hypnotic suggestion to stay away from you will be fading very soon.

"I ran Helen through several different personalities, any of whom would have fucked you if you had asked, and you stuck by the rules. I am impressed. I think you may be dumb as a rock, but you are also loyal and did what I asked thinking it was somehow helping her.

"I've decided to reward you, Mr. Jones. My staff psychs have crafted a personality based on her original personality, but tailored to her new apparent age. I am going to borrow her for one last time- for a week this time, unfortunately, and we will reprogram her down to her DNA to be a loving,intelligent, witty, and sensual wife for you. We will program her with an entire catalog of techniques and new skills, and we will make sure your families and co-workers are comfortable with everything.

"Thank you for this opportunity, and after tonight, I would prefer to never see you again." he got up, shook my hand, and left.

He was true to his word. Helen was incredible! Her pussy was tight and hot, and it rippled as I shoved myself into it as if it was trying to suck me completely into her. I rubbed her back and massaged her incredible tits as she moaned and fucked back at me, mouthing a stream of talk that just made me hotter. "Oh, baby, fuck me. Fuck me so good John. I love feeling your big prick deep in me like this. Fuck me harder baby, fuck, fuck, fuck! Cum in me, baby. Come on, fill me with your tasty sperm. Uh Uh UHH FUCK GOD FUCK!" As she came, she squirted hot fluids all over me, and the smell of it made me harder and hotter.

I shoved her down and turned her half way, one leg high in the air as I fucked her in this position. She twisted and offered me a big tit, so I bit down on the thick nipple, feeling it swell in my teeth, and feeling her clit grow as well. Fuck that damn clit- I grabbed it with a free hand and jacked it as I kept jamming myself into her. I was an octopus, holding and fucking her in seemingly a dozen places at once. She babbled and moaned and screamed as she came again and again, hot fluids leaking from her pussey, clit, and nipples. Her milk was doing something to me, I could feel it.

I shifted my position and pulled my cock out so she could suck me clean as I sucked on both nipples and her big clit, sucking in as much of the rich fluid as I could. She was moaning something... "...uck me, suck me big guy. Oh, yeah. The... they told me... uh... me tha... that if you dr... drink from m... me it uh... it will ch... change you. Mmm mmake y you betTER YES YES!" She came shuddering all over as more of her delicious fluids flowed and I drank them greedily.

As we rested there, I asked her what she was talking about and she looked at me blankly, eyes rather glazed over. Oh well. Jake has his little surprises still.

That was last Saturday. By Tuesday, it was obvious that my cock was growing bigger even as I was getting healthier- stronger, lighter, more energetic. It was wonderful. I could bench press all of the weight we owned and run around the block without getting the least winded. My cock was a pussy-filling 9-incher that was about as thick as it could be and still fit her tight pussy.

By Tuesday I had also figured out that Helen was a mink. She adored sex but was absolutely faithful to me. She loves to take care of me and the house, and my kids adore her, even though she is younger than they are. She has website that was just voted the best of the new sites and has great plans of seducing the entire internet while fucking the daylights out of me.

Things would be absolutely perfect, if she would only stop saying, every now and then during sex, "Jake, oh Jake!"