All Comments on 'A VERY Dirty Trick'

by LadyLosna

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Closer to home

As our daughter nears becoming legally a women she has blossomed, staring with her hips. She has always had a cute tight butt. Over the years her legs have developed sky rocketeing her passed her mothers height. On her seventeenth birthday, I was blessed with her draped over my lap receiving her birthday spanking. Behaving myself, well,,, except for the ocassional slow withdrawl of my hand from her adorable bottom. There was no denying that she was arousing me. What was the biggest turn on was how turned on her mother was becoming as she watched her once baby girl now budding into womenhood, squirming as she was draped across my lap. Her mother was all over me once her daughter removed herself fom my lap. There was no denying how excited it made both of us. Lust was in her mothers eyes as she playfully sat on my lap running her hands acoss my flushed cheeks whispering into my ear how she needed me. When she felt my hard on, she smiled and said I see that makes two of us, Torturing me even more as she wiggled deeper into my lap.Trying to find a reason to exit the room we were saved by the phone, a girl friend calling to wish her a happy Birthday. Seizing the moment we headed for our bedroom and as you can imagine the sex we had was HOT, WET and very imaginitive. So the story about her Aunt watching her husband seduce and make love to their Neice, well it gave us all kinds of ideas for our daughters 18th birthday.

MC & ps

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wishing...

Anonymous, I wish MY daddy thought the way you do!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad :)

Not a bad Story, but it needs to be longer. More detailed. What does the girl look like. What do any of them look like?

Add some more lesbian experiments with the aunt maybe.

LuciaTolentinoLuciaTolentinoover 11 years ago
Love the story, not how it's written.

The story is great. However, in terms of writing conventions, it could be greatly improved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
weird

Why was he shitting on the sofa? Do you not proof read anything?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I enjoyed your story.

You wrote "shitting" instead of sitting which made me giggle a little

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
More

Good start but needed to be longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous