All Comments on 'A Very Distracting Wife'

by DandyMan65

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Really?

Really? Was the writer intention to write a comedy? Sorry, not even a smile this deserves...How can throwing garbage to people be funny? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wouldn't say hilarious, but definitely amusing. And, a bit different from the usual Loving Wives story. Certainly worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 7 years ago
Ratings in LW

In this category, you can expect to be panned by most commenters when the husband doesn't emerge with the heads of both culprits skewered on his sword. I find a parallel to Shakespearean comedy here. The bard did after all skewer the husband as often as not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOL really?

At one time that was a threat now not so much. There are millions and millions of photos out there you 50 will be but a drop in the bucket, and if they are noticed well everybody seems to be doing it. Pass it off a momentary prank, or tell the truth that they were stolen and an asshole posted them.

But giving in to blackmail is only a road to hell. Because he will take more photos and the noose will get tighter.

If she was to agree to this company whores should make a few thousand a night.

paulb85paulb85almost 7 years ago
Very good

This is a good and original story and well told. I much enjoyed reading it. I look forward to your sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The story is not too badly written

But it if full of unbelievable characters who are all full of shit... so many legal loopholes. And a wife who will be the company whore in any follow up chapter. A stupid husband who will have to divorce her sluty ass because she has shown she loves to screw and really could care less about the dumb shit she married and is more than willing to screw around on the person she vowed to love.

You should hae titled it..., A dumbass burglar loses his dumbass wife to his evil boss who pimps her out to his clients and then everyone goes to jail for life.

And I didn't have to get up early to see that this was crap.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 7 years ago
amusing

improbable, but isn't so much in real life these days? loved it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-early

Looks like this asshole got up early too, to bitch about other readers. It's you and your kind that should be over in fetish and gay. You wouldn't know a good story if it bit you in your ass, obvious from your cut and paste comments. Trying for equal time with that other anonymous-5 aka Bonnie? Both ass wipes, seeking attention. Hope we get more btb stories soon, since these sick trashy stories are disgusting.

No comment on story, not going to read it, since ass wipe thought it was worthy defending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amusing?

More like stupid. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:SparksWillFly

Another bit of wisdom thrown out by the cuckoldry lovers. Give the man a gold medal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Good read. And of course another retarded commet from the asshole of LIT!

dear annony. This fool reads all the LW and cuck stories on here and then bitches and complains about them. He, she,-------- it, it is disgusting and should be banned. This assholes wife fucked over him his entire married life and he's still flaming about it.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
What a bunch of sick crap!

A loving married couple expanding the boundaries of monogamy to engage in hot sex with others, with the full consent of both partners -- and the story doesn't end with divorce, dismemberment, and/or murder?? What kind of Loving Wives story is this?!

Welcome to Loving Wives. It's so rewarding trying to entertain the readers of this section, isn't it? When (not if) you receive your first death threat, you'll know you have arrived.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
Joe?

Expanding the boundaries of monogamy? Is that like alternative facts? The term monogamy (literally “one marriage” or “one union” in Greek) is the practice of marriage or sexual partnering with one spouse. If you argue that monogamy is simply remaining married to one person, and anything else goes, there are no boundaries to expand. If it is having sexual relations with only one person, that boundary cannot be expanded with out leaving the reservation entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why wouldn't she laugh in his face?

And then go to the hospital and then the police. Given she has his DNA all over her, she simply tells the truth about why he has the pictures from the laptop but then adds the fact that he raped her and is blackmailing her with the photos. He's toast. The pictures are confiscated by the police and no matter the outcome of the trial, he never has any pictures to threaten her with. Stupid, poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ HDK

Whoops! I just realized I left my comment on the wrong story!

Carry on.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
@HDK

Here we go again. You are absolutely correct. "Mono," is a prefix meaning "single, one, alone." If expanded, it is, by definition, no longer mono. It becomes duo, or trio, or any other number, but it is not "mono." No one calls a sound consisting of more than one tone a "monotone." No one calls a multi-colored painting "monochrome." No one calls a pair of glasses a "monocle." No one calls a conversation between five people a "monologue." Sexual, or marital relations with more than one partner are designated by the prefix "poly," meaning more than one, many, much. Most of us have the sense to recognize that words do have meanings, other than those arbitrarily made up from thin air.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Here we go again

"Mono" = one

"Gamy" = marriage

Marriage to one person. That is literally what monogamy means. It has nothing to do with sex no matter how often the LW crowd insists otherwise.

Before sbrooks jumps into this again, of course sexual exclusivity is assumed by most monogamous couples. But not every couple. A monogamous couple that openly and willingly allows one or both partners to have extramarital sex can still share the same traits (love, commitment, caring, trust, etc.) that other sexually-exclusive couples enjoy.

There is much more to marriage than sex, people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Uh uh uh!

A fun little tale of fuckery. Thanks for sharing.

thongs125thongs125almost 7 years ago
I love stories like this.

What a Great Story you have written for us to enjoy.

I just think that stories of debt and forced payment

Are So Hot !!! I hope that this story continues on.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a dumb story,now blackmail.@1...

Chuck shit again. Blackmail and the new whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Best sex scene of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of shit! MINUS5 *!

Only for pervert cucks or brain sick ones!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My wife also Sexually Ransomed over pics

Years ago I shared some of my wife's intimate pics with a few friends over drinks. They were originals of pics that were published in Velvet Magazine as she was one of the Naughty Neighbors that were in the publication.

One guy Steve was single. I noticed the pics I had given him showing her face were the same as in Velvet, except the ones in the mag did not show her face. I went out of town on business for a couple of days. He came over to the house the evening I left and told Elaine how turned on he was knowing her pics were published. He ended up seducing her and fucked her.

The next day he called her after work and told her to dress sexy in lingerie and come over to his house. When she got there there were three other guys there, none that she knew. She could see several copies of her Velvet Magazine out on the coffee table. He told her it was his birthday and he wanted her to hostess the party. She had some reservations but he told her he would show the guys her pics if she didn't do what he said. She ended up serving drinks as the guys encouraged her to take off her blouse and then her skirt.....she ended up just in her stockings and her bra. It was then they noticed she was the one in the magazine pics.

She ended up sucking and fucking them all to keep them from spreading the knowledge around. Steve and the other guys continued fucking her for several months afterward to keep her little "secret". In all Steve told me she fucked over 20 guys at various parties he held for her...She loved being his little slut.

kamasutra69kamasutra69almost 7 years ago
I must say...

...this is a very well written story. Clever use of the word "asshole" as foreshadowing. The prose is fantastic and I found it to be a very erotic story.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very erotic story Please have a 2nd chapter

Loved the story The way you wrote, one could almost see it unfold. Having the wife say it all was made it us feel right there with her. Need it to be continued to another chapter. Love to hear the husband's response when they got together as well as what happened after that with the clients and beyond

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Good stuff!! Thank you for allowing me to enjoy it. Love to read further on this one.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Joke

Another sick joke trying to pass as a story. Some people actually liked this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a bunch of cr....!

So what? You believe that was a good story? With all the evidence she has in her ass and pussy she can go to the hospital and cry "rape rape rape"! The boss will be at prison for a long time and he and the company will be sued too! Your story is only unbelievable cr...!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant, hubby's boss now owns her ass, she will become bosses slut and get all the cock she craves, hopefully hubby will get to watch his wife become a slut, and will learn to enjoy it, or get fired...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous