A Very Distracting Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asshole.

His thumb left my butt with an audible pop, and then his cock slid out of my pussy. Standing, he reached down, grasped my arms gently, and helped me to my feet. My sundress slid down, covering my lower body in a festive floral print. My tits still hung out, though, and my panties were on the floor. Somewhere.

He began walking me to one side of the couch, then stopped. "However, he did break in to my home. He did search through my personal belongings." He gazed speculatively into my eyes. "So, I believe further compensation is in order."

"Compensation?" I couldn't believe my ears. "You already used the situation to fuck me, and you want further compensation?" I snorted with derision.

"Ah, dear lady, but you came three times, and I, not at all." He pointed his finger at my face, squarely between the eyes. His hand was so close that I could smell the odor of my own ass from his glistening thumb. "How is that equitable?"

I rolled my eyes in exasperation and sighed. "So, what now?"

He turned me until I was facing the arm of the couch. "I like doggy style." Then he bent me over the arm and spread my legs.

I was resigned to it. Having cum three times already, I doubted a fourth was in the offing. Besides, after all we'd done, once more wouldn't kill me. Surprisingly, my pussy tingled at the thought.

I heard a drawer slide open, then closed... and then he as back behind me.

"What did you do?" I asked, nervously.

"Relax, my dear." I could hear a liquidy, squirting sound. "You're a little dry and could use some lubrication." I felt my sundress being lifted upwards, over my hips, and being draped on my back. In fact, the hem of the dress actually draped over my head and down a little over my eyes. My boobs, of course, hung downwards.

The sound of his palm slapping my exposed asscheek arrived at my ears at about the same time my bemused brain registered the sting of the impact. I started to object, then realized anew that Roger held the upper hand, here.

Asshole.

And then my eyes widened. I realized that was the perfect word, as I felt the head of his lubricated cock pressing insistently at the entrance of my...

Asshole.

Thanks to a combination of my arousal, his earlier thumb fucking of my ass, and the amount of lubrication he'd slathered on his cock, it seemed to slide in with a minimum of discomfort. I could feel it stretching, though, struggling to accommodate the thick bastard. When he bottomed out, this time his testicles slapped against my pussy lips.

I rarely come from an assfucking, so I resigned myself to the activity and settled forward on my elbows.

The buzzing sound from behind took me by surprise, and I gasped as he gently inserted the electric vibrator into my pussy.

"Ack!"

His voice dripped with smugness. "I want you to enjoy this, too."

And then he was fucking my ass. The dildo in my pussy buzzed and throbbed, sending out more than enough sensation to arouse my interest. His cock plowed into my ass, and I could feel the two, cock and vibrator, rubbing against each other through the slim membrane that separated them.

"Oh, shit!" It wasn't clever, but it was heartfelt. My tits swung back and forth beneath me, occasionally rubbing my nipples against the couch cushion.

His hands gripped my hips strongly as he thrust forward, repeatedly mashing his crotch against my exposed buttocks and drilling his cock deep into my bowels.

I began grunting in time with his thrusts, surprised at the intensity of the pleasure sweeping through my body. Four? And from an ass fucking?

He thrust in deep, pulled out until only the very tip was inside, and then buried his cock in my ass again. Over and over, and I could feel another orgasm building.

He started thrusting harder, and I could hear his breathing quickening, harsh and heavy as he fucked me. Sweat from his brow splattered on my bare back. My tits swung more energetically, alternatively slapping the backs of my arms and the arm of the couch.

And I loved it.

Our orgasms coincided. As his cock twitched inside my ass, the vibrator in my pussy ignited a fire that swept me along in its passionate conflagration. My pussy convulsed around the vibrator, and my asshole clamped hard on Roger's cock.

"I'm cumming!!" I was barely aware of the words escaping my lips in a breathy, intense groan. Pleasure washed over me in waves as I shook my way through the orgasm.

"Me, too." And then he grunted, buried his cock as deep in my ass as it would go, and sent spurt after spurt of his sperm deep into my bowels. He pulled out twice, only to slam back into me and cum some more.

My own orgasm left me weak and spent, collapsed on the arm of the sofa as the vibrator buzzed merrily away in my pussy and Mike's boss sent the last of his sperm into my accepting bowels.

I sighed with relief as he pulled the vibrator out of my pussy and turned it off. I was finished, no more strength left for orgasms, and the sensations had been becoming irritating. His cock slid slowly out of my ass, exiting with a pop.

I could feel his cum running out of my gaping asshole and down my legs, but I was too weak to do anything about it.

As I lay there panting heavily, sprawled over the arm over the chair, thoroughly plundered ass and pussy exposed to the cool, air-conditioned air, Mike produced some towels from somewhere and cleaned me up. His hands and the cloth on my pussy and ass generated low level pleasure, but I was glad when he finished.

He left me there for a moment, and I confess I almost fell asleep, resting forward on my arms as I was. When he came back, he helped me stand up, fix my sundress so that my tits were decently covered, and then handed me my panties.

He smiled at me, as I looked dazedly into his brown eyes, then he kissed me. I opened my mouth and kissed him back, a post-coital lover's kiss, gentle and tender.

What the hell, right?

"Here," he said after we broke the kiss. And he handed me the tablet.

I grasped it weakly to my chest and staggered slowly towards the front door, wadded up panties clutched firmly in one hand. I passed a mirror and noted that my hair was a mess, thoroughly mussed by our activities on the couch. There would be no hiding what had happened here tonight, damn it.

I wasn't moving well, bowlegged as I was from our recent encounter. My ass ached, a pleasant throbbing that reminded me of what we'd just done.

As I reached the door, Roger spoke.

"You'll find the pictures are still there." He turned me around to face him. I didn't resist... it was getting to be a habit. I ventured another smile.

"Of course, I made copies."

My smile vanished.

"What?"

He chuckled. "My dear, you are much too delicious for me to surrender such treasures." His smile changed, becoming cruel. "I may someday publish those on the internet, but for the moment I'd like to keep them for myself."

I turned away, angry, and reached for the door knob to leave, and fuck Mike and his foolproof plan!

"Oh, and Sandy?"

I froze, hand on the doorknob, and waited for the other shoe to drop.

"I need to entertain some clients on Wednesday." I closed my eyes, knowing what was coming before he said the words. "Three o'clock, here, and wear something sexy under your clothes."

I didn't turn around. What was there to say? The threat was unspoken, but nevertheless clear. He knew what would happen. We both did. I opened the door and stepped outside. As the door closed behind me, his throaty chuckle followed me like a bad smell.

My phone chirped again.

"Couldn't find it, and heading out. Meet me in the car, and we'll make another plan."

Asshole.

12