All Comments on 'A Very English Family Ch. 01'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
montywingermontywingerover 7 years ago

Wow,,and you say this is part one of five,,,can't wait for the other parts,,this is so good,,

BBWseekingBBWseekingover 7 years ago
Great part 1

Looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story!

NesticNesticover 7 years ago
Fantastic story line and use of words ....

Ohh my gosh... The way you build up the story.... The way you use the words... The way you express the love and passion between the mother and her son.... Just FUNTASTIC... I'm impatiently waiting for the next CHAPTERS.... Keep up your VERY good work...

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Summer 1976

I remember well the summer of '76. Spenty 6 weeks of it holidaying with parents and extended family. My sister got married. It was also the year I lost my virginity to my babysitter, my friends older sister. It's from them I learnt about brother and sister sex. That year is why I'm into incest stories so much. in my mind as I read the story I pictured my friend and his sister as the twins.

Such a well written post, with likeable charactors and a true to life storyline. I could believe it's based on a true experience.

This has brought back many happy memories, thank you.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
A good start

I'm betting there will be a Lesbian scene between Mother and Daughter, but the Brothers won't even jack each other off, let alone kiss or sixty-nine. Why is that? Why won't writers explore that taboo?

Chris7swChris7swover 7 years agoAuthor
I intend to explore all avenues!

To GrantLeeStone - why assume that I'm narrow-minded?

I fully intend to trip over into the gay side, the lesbian side and visit the anal avenue too before this story is ended so just be patient. The next two chapters have been written and are being checked right now. One of them will be posted to Literotica in the next few days....the other will follow in a week or two and one of them is all about gay incest, so there!

To everyone else a big thank you for your comments and praise - it's loads of fun writing these stories but my little fingers will only type so fast and my free time is limited. It takes several weeks to write each chapter and then an equal amount of time checking the chapters...and still I miss the occasional error.

So please be patient - if I say I'll write five chapters then that's what you'll get and my target is to complete them this side of Christmas, all being well.

Take care and enjoy your reading.

ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
Very well done...

I was excitedly looking forward to the coming chapters until you said that there would be gay sex. That's something that I find completely unappealing, I'm afraid. I doubt that I'm the only one with those feelings. At any rate, thanks for the enjoyment.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Great..now we need his sister

Can't wait until the whole family gets together.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Well written

Thanks for the excitement

papabarepapabareover 6 years ago

OMG! My 75 year old cock is hard and twitching. One more chapter and I

I will licking cum off of my fingers and palm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply wow!!!

This is the first time I have come across your stories and let me tell you if they are all as good as this one then I will be marking you as a favourite author for sure.

It is so refreshing to read a very good, well constructed story with no grammar or spelling errors to spoil the flow of the story.

I will be reading the rest of this series and other stories with great interest. You had me horny from right after the introduction right to the end of chapter 5 which is unusual for me.

Totally believable and addictive too.

Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES