All Comments on 'A Very English Family Ch. 03'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
hellcat343hellcat343over 7 years ago
Love the story

I'm a bisexual man and enjoyed the addition of man on man sex. Thank you and please continue

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
5 Stars! Best chapter yet!

I'm a heterosexual sexual guy, and I enjoyed all the hot male/female, male/male, and female/female sex in this chapter. This chapter also had the best character development and dialog of the three chapters.

I don't think you need to warn readers more than once that a chapter contains bisexual male action. The warning mid-chapter was redundant.

Anyway, hot sex. The action and dialog between the brothers seemed very genuine, funny, and sexy.

You could end this series here, but I would read more if you write more.

Finally, this Chapter deserves a higher rating. Some trolls intentionally tank the ratings of Incest/Taboo stories that include male/male sex, even without reading the story. That's not fair. Folks are warned at the start. If male/male sex is a huge turn-off, just go to another story, don't tank the ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The gay fuck in the shower was really hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES