A Very English Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,860 Followers

The day had moved on though and instead of Mum returning for more sex she stayed in the kitchen and before long Sarah joined her as they prepared our evening meal. It was still relatively early, I realised, but the sooner we ate, the sooner we could get back to having sex!

What next -- the pair of us screwing either our mother or our sister seemed to be on the menu -- I just wondered how tired we'd be tonight and how comfortable my bed would be after a night on the blow-up mattress. If I even managed to find time to sleep!

"Come on Andy," I said, "Let's get the table laid -- and you can open a couple more cans for us."

"I'll drink to that," said Andy as he helped me up off the floor, "Oh, thanks for some lovely sex by the way."

"Good wasn't it!" I exclaimed, "Can't wait for some more!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,860 Followers