All Comments on 'A Very Happy New Year'

by Talespin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
adamaxillaadamaxillaover 18 years ago
Wonderful reading

Needless to say, I loved the tale and will take a look at your back catalog of work in hopes that you have other similarly themed stories. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bushy armpits

The thatches in Claudine's armpits made this a very happy beginning to my new year. Thanx

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952over 18 years ago
Wonderful sexy story

I also love natural women and this story was very sexy and well written. Thank you for your new story and please, continue your great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hairy pits me me come!

Your story made me goo. Thank you.

duddle146duddle146over 18 years ago
Hairy Exotic Treat!

Talespin,

Very well written story with some very erotic descriptive phrasing thrown in. It's so easy to see why so many of your stories have been marked H (hot)

atomicwarpigatomicwarpigover 18 years ago
Bravo!

Very well written and erotic from a natural.

FurFan64FurFan64over 16 years ago
Hairy Natural Women ARE THE BEST LOVERS!!

Wow, that was an EXCELLENT erotic treat about one of the MOST exciting things about women: Their NATURAL BODY HAIR!!

PURRRRR!! That body hair and NO RAZORS get my motor running hard!! Your story was so sexy and very very descriptive! It was like you teased us when you told us she was wearing a "blazer" and pants!! OH THE TREASURES SHE WAS HIDING!!

You obviously have a fetish for hirsute natural women, and A LOT of men do to! PLEASE MORE STORIES!~!

I felt like I was in the room with you and having sex with her too!!

AWESOME!!

FurFan64

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love hairy women

a shaven pussy is OK but a full hairy bush and hairy arse are the supreme erotic sight and feeling when sucking and licking - words cannot describe the sensuous feeling of a hairy pussy. I just cannot understand why most men think a woman should be clean shaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed it a lot. But doesn't she take her blazer off twice?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous