All Comments on 'A Very Intimate Family Ch. 02'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very good

this is a very good story, i love the way it is going . . . . i would have liked it more if the mother actually was the one suggesting everything and maybe it wasn't on 'hyper drive' to the deed, but i still love it. thanks and keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Cant wait for more please continue to write!!!!

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
very nice,

another 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Start

Great start! Love the anticipation and build up to what may just be a fantastic 3-way fuck session. Keep the story moving and you'll get many compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beth needs to take the opportunity to properly train both son and husband. She has the attitude and equipment to do it right.

lorencinolorencinoover 12 years ago
Wow

Such an incredible build up of expectations and possibilities. Can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep Going!

Never stop. This story is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

Waiting for chapter 3

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I glad mom is going to let her son fuck her.

It will be really hot when his dad puts his son's cock into his mother's pussy, and gives him the OK to fuck his mother.

As she has said, it will be great for the three of them to be open enough with each other, to have a sexual relationship.

Thanks for the hot chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuck!!!

This is sooooooo good. I need more of this Very Intimate Family soon please. This has gotten me so fucking hot. I can hardly keep my hands off my clit and tits. MORE SOON!!!

family_incestfamily_incestover 12 years ago
OMG, this is a hot story!!!

I love when an author has the ability to write a great story. The characters are deep and the story line is superb. Please keep writing, I want to know what happens to the characters and please keep providing us with deeper details of each of the scenes. This detail only makes the story better. I love that you have written a kinky panties theme into the story. Please continue writing we are all waiting in anticipation.

joep01joep01over 12 years ago
Great story

Can't wait until the next installment!

wrmhrtddaddy2wrmhrtddaddy2over 12 years ago
Can't wait to read more!

You have a wonderful way of conveying your words into the visual fantasy as if being right there with the family. I can't wait to read further chapterS.

I will also be reading your other stories while waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

As always a great sexy read. I only wish you felt able to finish some of these stories - but then I would probably want a sequel!!

steelepensteelepenabout 12 years ago
Fantastic--Truly Fantastic!

I can't wait to read the next part. This is so thoroughly erotic and wonderful and beautiful!

The scene of the conversation in the bathroom alone is worth the price of admission: just to experience the love they all want to share together is fantastic! I am so completely enthralled!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW

Hard to find an author(s) who can encapsulate the very essence of this topic. In our heads we can visualize the characters, the scenario, the sweet tension, the heart pounding, the burn in the pit of our stomachs, yet you have done just that. Very few authors can push so many buttons at once. Keep pushing them. Incredible!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous