A Very Intimate Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,744 Followers

Instead, though, I got another idea and knelt down on the floor beside her and started touching her with my fingers. Before long, I was fantasizing that Charles was watching and I used my fingers to pull her inner lips apart, exposing the rich crimson color of her pussy hole. This had to be the most exposed she'd ever been – her ass clearly displayed and her smaller, inner pussy lips pulled apart to show off her sweet, wet vagina.

With a free finger, I started directly touching her clit. Normally, this would have sent her through the roof because she's so sensitive there, but tonight, she moaned and let out a sigh of pleasure as I massaged her little pink button. All of a sudden, she got incredibly wet, almost as if she had gushed and her legs started to buckle. She started to moan as I kept up my massage on her clit, and as I snaked my finger into her pussy and pressed lightly on her G-spot, she let out a satisfied groan that filled the room.

"Careful." I said as I rubbed her G-spot. "If you're too loud, Charles will hear you and he'll open his door to see what's going on. And the way you're laying right now, he'd be able to see everything...... and, I do mean everything."

Beth's legs started to tremble again and she had to shift some of her weight to lean more on the bed so she could stay up. Her moaning seemed to subside, but when I looked up, I realized it was because her face was buried in the comforter in an attempt to be as quiet as she could.

At any time, she could have stood up and moved, or simply asked me to close the door, but she didn't. And she obviously had to know she'd be on full display if our son would have come out of his room. So, she was very much aware of her predicament – but she did absolutely nothing to keep herself from being exposed.

My cock was throbbing and after a few more minutes of playing with her clit, I honestly felt I'd given Charles ample opportunity to see his mother intimately. Had he come out, I would have let him look – maybe even beckoned him closer...... I might have even let him touch her or let him stroke himself. But, it was too late now. Now, all I wanted was to feel the velvety wetness of her pussy around my cock.

Quickly, I stood up and quietly closed the door and lifted my wife from her leaning position. Then climbing up on the bed, I pulled her on top of me and let her find my cock with one hand while she guided it to her pussy and slid down on me. "I want you to make me cum like this..... on top of me." I said to her. "I don't care what you have to do, just make me cum inside you."

A naughty smile crept over my wife's face as I felt her clamp down on my cock. "Did you enjoy that?" She hissed. "Did you enjoy putting me in those positions and exposing me like that? You were hoping our son would come out of his room, weren't you?"

"Yes, I was." I answered. "And if he would have opened his door, I probably would have invited him in to see you like that....... and you would have let me."

"I could have let him watch you suck my cock like you were doing...... I'm sure he would have loved seeing you take my cock to the back of your throat." I added.

"And when I was holding your pussy lips apart, it opened you up better than when you go to the gynecologist, Sweetheart." I continued. "I could see perfectly all the way up into your pussy. That's how I'm going to display you to our son when the time comes. "

Beth was squeezing my cock harder than she's ever squeezed me before. Her eyes were scrunched up and she was pounding her pelvis down on me so hard, I felt my body being pushed down into the mattress and springing back up to meet her.

"Tomorrow," I whispered up to her, "I want you to wear your sheerest bra and panty set.... the white set with the mesh. The ones where your nipples and your pussy lips show. Promise me you'll do that."

"Uh huh." Beth panted from on top of me.

"And promise me you'll let him see between your legs." I added. "And I mean let him really see you, Beth. I want him to know you're displaying yourself to him. Will you do that?"

"Oh yeah." My wife moaned as she raised her shoulders and sat on top of me.

Her eyes were still shut tight as she wiggled herself down on my cock. I saw an opportunity to reach down and press my thumb against her clit and I took it, which sent her over the edge, causing her to thrash uncontrollably on top of me as her orgasm racked her petite body.

She went rigid for a few seconds and then fell across my chest, panting and out of breath, and I knew she was in that stage of her climax where all she could do was try to catch her breath. Lovingly, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck and shoulders while she lay on top of me, motionless, almost gasping for air.

After a few minutes, she lifted her head and looked at me. "That was a strong one." She moaned, pushing the hair out of her eyes and starting to lift herself off my cock. "I still need to make you cum, though."

Without another word between us, she turned herself around and backed her pussy up to my face and softly rubbed her wet lips across my nose. At the same time, she lifted my cock with both her hands and started jacking me while she sucked the head of my cock between her lips and swirled her tongue around it. She knows quite well, I can't last long like this – it's a method she's perfected to a science.

She stopped just long enough to say, "Tell me when you get close so I can put you back inside me. I'm going to squeeze every drop of cum out of your balls."

And just like it always happens, between the sensations created my her hands as they jacked my cock and the way she sucked just around my cock head, I could feel the churning start deep inside me and I knew I was getting close to erupting.

"Alright." I moaned. "I'm getting pretty close."

Quick as a flash, my wife pulled her pussy away from my face, turned around and reached down to guide my cock back inside the warmth of her pussy. Almost immediately, she began squeezing down on me again with her pussy muscles and moving in short strokes up and down my cock. By this time, I already knew I was a goner – there was no way I could stop the explosion of cum that was going to erupt from my cock. All I could do is wait for it to come and enjoy it.

Beth was smiling down at me as she shallow fucked me. "I'll wear that sheer bra and panty set tomorrow, Sam." She said to me. "And I'll let him see between my legs."

"But, if you want me to do more than that," She said, "you're going to have to be there right next to me. I'll do whatever you want me to do tomorrow, I'll even let him fuck me, but, you're going to have to be there, too."

Hearing her say she'd let our son fuck her tomorrow was more than I needed to start emptying my balls into her pussy. And when I started to moan out loud, she sat down on me all the way and wiggled down as far as she could, continuing to squeeze my cock rhythmically as she wiggled.

"Come on baby," Beth moaned, "come in me so you can give my wet, messy panties to our son. I want him to have them while they're warm and wet. I don't care if he's already asleep...... I want you to give them to him tonight...... as soon as we're done..... even if you have to wake him up."

I wasn't sure if she understood what she was saying – maybe it was just talk, but if she was serious, it meant she'd resolved herself to start things off right away. Giving her warm messy panties to our son tonight..... me walking into his room and handing him the panties that had been inside her pussy..... soaked with her pussy juice and my own sperm. It would definitely be a blatantly clear message Charles could only interpret as being an invitation from his mother to share her pussy.

The force of my ejaculation into her pussy was strong, and she smiled as she felt my cock spasm inside of her. "Come on, baby." She urged. "That's it, give me all of it."

When I was finished, she broke into a huge grin and reached around to gather up her hair off her shoulders so she could cool down. She was still on top of me, lightly bouncing as I regained my breath and finally looked up at her and smiled back.

A second later, she pulled herself free of my cock and lay down next to me, rolling onto her side as she faced me and patted my chest. "That was nice." She said, quietly. "I could feel you cumming inside me. It felt like a big one, too."

After we kissed for a few minutes, she pinched one of my nipples lightly and rolled over onto her back and lifted her legs. Then, reaching down to her pussy, she used both hands to spread herself open and said, "Okay, you're up. Take 'em out."

I propped myself up my elbow and looked at Beth. She was grinning at me as she laid there. "You're serious?" I asked. "You want me to give those panties to Charles? Right now?"

"Yes." Beth answered as she giggled. "Unless I'm wrong, he seems to be quite attracted to the panties I put in the hamper that have your sperm on them. If I'm right, this will be a thoughtful present for him and he'll be very appreciative. You can even tell him they were just inside me, and, that I wanted him to have them while they were fresh."

"Besides," Beth added, "it might help break the ice a little between you and him, especially if he knows your cum is on them."

I was instantly hard again, and when I looked down at my cock, she nudged me and told me to hurry up so I could get back in bed.

Just as if I was in a daze, I sat up and crawled between her legs and reached my hands out to her freshly fucked pussy. Her lips were covered with the combination of our secretions, and as she held herself open, she spread her legs some more to make it easy for me to reach inside her.

Carefully, I dipped two fingers into her pussy as she spread herself open as much as she could. Feeling around inside of her, I easily found the silky fabric of the pink panties and gently pulled them out of her, thoroughly enjoying the sight of them slipping through the mouth of her pussy and finally popping free. As they dangled between my fingers, Beth immediately pointed to the door and nodded her head.

"Leave our door open." She said. "If he looks in here and sees me, let him look."

I looked down at my erect cock as I held the sopping wet panties between my fingers and looked up to her. "I'm hard again." I gasped. "Can't this wait a few minutes until it goes down?"

"Go." Beth said, chuckling at my predicament and pointing again at the door. "He's already seen you with an erection, remember?"

I don't remember getting up off the bed, walking to the door and opening it up. I don't even remember walking across the hall and lightly tapping on my son's door. But, I clearly remember how embarrassed I was and the pounding of my pulse in my temples as I heard him say, "Come in."

Swallowing hard, I looked over my shoulder and could plainly see Beth lying there from the chest down. Her legs were still pulled up and I could easily see the pink of her vagina as she held it open. Bravely, I twisted the door knob of my son's door and pushed it open.

At first, I breathed a sigh of relief to see he was lying on his bed wearing a t-shirt and shorts, typing away on his laptop. But when he looked up at me and his eyes went straight to my hardened cock, I almost lost my nerve.

Holding the silk panties up in front of me, I took the five or six steps across the room and stood at the side of his bed. I tried to speak, but, my mouth was so dry. I couldn't utter a single word. Clearing my throat, I tried to speak again.

"Son," I began, "your mom and I just made love with these panties stuffed inside her vagina. She wanted me to give them to you. They're a little messy with both of our.... uh.... juices, but she wanted you to have them while they were fresh. They're kind of a present from her."

Charles' face went totally blank as he looked up at the messy panties I was holding in my hand. "I just pulled these out of her...... not more than sixty seconds ago. Do you want them, or not?"

"Well, yeah!" Charles exclaimed. "She wanted me to have them?"

I nodded my head and extended my hand holding the panties towards him. Without any hesitation at all, he reached out and took them from me, his fingers sinking into a large glob of sperm that clung to the pure silk panties.

Not knowing what more I was supposed to say or do, I turned to leave, pulling the door closed behind me as I stepped out into the hall. But, after I closed the door and took a step toward the master bedroom, I thought of one more thing I wanted to tell him. So, hesitating only a few more seconds, I opened his door back up and poked my head inside his room.

He was standing by the side of his bed and his shorts were pushed down to his thighs. He was just starting to work his cock with one hand as he held the silk panties to his face with the other hand. I'm almost sure I saw his tongue touching the panties as I opened the door, and when he turned to look at me, I asked him to remember to thank his mother for the gift, and pulled the door shut again.

Quickly I tiptoed across the hall and closed our door after I entered the bedroom. Sitting down on the bed across from my wife, I looked up at her. "Well?" She asked. "What happened?"

"I think he definitely appreciated it." I said.

To be continued.

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,744 Followers
12