All Comments on 'A Very Lucky Wife'

by D14426

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
I enjoyed this ( against all odds ) .

Frankly I have doubts that this happened and needy, nerdy geek could transform on a dime into pussy pillaging Conan, heedless of consequences. But the author steers well clear of tired cliches like self absorbed slut wife, cuck hubby and improbobly endowed stud . The perfect storm setup with multiple circumstances coinciding for illicit , negative consequence-free coitus was a well woven web.

The fictional narrator seems have it all sussed out EXCEPT for long term negative effects of smoking. My parents smoked throughout marriage for 20 years. After divorce , my mom quit and is going strong in present day but father kept it up and cancer got him despite him being coolest , cruelest man I'll ever meet in my life.

Full marks for story but THINK very hard about quitting tobacco. Studies show if you give it up by 50 there's a good chance you'll escape long term effects. Sorry for rant . Hope 5 stars awarded affords me some latitude. *****

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Good First Story***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bad story

she is cheating..... and liar 1*

markstar99markstar99about 8 years ago
Loved it

Reminds me of a time. Wish you had more to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

damn fucking cheaters.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
A cheating tale...

A cheating tale...And as all cheaters she found a way to face it with no guilty feelings: "Somehow, someway things came out better than if it all hadn't happened. Four people have much better sex lives."!!! 2nd - How can she say: "We love each other, we are each other's best friend and our marriage has been rock solid..." and then she didn't have the courage to come clean and confess to her husband? maybe she knew that if he found out, all that "best friend" and love" and "rock solid marriage" would have turned into smoke? 3rd - How could she look at her husband's ignorant face, every single day and do not feel bad with herself? She had made of her loving, caring husband an unaware cuckold...4th - How could her husband had reacted if she had got a serious STD and pass it to him? I know...All people in a resort are clean...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A whore

Is a whore

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
A good read

Proof positive that women are solely life support systems for their cunts with no other redeeming qualities whatsoever. Oh! You can bury them naked and head first in the sand and use them as a bicycle rack! Seriously ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I do like "true" stories

And this one fill the bill... Some have labeled the wife a whore... and some are blind to the realization there are a high percentage of "faithful" wives patterning this degree of enjoyment. thanks

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Bullshit

This is a casual and cynical betrayal of a loving husband and a loving wife. Rationalise it how you will, it is a dog act.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 8 years ago
Nice to have things to look back on when you get old

Enjoyable tale of your holiday escapade, one thing I can advise is to never drop your guard and open up to hubby about your holiday fling. Some things are best left unsaid and we all should enjoy our own lucky moments when our sexual urges get the better of us.

I am sure many of us would also enjoy any other story of similar situations that may have happened to this normal sexy wife! Thanks for a great read.

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
Dear readers!

I strongly believe we readers should use the above scoring for the authors writing talent. It seems we continually score the actual " characters" in these stories. Even when they are deliberately written as bad people. Just a thought to apply alittle fairness to some of our critical reviews

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
An Instant Favorite

I really enjoyed this story, and I thank you for sharing it with us. If this is actually a fictional account, I applaud you for "keeping it real." I found the entire story plausible, and your writing style genuine.

If this is actually a true story, then I am disappointed that it will likely be the only story you publish (unless you choose to venture into fiction, which I would highly recommend.) If this is true, I appreciate the courage it took for you to publish it -- especially given the judgmental nature of this site's readers.

I have to agree with the other reader who advised you not to share this story with your husband (again, assuming this is true.) Some secrets are better kept as secrets. You managed to pull off "the perfect crime" and everyone was left happily ever after. Why change that?

To Impo: dude, you make this "STD" comment on every story, it seems. The main character in this story had sex with a guy who is married. Why on earth do you think he would be carrying an STD? Is there something magical about extra-marital sex in your world?

Again, to the author, thank you for sharing this erotic and exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
most people

who do things evil find a reason in their mind afterwards to justify it, to that i say if your such a hero tell your spouses and let them judge the act. I rated the story 1 but meant to put a 4 because it was a good fairy tale.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 8 years ago
Of course the marriage is now a lie.

Sad, but true. The relationship only lasts as long as the wife remains a deceitful bitch. She knows she is a cheater and that WILL affect the relationship in a negative way eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I knew it was wrong....

But I did it anyway.

Since I got away with it, I have no regrets.

But if somehow hubby was to find out......

We all know that POV of "no regrets" would change in that very instant.

Just the fact that she claims that she has no desire to "do it" again, proves that she never should have done it in the first place. Compartmentalizing guilt IS a special skill. I guess some are better at it than others.

As to the STD rant of other commenters? IT IS ALWAYS A RISK! That she didn't get and give hubby an STD is well chanced luck. What if Mr. Nerd is a liar? Sure he is married, but what if he secretly visits prostitutes? How does she know, and why would she expect anybody she just met to be telling the absolute and complete truth?

Impo may be harping on the STD thing on every story, but that is because EVERY cheater is playing Russian Roulette when they engage in unprotected sex. And in EVERY case, it could take weeks or months to know ABSOLUTELY for sure whether you dodged the bullet. I believe that for the purposes of this story, she got lucky and dodged bullet. But she was taking a great risk all the same. When SJ smugly asks "what world do you live in?" DUH!!!!!! The REAL world, where sex can potentially KILL you, and the risks of contracting even treatable infections are more likely than not. Every person willing to cheat has also accepted that risk.

It is part of what makes the betrayal so visceral, because her HUBBY never expected to be taking that risk. She forced it on him. Yes, even in fiction. Even in fantasyland where everyone is PROBABLY disease free- guaranteed. But see, the author WANTED us to think this was a real story. So then, the Real world consequences should apply.....

May be Herpes is no big deal in the swinging community, and something relatively easy to deal with, but the truth is MORE people HAVE it than DON'T! When Hubby starts finding those little sores suddenly popping up where he never them had before, how safe it her ultimate secret then? Again, this goes back to the risk vs. reward, and the consequences for unprotected sex with strangers. WAY TOO MANY stories ignore this reality. But that is because way too many cheaters do too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That was boring

A slut and a geek get it on. Wow, if that doesn't start your motor, I don't know what will. Also, if that asswipe Swingerjoe likes it, it sucks the big one. Just a short little ho-hum piece of nothing but some boring, disease inducing fucking. You should not write another. There are already too many of these.

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
Who wants to read about a married woman fucking someone other than her husband?

That's not why hundreds of people come to this hub everyday. If only there were hubs dedicated to romance and erotic couplings. Then we could have a guarantee that the only stories we read are about beautiful relationships with no cheating.

Wait a minute...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

By all means tell him so he can kill your cheating cunt right now! How long before you think your marriage needs another boost? And for the writer, I hope you get raped and tortured for a long time before you finally die.

magmamanmagmamanabout 8 years ago
The secret kept.

Is the worst cheating part. Still, a good story and well written, things happen in life.

How we deal with it, how it works out in the end is all that really matters, I guess.

Thanks,

MGM

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
To annoyed anonymous

I wasn't going to reply, but I actually have a question for you.

I your mind, its okay to bash to AUTHOR, but not the CRITICS. These authors spend time to put these stories together. In my opinion , THEY deserve better than to be attacked by a bunch of people ho do so for "therapy". Maybe these stories are as much if a therapeutic release for the authors as it is for people who bash stories because it doesn't help them rewrite their own personal history of getting fucked over.

Like you say, I would LOVE to read a story that is judged fairly. I get sick of reading comments by assholes who feel that the only kind if story that belongs here are ones where all extra marital dalliances have to end in consequences. Notice I didn't say cheating, because most of the stories involve CONSENSUAL extra marital sex. Those are bashed too.

My sarcasm is my annoyance at people who want this hub to be for THEIR opinion only. I don't make distinctions on what stories BELONG here. In my opinion, they all do. Maybe you should care as much about the AUTHORS who give their time as you do about the poor saps who contribute nothing but venom.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Respectfully disagree with MGM cc: the worst part of cheating

To me , the worst part is not withholding the secret. The nadir , to me , is when the cheater is rightfully questioned about an affair by spouse, who by partial proof or intuition, has divined that cheating has occurred and then the innocent party is told their crazy, paranoid and delusional . In the cheating forums , this is called ' gaslighting ' and I hope there is a special place in purgatory for those who have used it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She was lucky

Lucky she didn't catch something. Her husband was lucky too. She didn't give him an STD.

People who read comments weren't so lucky. We have to read lex1's droning on, over and over, about how great cheating is.

Face it, lex. You never comment on stories where cheating has consequences. You complain about people that comment on cuck stories. You're exactly what you accuse others of being. I happen to think a good, consensual, extra-marital sex story can be as hot as hell. This one isn't. It's just dull, and it isn't consensual.

When I see you comment on a story that has divorce as a result of cheating and mention how well written it is, how much you love the character development, how complete the story is, then you'll have some credibility. Until then, you're just a cuck wannabe who whines about how mean people are to cuck authors.

You're the one that can't tolerate people that disagree with your fantasies. It's you that always bitches and moans about people not enjoying what you enjoy. Everyone else just says what they liked or didn't like about the story. It's your right to like a story. It's my right to dislike it. Piss off.

javmor79javmor79about 8 years ago
To the comments and the story

To LSD: I agree with you completely. On another subject, I was trying to find a way to work "Gaslighting" into a story for a while now. I haven't come up with a concept that I find interesting enough to devote a story on, but maybe one day it will come to me.

To Lex1: I agree with you about the bashing of authors being okay, yet calling commenters to account for their "less than honorable" rants is taboo. I am with you that all stories are here for a reason, whether we like them or not. Maybe sarcasm is not the best way to approach the people on this site about that (though I have laughed at a few of your comments).

To the anonymous who addressed Lex1: I noticed that you didn't address the commenter who took a shot a Swingerjoe. Is that because you didn't see it, or because it didn't irritate you as much because you agreed with him? I wonder.

To the author. I did enjoy this story. It was entertaining and well written. There is a grey area in confessions. Is the confession good, or not? Of course the easy answer is "honesty is the best policy" but in real life, people only believe that when theory. In my opinion, if she is set to never do it again, then withholding information can be argued. Why hurt your spouse needlessly? However, it is still a lie because in essence she is lying to her husband by omission. If something happened and he found out in the future, her lie would only add to the hurt of being cheated on.

There is no right answer to this question. There are only choices and motives. If the motive is to indeed spare the spouse from pain, then that love should show up in other areas as well. However, if the motive is selfish, then this will show up as well in other areas.

Marriage is about the relationship AS A WHOLE, not by one or two choices. There has to be a balance to the love that you show and the amount that you need to be forgiven. Mistakes can be forgiven. Acts of pure selfishness will eventually show themselves as such.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
To anon. re. herpes

According to the CDC, roughly 350,000 people have herpes in the U.S.. With a population of around 350 million, that's one-tenth of one percent of the population. Again, in what world do you live where "more people have it than don't?"

But aside from that point, who the hell comes to an erotic literature site to read stories about STD's?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lex you idiot.

I reread the comments.. Seems almost all of them except yours where comments about the story, not bashing the author.... I agree it would be better to have two ratings for stories one for content the other for writing ability, style etc. but we don't so the rating usually is directed at content, not the authors ability to tell a story.

What hubby doesn't know won't hurt him, unless those STDs show up... What wifey doesn't know is hubby has been banging his secretary for years. His secretary is much better at giving head. But what wifey doesn't know doesn't hurt her... Right? Just makes their marriage better... Yeah secrets always help.

Frankly wifey is a cheating cunt. If she had any love for her husband, or any sense of fair play, she'd be honest and encourage him to have his own fling. But she's too cowardly and morally bankrupt to do that.

javmor79javmor79about 8 years ago
To the commenter who was before me

I actually have seen Lex favorably comment on divorce stories. I have also seen him not like stories about cuckolding. I think you are a victim of that "with us or against us" mentality.

If you read stories by Xleglover and a few other cuckold writers, you will see him calling the story to task. I have also seen him like a story by Richard Gerard and a few other good authors.

Why is it that liking a story like this makes you a cuckold?

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
No Javmor, anonymous is partially right

Most times, I don't comment on a story. Either I like it, or I don't. I give it a 5, 3, or 1 and move on. Most stories don't require a comment. I do comment on occasion, but for the most part I only say something to the author if I feel that my comment will help him. In the example of Xleglover and Stangstar, I think they are gifted authors who need a "reboot".

I do reply to evil commenters, because I respect these authors. They are the talent that keeps this site going. With out them, there would be no site. They should at least be respected for putting themselves out there. If the story is bad, say something that will help them get better. That is my opinion.

So you are partially right anonymous. Yet you did the same thing. Your comment had one line about the story. The rest was dedicated to li'l ole me. I'm flattered.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
It's really simple

To the readers here, the anonymous little trolls, it's okay to bash and abuse and threaten any author or commenter who happens to like Loving Wives stories.

If, instead, that author or commenter likes non-erotic revenge stories and long melodramas about divorce and pain, then anyone who says anything negative about that person is a cuck and a faggot who deserves to be raped and given an STD that kills them.

So when someone tells MM or Xleglover for example that they should be killed violently and their families raped and abused in front of them as they die, that's valid criticism and free speech.

But when I point out that all Stangstar stories are basically the same and that he kind of wants to fuck his daughter it seems like, that's me being a censor and a troll and it's okay to send me death threats and yell me down for 'bashing' authors.

So just keep in mind. If someone professes any enjoyment for actual Loving Wives stories about cheating or swinging or sharing, it's okay to literally threaten to kill them, that's just free speech and anyone telling you to stop is a fascist. But if they don't like that kind of story you are never, ever, ever allowed to say anything unkind towards them at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
easily

a 1 star brain fart

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Secrets within a marriage

D14426 said "it is the only secret I have ever kept from him (Christmases and birthdays excluded)". That's a big gap in the range of possible secrets, from presents at one end to adultery at the other. I believe that it would be an unusual marriage without having a lot of other secrets, more or less serious, right across the range.

It's an interesting question. "I have done something I think my spouse will disapprove of, but he/she doesn't know about it and probably won't find out. What's done is done. Will it do more harm to confess than to keep the secret?"

L

imhaplessimhaplessabout 8 years ago
You should not allow anon comments

95% of anons are morons who don't add anything at all to the site; they are parasites. If you do allow anon comments you should ignore them. 4* for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You may be lucky.

You certainly think you are. Personally, I think you are a contemptible person with a very small soul. As for "imhapless", you are stupid. You have no data for your 95% comment regarding anons. I am not defending them, but as a stats teacher I find such moronic misuses of stats offensive. Stick to math concepts you understand like counting on your fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
For anyone to condone...

I always find most cheaters to be the biggest hypocrites; fine for her to have an adulteress episode but, god forbid the husband have one. Like the wife in this story shows little remorse for her infidelity and chooses to hide it. But, if it ever came to her husband's eyes and, he may have his own affair; she would probably want to chop his balls off.

So, she's only a lucky wife that he is either ignorant or chooses to ignore. You must be so pleased with yourself..

The flip side to this would be either guilt or the fact that he is playing around behind her back. I can only imagine the guilt, knots in the stomach and, lack of sleep this "loving wife" gets when the husband is "running late" or "away on business"...

To condone this type of behavior is folly and, little point in staying married for the lack of trust it breeds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Once again there are comments about cheating. This category is about extra marital sex. That means married men or women fucking people they are not married to. Also comments about STD's. The story does not mention catching anything so we have to assume they did not. The reader only knows what the author writes. You could ask 'what if?' about anything but if it is not in the story it does not happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@swingerjoe

Swingerjoe is just a liar, in addition to being a tool. According to the Center for Disease Control website, “Genital herpes is common in the United States. In the United States, about one out of every six people aged 14 to 49 years have genital herpes.” Out of 319 million, that means 53,166,166 have herpes. The link is http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm. So, swingerjoe, I guess you made that one up like everything else about you. You probably don’t have it because you’ve never had sex. One of six sluts doing the things in this story does. Happy STDs swingers. Enjoy those sores.

No, FLC, it’s not okay to threaten anyone. Having you say so destroys any validity the argument has though. You don’t write anything but comments. Why don’t you quit trying to get decent authors banned and write something yourself so we can comment on your stories? You’re probably the most hated person on the site. Please don’t make any good arguments. Having your name attached to them destroys any value.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
How many people caught herpes from reading a story?

The STD terror displayed in the comments on Loving Wives stories must surely be symptomatic of some deeper pathology?

L

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
From the CDC on herpes~ or why to check the facts...

How common is genital herpes?

Genital herpes infection is common in the United States. CDC estimates that, annually, 776,000 people in the United States get new herpes infections.22. Nationwide, 15.5 % of persons aged 14 to 49 years have HSV-2 infection. 21 The overall prevalence of genital herpes is likely higher than 15.5% because an increasing number of genital herpes infections are caused by HSV-1. 2 HSV-1 is typically acquired in childhood; as the prevalence of HSV-1 infection has declined in recent decades, people may have become more susceptible to genital herpes from HSV-1. 1

HSV-2 infection is more common among women than among men (20.3% versus 10.6% in 14 to 49 year olds).23 Infection is more easily transmitted from men to women than from women to men. HSV-2 infection is more common among non-Hispanic blacks (41.8%) than among non-Hispanic whites (11.3%). This disparity remains even among persons with similar numbers of lifetime sexual partners. For example, among persons with 2–4 lifetime sexual partners, HSV-2 is still more prevalent among non-Hispanic blacks (34.3%) than among non-Hispanic whites (9.1%) or Mexican Americans (13%).20 Most infected persons are unaware of their infection. In the United States, an estimated 87.4% of 14–49 year olds infected with HSV-2 have never received a clinical diagnosis. 21

The percentage of persons in the United States who are infected with HSV-2 decreased from 21.2% in 1988–1994 to 15.5% in 2007-2010

http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes-detailed.htm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear "D14426",

Let us hope you husband leaves your whore ass and finds a woman who deserves him. That bullet will eventually get ya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

but it would have been more erotic if the sex had been more descriptive...a lot more descriptive.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 8 years ago
Sorry, Lue

You're re-framing the argument. I (very respectfully) disagree with what you said. I have no idea where the original STD comment came from and I'm not going to bother to find out. No one gets STDs from reading a story. No one said they did in the comments I read. I didn't go back all the way. So, somewhere along the line someone said something about Herpes. The next guy throws out a number to show how rare herpes is. Then the anonymous actually quotes the website to show the number is wrong (very impolitely, too, but then, so was the first guy). Anonymous was right. I followed that link. Didn't do the math (you know I'm an English major). It's very common, not rare at all. Your argument is off on a tangent. For it to be valid, someone would have to have mentioned getting STDs from a story. Pretty sure that didn't happen unless someone is just nuts The argument was about a number. Is it less than one percent, or is in one in six? The actual number is one in six..

All this has nothing to do with the actual story. No one ever gets STDs in stories, unless, of course, they're being punished by vengeful spouses who always manage to see that they get AIDS or something. I think it's a magic spell. This is a first story. It's not a bad one, but I would like to see at least a little human angst about breaking promises. People who cavalierly break promises without a single regret are suspicious and alarming to me.

Heat the sex up and it's a good story. I'll give it a three for now.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Re. herpes

Leave it up to the readers of Literotica to turn this story into a debate about herpes.

For the record, here is the site where I got that number: http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stats.htm

From the graph on that site (which is the CDC's page), it looks to me like there were around 350,000 cases in 2013. Foolscap wants that number to be around 770,000 for some reason. That's fine. So instead of one-tenth of one percent of the US population, we're talking about one-fifth of one percent. It's still a long way from stating that "more people have herpes than don't" as one reader asserted.

The larger point here is that so many readers like Impo want authors to include STD's in their stories, which they submit to an erotic website. Do people really think STD's are sexy? I really don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really stupid or just a liar

Leave it to swingerjoe to be that stupid. He can't even read. The graph is plainly labeled to represent first time doctor visits, not herpes numbers. The figure is at least fifty million, not even close to the paltry few hundred thousand swingerjoe claimed. What a moron.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Dear dumbass annony

Let's do some math. According to the U.S. Census, there are roughly 112 million Americans between the ages of 18-44. According to the numbers foolscap posted, around 15-20% of those people are infected with herpes. So, even by that broad definition (because "infected" includes a broad range of degrees), we're talking about 17-22 million at best. Did you just pull that 50 million figure out of your ass?

Even if it somehow is 50 million, we still don't get to the point where "more people have herpes than don't."

Now, go crawl back under your rock, and then change your IP address so that you can leave another dopey comment.

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
If I was your Hubby

You should of told me as it would have spiced up our marriage and I would not mind if we had a three some. Some of the dumb cunts that put shit on wife that stray have no fucking idea what it is like being married to a female who does not like sex. It fucking sux, I would love to be married to a Hotwife.

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
Cmon guys.

Look at these comments! Herpes! Really?

There was NO STD's mentioned in the story. Why the fuck are we talking about in the comments?

This is what I comment against. Is this fair to the author?

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
Well written

and revealing confession; yes it does look like "spin" that she seems to be claiming that hubby's sex life with her improved as a result of her cheating -- but who knows but her whether that's actually the case?

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
Husband's sex life improved? Maybe but doubtful.

Honesty and trust took some big hits in reality, even if he is unaware. She is simply a liar and a cheat from this point forward. There are those who will rationalize her betrayal and a way of finding herself and improving sex life but those who do so have reduced love to the physical act.

I have yet to see anyone advance a cogent argument that lying, betrayal, and power plays in marriage or relationship are reflections of love.

D14426D14426about 8 years agoAuthor
I seemed to have caused a commotion

I surely didn't expect this many comments so quickly. I don't know what to say about all the infighting among commenters but I do want to respond too some.

First, it is a true story - for better or worse.

Second, for those who have called me a cheat and a slut - you are right. I certainly was that day and even admitted to it in my writing. As far as being a liar, I am that as well and continue to be.

Keep in mind that I wrote this three years after it happened. I have come to peace with my decision not to tell my husband. What was not in my story, mostly because I had been reading stories in this section and they are all fun and tolerant of this type oh behavior and didn't feel the need, was the pain and anguish I felt in the days and months after our return. After being back in the real world a few days, what had happened - what I had done - came crashing over me. I became depressed and I came very close tho telling my husband on numerous occasions. I know I started my story saying that I never told a soul. I never told THIS story meaning all of the details in a fun and exciting manner. I did tell my Pastor that I had made a serious mistake and he recommended a counselor. She was a good one and as a professional she did not tell me what I should do, but after helping me work thru my feelings surrounding the situation, I made the decision not tell my husband, mostly for the same reasons some of you alluded to - a marriage is a whole and should not be defined but a mistake. Also telling him would have hurt not only him, but depending on his reaction and subsequent decision, could have rocked the kids world and many other people's. With my secret, I alone bear the burden of always knowing that I have to lie to my husband for the rest of my life and that does tear me up unside every day.

Hell, maybe I should have told him. I never knew there was such a thing as cuckholding until finding this site. I never knew it was a thing for husbands to get turned on by seeing their wife have sex with another man. Maybe he's one of those guys, after all, he loved the story of me in the bar topless with the local kid....I'm just not willing to take that chance.

Don't get me wrong, what I did was exciting and the memory does fuel my sex drive sometimes but in the end, I feel bad about it. I also know myself well enough that i will never do it again. The circumstances were a perfect storm. We were on vacation and I was in a slutty mood for the sake of my husband and or vacation sex. I put myself in a bad position - I was drunk and stoned, mostly naked and alone in my room and then invited a man that I knew was sexually frustrated into it with me. And then I flirted with him. And then I didn't stop it even when I finally caught on to what was happening.

I take full responsibility for that and have never and will never put myself in that position again.

That all being said, I did have fun writing this. I could not have done this a couple of years ago because, as i said, I am much more at peace with the whole situation. I may take up someone's suggesting and write some fiction like it since a couple of you were encouraging about my writing. Being an engineer, creative writing was never something that I thought wad in my wheelhouse.

Thank you for reading and the constructive criticism.

D

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 8 years ago
An interesting story

Some people will not like it, no story in which there is cheating by a wife and there is no BTB ending goes unstoned.

The story was well told and I hope we will see more of your work in the future.

FireFox59FireFox59about 8 years ago
Brave Lady

To throw yourself into the shark tank called "Loving Wives". Your story was kind of middle of the road for me. Not bad but not great either. I'm not a fan of cheaters female or male but I find these stories interesting. Hope you do continue to write even if fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is her husband really that stupid?

Or is he just another cum guzzling, wimpy cuckold? Nothing clever or entertaining in this mess. A dumber than a stump husband and his lying, cheating slut wife. Why bother?

1 star for absolute, complete drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
IF YOU FEEL LUCKY YOU'RE NOT FEELING GUILTY

Nice story regardless if it was true or fantasy. Now, if you wrote that you are "lucky", that means you are not really feeling guilty for what you did. You cuckolded you trusting husband and gave him cuckold horns that he must carry for the rest of his life. Nothing will change that ever. You can see them when you look at him and tells him you love him, and you allowed your lover to make your husband a lesser man, by turning him into a cuckold, even more, you didn't use protection risking your husband well-being. You must be very self-centered and even a tad narcissistic for you like exhibitionism and really don't care for the result of your actions as long as you had your fun. You broke your marriage vows and kept silent because if was convenient to you. You did it for you, and not for him. And don't bring the children for you didn't care about them when you were fucking the nerd. You fucked the nerd because you could and you wanted to. If you think that fucking another man is something good for your husband and your marriage, you're dreaming and rationalizing. He trusted you, and you even went to meet him dripping another man's cum from your fresh fucked vagina, and you felt wicked because he didn't notice it. You even kept in touch with your lover humiliating your husband even more. Deep down, you are proud you did something "naughty", and he doesn't know about it. And you kept silent because you were afraid he would divorce you for being a cheater. You can spin it any way you want, but you changed your marriage forever and I sincerely doubt it was in a good way for your husband, and in top of that you got away with it. I don't believe you won't do it again. You are a cheater and cheaters cheat, it's in their nature and it's said it gets easier. Just get some alcohol, some pot, find yourself a stud, and I am certain you will make your husband's horns larger, and majestic, and after that you will still think you're doing him a favor. Good luck in your marriage, I really don't envy him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lucky lady = Happy lady

I completely get it. I understand your feelings about being lucky. Don't take all of these comments to heart. It is an exciting story. I am glad you found an outlet to share it. I can understand why you don't really feel guilt. Pot helps bring out our wild side. I enjoyed reading it. How about if I tell you it got me hard!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"I'm a very lucky wife."

Wish I could say the same for your husband. To paraphrase and old saying, Better to let your husband think you fuck like a whore, than to learn you are one.

storyhallmonitorstoryhallmonitorabout 8 years ago
Well,,

He is a lucky husband, wish my wife would get frisky too after cucking me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

To the author when commenting on why you didn't tell your husband in the end, lets be honest, you were thinking of yourself, you didn't want to lose what you had, and also be seen as the bad guy, it was self preservation, you say you know yourself and won't do it again and you might not, but you weren't supposed to do it the first time were you, and still did. In your retelling you mention how as you were looking down at your husband, you kept your face neutral when he was looking at you and when he looked away you showed passion and hunger for the guy fucking you, that's full blown deceit, you get off on duping your husband and that is hard for people to take. You took that full trust your spouse gave you and rubbed it in his face and played it up by first kissing him with another man's cum in your mouth and then having him associate with this asshole after with you two playing him off as the fool. Your supposed to protect your spouse not laugh at them behind their back. If he was into sharing you he would of suggested you blow this dickhead instead of calling around the bar to get someone else. There are plenty of husbands who love showing off their wives, they enjoy others admiring what they have, but just like if they drove a Ferrari, by all means look all you like, but don't even think about jumping in and going for a drive.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
Poor anons

It's obvious from the way some of them go into pornographic detail themselves that they either are typing while jerking their cock with the other hand or just finished cumming to this story. But they get so mad they have to yell and scream and make sure we know what big, strong men they are.

But really, they are insecure, angry, lonely little boys.

You will be better off when you turn off anon comments on any future stories, and honestly go through from time to time and delete all the comments that are just bickering about STD stats and insecure anons going on and on about how disgusting and awful all the cuckold porn they have saved to their hard drives is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ya, like flc suggests, you should not allow anyone to bruise your chrome....

.....it was such naughty fun!

So, next time the stars align, and they will, what will prevent you doing it again? Nothing I can see. And it's so much easier to follow a familiar path.

And since you didn't either love or trust your husband enough to tell him what you'd done, you'll never know if he would be into that or be OK with "opening" your marriage.

Hey, you might find out that that time he left you to go golfing, he went down to the far side to a bar and fucked a pretty little local gal for three hours nonstop.

Oh, he was frisky that night, but overdraft at dinner and "fell asleep" when it came time to get happy with you later....whew! Dodged that bullet!

So, really, your fear of the potential negative consequences requires you to betray him every time you remember your tryst. And, no guilt, so how nice is that for you? No consequences at all.....right?

Oh, and lastly......do yourself and your husband a favor....don't EVER tell him. This long later, it will likely destroy your marriage, the revelation coloring everything you've done together since. He'll be asking himself, late at night, "Who taught her that? How many has she been seeing?" And maybe...., "fuck! I gotta catch up!"...but more likely, "God! Everything has been a lie!"

Ah, well. No guilt, no consequences...no problem!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FLC

Sounds like you are describing yourself.Little to close to home? Good story BTW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story 5 $tars

Im a guy. Dont tell ur hubby. You arent perfect. He knows it. He isnt either and he knows that too. Why risk blowing it. Asshole anon would like you to have misery from your mistake and guilt trip you. Youre a sinner and fall short and HE knows it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I see frontlinecaster is getting his daily therapy

Frontlinecaster be glad the anons are making comments. Who else would you have to bitch about? Must be miserable to be you. So much hatred. I laugh at guys like you. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a crock of shit.

The "comments" I mean, not the story. Moan, Moan, Moan, Bitch, Bitch, Bitch. Can't anybody ever read a story on this site without getting all worked up?

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
My respect

for the author increases with her courage at opening up on this site. Is the whole point of this site becoming to give people a chance to have a flame at someone you disapprove of? Surely the clue is in the name of the site.

But how nice, given the content of so many stories here with their frankly racist triumphalism on this site, that an ordinary geeky bloke had some fun and it wasn't necessarily a black guy with a ten incher that had to be the star of the show. What a surprising and welcome change in that regard anyway.

Guys, this was obviously a confession with some kind of self-counselling as a part of the motive for writing -- the author has written well and in the context of the site in literary license, in confidence. Whether she tells her husband is entirely a matter for her. She deserves to have some slack cut for her.

She's made the valid point that loads of husbands on Literotica would actually get turned on by the story -- but for self-preservation she doesn't want to take the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

D14426,

Thank you for telling your story, and ignore the flames. Your ratings are staying above 3, so most people like your story.

You were and are right to keep your secret from your husband. Right now, you are the only one that feels anything negative from the experience. Of the four people involved, everyone's sex life improved. At least two people experience that without guilt. There is no cuckolding involved because your husband was not humiliated in any way.

If you ever tell, it at least doubles the number of people that get hurt, and the total hurt is greater. Plus, it might affect your children, too.

I believe it is possible to learn from a mistake, realize what was at risk, and learn to better appreciate what you have in direct comparison with what you risked and got "Lucky" not to lose.

Good luck with your life. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great true story

Your story reminded me of some true stories of my own. I've learned that infidelity, either way, can be elixirs to aid a relationship if in the right frame of mind and situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous-great true story

Maybe for you and some that works, but let me assure you from personal experience, cheating didn't do nothing for me but make me feel guilty. I happened year ago and to this very day I still feel guilty on having cheated on my marriage. Never again. Might work for some, but thinking back the sex wasn't worth the personal doubt and guilt that some will bear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
True Story?

Have I wondered onto the wrong site? Is this Literotica? Why do these lame authors always tell us "It's all true?" No one with two brain cells believes that shit. Just write the freaking story without this "true" bullshit. You lose all credibility when you do that. It makes me laugh, and knocks one star off your story. You didn't have any to spare.

D14426D14426about 8 years agoAuthor

Wow - some of you people are brutal. I guess I put myself there and you're all entitled to your opinion. In do thank those of you that gave constructive comments both positive and negative. Frankly I don't care if many of you don't believe that it's true story, It's probably to my advantage to have everyone view it as fiction.

I'll take some of the name calling, slut, cheat, liar......but by the definition I'm not a whore and my husband is not a cuckhold. I'm not sure why some of you get so carried away.

For those of you concerned about my health, thanks...I think.

As far as STD's - Folks, if you met this guy and talked to him for a minute or two, you'd have no idea that this poor guy had ever even had sex. Other than the fact that his kids look just like him I might not have believed it myself. He's too awkward and could not even talk about it without a large amount of alcohol. Believe me, that was the least of my worries.

As for my smoking, Lordslamdawwg, I agree and I've given that same lecture to my kids. I've been a regular smoker twice in my life - my first two years of college when, like many kids away from home for the first time, I partied way too much and was a bit promiscuous (my daughter in a college freshman...I really hope she's not too much like me). I quit at my parents insistence. I started again on my honeymoon when my husband let on about his smoking fetish (although he didn't want me to start on his behalf) but my new boss smoked and the smoking area was the best place to have informal one on ones sessions with him.

When my husband and I decided to have kids I stopped for good..kind of. Now I only smoke on our vacations and occasionally on a date night or two as a treat for him. I run 20-30 miles a week and teach a spin class at our health club. I think I'll be OK.

For those of you that think "once a cheater, always a cheater" that be the true more often than not, however, it's not me. I have no shortage of opportunities. I work in a male dominated profession, I go on business trips with men, I go on business trips alone and end up having late dinners in hotel bars...I'm a prime target, in fact two months ago I was at a Hyatt in Atlanta when a former NFL player struck up a conversation and then slipped me his room key.....and he was damn good looking. I laughed it off and returned the "lost" key card to the front desk on my way back to my room. No interest in going down that road.Despite what I did three years ago, I love my husband way too much and would never take that chance again.

Thanks again for reading and for your comments.

D

BrickDaddyBrickDaddyabout 8 years ago
Any Story that generates this many COMMENTS...

in just 2 days has got to get a 5*****, So I Did. In fairness though I would normally give it a 4 due to needed editing. If people would wait a couple of days and read some comments, furors like the comments here would probably be less dramatic and the story would get a fairer rating. I agree with whoever mentioned it but a 2 vote system on a story for like/dislike and one on concept/originality/editing/style would make things a bit more discernible to judge whether you want to spend your time finding another story to read or not. Wah Lah!!! The reader just saved 15-20 minutes of their day. I really don't come here to find personal mores and have read my share of the good and bad presented here, but there are some real high quality stories found on this site that are free and the people who wrote them don't deserve some of the personal attacks. Doing in it in hiding is worse. We don't want to chase these authors off. We have seen some goods ones disappear already. Have fun reading on Folks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Double Standard

I only read this story because it generated so much comment , and it was short.

Question to the author , how would you feel if on one of your vacations your husband "out naughtied" you ?

How would you feel if he found, lets say some pretty young coed on spring break who had a few Bloody Mary's and smoked a joint and decided to work out a few Daddy issues with your loving husband ? Then he proceeds to tell you that he doesn't even feel guilty about the sex they had, would you just smile and say all's well in our marriage ? My guess is you would have a fucking bloody melt down !

3*'s

Cpprcrk

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 8 years ago
You did get lucky

The story wasn't bad, could use some polish and perhaps an editor - but was an enjoyable slice of reality.

You didn't intend to cheat, but didn't stop it - being caught up in the moment (and the drugs - both narcotic and alcoholic) and letting it happen, well, quite frankly can happen to just about anyone. It wasn't malicious or premeditated and was a bit of saucy fun.

The nay-sayers are just jealous that it didn't happen to them.

3/5 (mostly due to story flow and lack of real description)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
vacation time

Just read this and thought it a lovely story. I enjoyed how u just let yourself go and it was fun to visualize. Keep writing.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 8 years ago
Fun story!

Thanks for sharing. I truly believe that under certain circumstances, any woman (or man) could cheat. The perfect storm of events will wreak havoc on even the most steady, conservative person. Thanks for your honesty and for providing an erotic tale that both excites and causes one to ponder the set of circumstances that can intellectually change the course of a marriage. Thank God that it changed the marriage for the better for you and the other participant. Five stars.

7daysuntil7daysuntilabout 8 years ago
To The Author!!!

You need to write more stories like this. I personally appreciate the fact that you only did this once and never did it again. If you were a guy, you would be put on a pedestal and worshipped.

Please write more....

***** 5 STARS

saturswingsaturswingabout 8 years ago
Thank you.

If your goal was to fire people up and encourage baaaad behavior....

Congrats.

:)

Hope you share again. Thanks.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 8 years ago
Thanks, this was a hot story

Even hotter s8nice it was real. Keep writing, they don't all have to be real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG

I have never been to this site before but my good friend and former business partner sent me a link to.this story. She knows that I can totally relate to this. I'm 60 and15 years ago, when I was about the authors age I had a similar experience. She and I went to San Francisco for a trade show. We ran into her former college boyfriend. I had nevrt cheated on my husband and never intended to. To make a long story short the three of us spent two evenings fucking each other's brains out. I came home sexually charged and my marriage drastically improved from that point. My husband never found out or suspected anything. I was never unfaithful ever again and have never desired to be. It can happen folks.

Prince020402Prince020402about 8 years ago
Hot story

Sounds true as well. I know this type of thing happens a lot, much more than people may think, especially where alcohol is a factor. It happened to me, the only difference being that I immediately told my husband. I also suspected that he would be good with it based on the fantasies we'd shared with each other and boy was he (we wrote a story) Still I never thought I'd actually do it but alcohol and im my case, a charming guy who knew exactly what he what he was doing.....

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 8 years ago
Great until you cheated

I personally do not read the cheating stories, and score them low. And to never tell your husbsnd...well you better run if he figures it out. Divorce would be my one and only option. Cheating, then lying by omission, pretty balsy of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Five Stars!

Please write more! Fiction is fine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hoping hubby finds out...

Just what kind of wife he has! She obviously has little respect for her husband as her cheating doesn't even have her feeling guilty. The next time she cheats will seem easier to her. Just a cunt of a wife who has little respect or love for her husband ....even though she goes out of her way trying to say how much she loves him! Yeah right! I hope he does find out just what his wife really is like!

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
good story

tough topic, a guiltless cheating wife, but I guess some are. Hard to believe that she has everything going for her and is very satisfied but allows the "stoned" self to let this guy just go for it. Her teasing with him in the room was over the top.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Remorseless whore.

Not very sympathetic to be a cheating, lying slut.

Very unlucky husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Most of us

that come in here to read have an incident of our own that is best left to memory. It's just life. Like the time I woke up in the middle of the night, still drunk, and a friend's wife was giving me a nice hand job. My own wife was asleep on a nearby couch, she didn't wake up. Now one might think that would change the relationship but oddly it never got mentioned and she acted just like she always did, no changes.

Sure was fun, though.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Cheating

She seems.unduly proud of cheating and. hiding it. Wonder if her husband would agree with her?

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 5 years ago
Very Well Written

We're wondering if this author is still reading the comments to her story. If so, thanks for a well written cautionary tale of what may happen when a couple plays with fire. You shouldn't be too hard in yourself; although it's never happened to us, we can see how you got carried away given the circumstances.

Ignore the self-righteous commentators that never did anything they're ashamed to have done. And please consider writing again (but make it fiction - ha).

eskyeskyabout 4 years ago
Loved your true story 5*

After putting a few things together that a friend of mine had told me i suspected he had had sex with my wife,it took me a long time to put it all together. About a year later I told my wife that another friend had told me about my friend having sex with her, she looked at me in question for a moment then said it only happened once. I excepted the answer and said no more. That was twenty years ago, and we have now been married sixty years this year and I still love my wife as I did from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story.

5 stars.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I cheated on my husband and somehow improved four sex lives. Factually she would have destroyed 4 sex lives and realized her husband, like the author is gay/bi and moved on.

So Im not sure how you came up with it improving 4 sex lives....oh I get it, they all realized what a bunch of worthless shits they were so they all divorced, became decent caring people and found someone who actually cared about them. So yes, she did improve 4 peoples sex lives, just with their new spouses. Way to go!! Damn and I thought you were just the typical homosexual cuck.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler12 months ago

Very sexy tale. You turned me on!! Mmm…

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy11 months ago

Great story/confession. Don’t let the self righteous pricks get you down. For all we know they are all 40 year old virgins.

If it improved your marriage then great! No harm done. I’m so glad you chose us to share your tale/confession with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous